How fast do you eat?

Posted by GameMiestro

Our family has always been a group of fast eaters, and proud of it. Though it feels kind of odd finishing a medium pizza when my friend has just started his third slice, I'm so used to doing it that it's hard not to.

And yourselves?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I only eat fast when I'm really really hungry. But when I'm not really that hungry I eat slow and enjoy the food. :D

Posted by Ant

I'd say a little on the slow side. Most of the time I'm the last person to still be eating. No bother though, THEY EAT TOO FAST I'M NOT THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Sabredog exists on a whole new level of fast eating.

I eat pretty quickly though myself.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I always used to be the first one to complete my meal. Now, I take it slow, so I don't get even more sick than usual.

Posted by Dog

i used to eat way to slow. but im not as slow anymore.

Posted by Porcupine

Quoting Lord of Spam: Sabredog exists on a whole new level of fast eating.

Wait, that's fast? Change my vote.

Posted by Klarth

I always bolt my food. Time eating is time wasted!

...Well, not if it's a) a chilli dog, b) sushi or c) anything with ginger.

Posted by Last Fog

[Quote=Klarth]Time eating is time wasted!Arguably, time spent on an internet forum is time wasted as well now isnt it!

Eating too fast is bad for digestion and makes you FAT. If you think about, the faster you eat the more time you spend eating. If you eat fast, you fill up really quickly without eating alot. Then shortly after, guess what, you're hungry again. So yeah, put that on your plate and chew it lol bad pun.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I digest my food perfectly fine, and am at a reasonable weight, and so is Rob.

You theory fails.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Last Fog: Arguably, time spent on an internet forum is time wasted as well now isnt it!

Eating too fast is bad for digestion and makes you FAT. If you think about, the faster you eat the more time you spend eating. If you eat fast, you fill up really quickly without eating alot. Then shortly after, guess what, you're hungry again. So yeah, put that on your plate and chew it lol bad pun.

****ing hell man, I eat quickly and am underweight if anything.

Posted by Last Fog

That's what you think, wait till you get older. Your weight would be even more "reasonable" if you let your food digest.

My theory succeeds!

Quoting Sabredog: ****ing hell man, I eat quickly and am underweight if anything.
You're lucky you have a fast metabolism, however its still not particularly healthy.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I can chew and swallow a whole mouthful of food in a matter of seconds [10 to 30, 20 or so average] and digest food in about [30min's to 3 days, 2hours or so average] based on hunger.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Phlynthe: I can chew and swallow a whole mouthful of food in a matter of seconds [10 to 30, 20 or so average] It takes me that long when I take my time...

[quote]and digest food in about [30min's to 3 days, 2hours or so average] based on hunger.
If it ever takes you three days to digest, seriously see a doctor.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

They said there was nothing wrong except that I don't get enough fiber sometimes.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]I normaly eat fast, but when Im really hungry I eat a la sonic speed.[/COLOR]

Posted by Dog

that must mean you have pretty watery ****.

Posted by Dog

Quoting Phlynthe: They said there was nothing wrong except that I don't get enough fiber sometimes.
that means you must have watery ****.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Yes this is true sometime...it's called diarrhea...

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Last Fog]If it ever takes you three days to digest, seriously see a doctor.

[quote=Phlynthe]They said there was nothing wrong except that I don't get enough fiber sometimes

Lol'ed at that.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

It takes a while but it's highly effective at what it does...accept with lactose...somtimes water...that my body won't take correctly...for some reason.

Let's please stay on subject as there is now a poop thread.

Posted by Raptor

Pretty **** fast. I have the metabolism of a hummingbird, so I naturally eat rather quickly much of the time. Unless I'm savouring a scrumptious, costly meal or a great-tasting product of extremely limited quantities. Sometimes, I wish I remembered to savour food more often, since eating is one of the simple pleasures of life. Just last night, I went to a cheese-tasting event for Euroclub, and I nibbled on those little pieces of cheese so slowly it took me an hour to try all six varieties.

Right now, though, I'm wolfing down a cheese pizza at high speed, so I can finish and leave for work on time.

Posted by Sable Wind

I eat quite quickly. Usually the first one done at the table, in fact. :x

Posted by Dog

i guess all of us are special in every way. nobodys an average eater.

Posted by Azure Wolf

I eat like a dog. Fasst and with little or so chewing. I'm lazy like that. I'ma die cuz I choked on a black pretzel or something... XD

Posted by mis0

I eat at warp speed, and because of my high metabolism, I eat alot too. I tend to eat more than most of my friends family, so I'm not always the first done, but usually I've eaten more than they have.

Posted by GameMiestro

For the people that didn't get the joke: the quote is from an old episode of the Simpsons. Yeah.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Last Fog: If it ever takes you three days to digest, seriously see a doctor.

The average person takes from 3-4 days to digest most kids of meat. :cool:

As for me, I am naturally a fast-eater. :o

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, I think I might be wrong. :cool:

Posted by Speedfreak

Like greased lightening.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I eat at an incredably fast pace. My family is always yelling at me to slow it down but I never bother to listen. I tend to eat more than everyone else and it seems that I am constantly eating.

Posted by GameMiestro

I've seen some really fast eaters eat a meal with one fork in each hand, continuously cycling food into their mouth. It's hilarious :D .

Posted by inequity

I like to take my time when eating, so I tend to be very slow. People always complain when I eat with them at resteraunts about my slowness. They're usually on desert while I'm barely done main meal.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I eat on the slower side. Alot of my friend scarf down their food. I always eat it slow so I can enjoy the food.