Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight

Posted by Klarth

It's GDI and NOD again for the first time in... Nearly a decade? Plus, the Scrin might be playable this time round. I for one am totally revved up.

EDIT: [url=http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5508/scrin9kj.jpg]SCRIN![/url] Alright, I'm upgrading my computer just to play this. I will buy it on launch day. ORGASM.

edit the second:

[quote=someone on somethingawful]Actually, there is evidence that Renegade 2 was going to tie up the RA2 and C&C storylines. The plot of the game would be that you are an Allied commando who has been sent to Russia after it was defeated by the Allies after RA2. Your enemies would be a terrorist group called the Scavengers. The Scavengers would be led by a mysterious figure (who would turn out to be Kane.) The Scavenger's logo was a Hammer and Sickle, but with the sickle part replaced by a curved scorpion tail. Their motto was "Brotherhood and Unity"
Soviet Union becomes NOD? Interesting. Now I want Renegade 2, too :(

final edit: Alright, looks like I missed something huge - Kane appeared all through the original RA soviet campaign as an advisor to Stalin. THAT is ****ing COOL.