What Doesn't Go With My Avatar?

Posted by Alastor

Here's the deal. Say something that wouldn't go with my avatar, and you win. I'll get someone else in to act as a secondary judge in a bit.

Go for it.

Spoiler: Zeta fails at this.

Edit: Winner gets a fabulous, yet-to-be-determined prize. But I assure you that it's fabulous. Fabulously fabulous. Seriously.

Edit 2: Spoiler 2: [spoiler]You'll fail so badly that there's no use in trying to hide it from everyone.[/spoiler]

Edit 3:

[center]:: THINGS THAT DON'T GO WITH MY AVATAR ::[/center]

Current Things:
":elmo:'' - Zeta
"Aeris... you're scaring me..." - Elazul Aoneko

Current Leaderboard:
(1) Zeta
(1) Elazul Aoneko

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Alastor: Spoiler: Zeta fails at this.

YOU FORGOT TO USE SPOILER TAGS! >X(

Anyways: Pumpernickel. No one can keep a straight face after hearing this word.

Posted by Alastor

Leo ponders upon the definition of "pumpernickel" with ease.

Posted by Zeta

penis

Posted by Alastor

Leo ponders why you are thinking about such a thing, and not instead thinking about the female reproductive organ.

Leo questions your sexuality.

Posted by Linko_16

Leo not pondering.

You can't really ponder about not what if feels like not to ponder.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Linko_16: Leo not pondering.

You can't really ponder about not what if feels like not to ponder.

On the contrary. I was doing that just the other night. I was pondering on whether I should stop pondering and do my homework instead of pondering whether or not to do it.

See?
http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=231683&postcount=71

Posted by Dog

"i dont like to play basketball"

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Shdig: "i dont like to play basketball"

"I don't like to play basketball. Never understood such a silly game. Why would anyone want to shoot an orange rubber ball through a metallic hoop, anyway? Football is so much better. But, then again, why would one want to carry a small pigskin object across a grassy field while dodging 300-pound, steroid-injected juggernauts? Interesting."

Posted by Klarth

"I WANT AN IMAGEBOARD FULL OF STEAMING HOT LOLIGASM."

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Klarth: "I WANT AN IMAGEBOARD FULL OF STEAMING HOT LOLIGASM."

"I WANT AN IMAGEBOARD FULL OF STEAMING HOT LOLIGASM. Yes, oh so hot and underaged. Maybe some catgirls, too. Loli catgirls. No furry stuff. So help me if I find one ****ing furry picture I'm going to castrate someone.

Hmm... Castration. Interesting."

Posted by Klarth

"I remember some trees which stood black and naked; weatherbeaten hollows of snow with sparse lumps of ice - been scraped off by the wind alone."

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Klarth: "I remember some trees which stood black and naked; weatherbeaten hollows of snow with sparse lumps of ice - been scraped off by the wind alone."

"I remember some trees which stood black and naked; weatherbeaten hollows of snow with sparse lumps of ice - been scraped off by the wind alone. That was so sweet. It was wicked awesome."

Posted by Dog

"i'm in love with tupac"

Posted by Klarth

"HUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH FNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH."

Posted by Dog

"i love hardboiled eggs more than i love irish folkdancers DOINK DOINK"

Posted by Alastor

"I'm in love with tupac. But how will I tell him? Is there a postal service that delivers things through the afterlife?"

"HUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHH HHHHHHHH FNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH. Huh, that didn't help at all. Mental note: Fire therapist."

"I love hardboiled eggs more than I love Irish folkdancers. And I sure do love those Irish folkdancers. Especially the drunk ones. DOINK DOINK."

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

"I'm a flaming turd!"

Posted by Alastor

"Ugh, I'm a flaming turd! How do I live with myself? I honestly don't know why someone hasn't violently stabbed me in my sleep yet. Maybe I should commit suicide. Yeah, that's it. I'll get the jump on those bastards before they have a chance to kill me! It's brilliant! But how to do it...?"

Edit: We've now actually got some organization here. Linkman's been appointed as judge, and as such can't compete, as it would be a conflict of interests. What you guys have to do is post a quote or full sentence (one/two words are too easy) and I have to change it into a thought like I have been for the past couple of posts. If Linkman thinks that I haven't made something good out of the original material, then that will go into the first post of this thread as Things That Don't Go With My Avatar. If you guys actually start getting those, we may do a type of point system, and whoever has the most points after a while wins.

Edit 2: I'm still on the lookout for a second judge. That way we'll prevent any "omfg that's cheating because it's just linkman's opinion wtf!!!! :mad:" complaints.

Posted by Dog

"me and tupac play basketball against irish folkdancers while eating hard boiled eggs"

Posted by Alastor

"Yeah, so, get this, right? The other day me and tupac were playing basketball against some Irish folkdancers, right? While eating hard boiled eggs! I couldn't really concentrate on the game, though. Those eggs... those eggs were simply orgasmic. All... hard boiled and everything. A pure symphony of flavor."

Posted by Dog

"me and tupac play basketball against irish folkdancers while eating hard boiled eggs laid by gummy dinosaurs."

Posted by Alastor

"So, get this. Those Irish sumbitches were all, "REMATCH! :mad:". So me and tupac were all, "Bring it on! :mad:" So we played basketball against those same Irish folkdancers. Damn tupac can't play basketball worth a shit, though. Mental note: skeletons don't make very good sports teammates. Anyway, we still done this while eating hard boiled eggs, only this time they were laid by gummy dinosaurs! How an inanimate fruit-flavored kids snack could lay eggs is beyond me, let alone laying them hard boiled. Very perplexing."

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

"Aeris... you're scaring me..."

Posted by Dog

"me and tupac play basketball against irish folkdancers while eating hard boiled eggs laid by gummy dinosaurs with heartburn and a desperate need for pepto bismol."

Posted by Alastor

"So, get this. Those Irish sumbitches were all, "REMATCH! :mad:". So me and tupac were all, "Bring it on! :mad:" So we played basketball against those same Irish folkdancers. Damn tupac can't play basketball worth a shit, though. Mental note: skeletons don't make very good sports teammates. Anyway, we still done this while eating hard boiled eggs, only this time they were laid by gummy dinosaurs! How an inanimate fruit-flavored kids snack could lay eggs is beyond me, let alone laying them hard boiled. Then tupac got a very serious case of heartburn, so the Irish folkdancers went and got him some Pepto-Bismol. It went right through him, what with him not having skin. How he could have heartburn without a heart is also very perplexing."

Notice how I only added a few words? Yeah. Neat. :cool:

Quoting Elazul Aoneko: "Aeris... you're scaring me..."

You've got me at a loss right now. I'll try again later, though. I'm a bit distracted since dinner just finished cooking. You might be our first person to score. :O

Posted by Klarth

"I am permanently incapable of pondering."

Posted by sabre

":'("

Posted by Klarth

":cookie:"

Posted by Zeta

"*oscar*"

Posted by Klarth

":big_bird:"

Posted by Zeta

":elmo:''

...oh shi-

Posted by Dog

"[COLOR="Red"]w[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]o[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]r[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]d[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]u[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]p[/COLOR]"

Posted by Alastor

"Well, this is quite an annoyance. It appears that I am permanently incapable of pondering! However, this must be some type of clever ruse, as I am currently pondering about being permanently incapable of pondering. Intruiging."

"First God makes hangovers, and now half-women, half-sharks that won't even sleep with me. Thanks for nothing, God. :'(" [spoiler]Red vs Blue :O[/spoiler]

":cookie:"

"*oscar*"

":big_bird:"

---
You can think about those smilies for hours. Believe me, I've done it before. Class gets very boring.
---

"So that's when tupac showed up, and he's all, "[COLOR="Red"]w[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]o[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]r[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]d[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]u[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]p[/COLOR]". How he managed to speak so colorfully is beyond me. Though I'm still perplexed as to how he spoke at all, what with him being a basketball-playing skeleton rapper."

Currently two winners. If I come up with ideas later, which I doubt I will since I won't be looking back at those much, then they might be removed. Currently a two-way tie.

Posted by Zeta

Wait, who's the second? I thought it was just Elazul?

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

Well, I'm bored enough... so I'll try again ^-^

"Oh, it's time for the next disk. Yeah, the game gets much better once you get out of midgar."

and another two for those of you who like sick minded jokes/similies... Don't be surprised if you heard them before.

"Virginity is like a balloon: One prick and it's over."
"Friends are like condoms: They cover you when things get hard."

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Alastor: On the contrary. I was doing that just the other night. I was pondering on whether I should stop pondering and do my homework instead of pondering whether or not to do it.

That's pondering about whether or not to stop pondering. I meant pondering about what it's like not to ponder. Try it yourself, it's not so easy.

Posted by Dog

"piglet doesn't look like a pig at all"

Posted by Alastor

motivation dead, might come back to me later, but not now. dead. forever lost until it comes back to me so it's not really lost forever but right now it seems like it is actually lost for ever.

but it's not.

Posted by Linko_16

... That means we win, right?

Posted by Alastor

...for now.

We shall meet again, LinkoMan. .\ _ /.