BLOG FOR ROINKZ AND I

Posted by Stalolin

I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE A BLOG.

Title : Guilty Gear Battle Royale

For discussion of the Guilty Gear fighting series, and one of my beliefs that it won't die the first day is the popularity the game has among the folk of DA. And the fighting board is dead, so I figure that a blog that discusses a single series would be more popular than the board.

MODS: MYSELF, ROINKZ (We came up with this idea awhile ago, but never executed it.)

Posted by Shin-Ra

I haven't posted in the mod board for a while, so I'm going to be a dick and say no.

That said, do you really think people are going to post in that blog? Why not revive the Fighting Board if only for discussions over that one series. I mean, if it's dead, no one should care if you're doing this anyway since it's relevant.

Posted by Hyper

I'm with Shin-Ra. I think some people forget that VGC is actually a gaming board. There should only be new blogs for subjects not covered by the game/O-T boards already. Why add a blog for a certain game when it falls under the subject of a main board that needs more activity anyway?

Posted by Ant

The only problem that they would run across on the main boards is having to worry about it being spamish or not. Or making too many subject related to the game itself. Hell, there is a Guild Wars blog, of which could qualify under computer games yet has it's own blog. And since I could see this having a huge varity of topics that would be too many for the fighting games forum I'll say yes.

Edit: I was wrong about the Guild Wars Blog. Apparently it got deleted in the purge. Previous points still stand!

Posted by Klarth

I can name at least seven GG players/obsessives on VGC. I say yes.

Also, I bet Stalolin bullied Roinkz into being allowed to co-mod that blog. I said so, so it must be true!

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Nope. Seen plenty of individual game and game series blogs over the years. I can't think of a single one that didn't die within a month. That includes a Final Fantasy blog.

Quoting Klarth: Also, I bet Stalolin bullied Roinkz into being allowed to co-mod that blog. I said so, so it must be true!

What? Eros? I don't think so. I can't see him manipulating anything. :(

Posted by Klarth

Man, I bet Roinkz doesn't even play Guilty Gear. I'm just gonna assume that for no particular reason.

Posted by Stalolin

We planned this out awhile ago, we both wanted a blog and decided upon a Guilty Gear themed one. We've just never done anything about it, but with the renewed interest spurred by Klarth, I figured this would be a good time to propose the idea.

And Roinkz has played Guilty Gear and enjoyed it.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Stalolin]
And Roinkz has played Guilty Gear and enjoyed it.
Well aware of that; my post was satire. See the other blog request thread.

I'm still all for a GG blog. More than anything else right now, actually.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Klarth: Man, I bet Roinkz doesn't even play Guilty Gear. I'm just gonna assume that for no particular reason.

you're just jealous you weren't named :cool2:

Posted by Klarth

No, Stalolin's obviously just attaching his name to Roinkz's blog. It's pathetic. I bet he'd never even heard of Guilty Gear until today.

Posted by Fate

I can imagine the Bridget topics.

Whatever. Sure.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Fate]
I can imagine the Bridget topics.
See "HAWT HAWT HAWT" in DA.