Another Suprise upcoming Title for the 360

Posted by Random

It's Phantasy Star Universe.. didn't really expect that. I could have sworn it was originally supposed to be a Sony exclusive then it trickled onto the PC and now the 360 as well. http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/702/702310p1.html

Does this hurt Sony? I mean if you think about it i'm thinking of a few titles that have been somewhat Sony exclusive that Microsoft has never had that Microsoft is gaining.

Games such as:
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007
Resident Evil 5
Phantasy Star Universe
Final Fantasy XI (And maybe others to come)
And of course GTA is supposed to come out Simultaneously now.

Does this hurt Sony somewhat? Those games have been pretty big sellers for Sony. Do you think this will hurt their sales any? Especially if the Sony system is a bit more expensive and the better sellers are on the 360?

Of course it lowers exclusive titles for Sony but theres also hints that Star Wars KOTOR III and the next Ninja Gaiden may also aswell be Sony titles along with Microsoft titles. What do I make of it personally? I think companies want more money and aren't willing to make too many exclusives.

I think we'll see Nintendo still get a lot of Exclusives and of course Sony and MS will get their own exclusives but it looks like exclusive titles maybe thinning out.