Salut!

Posted by Kestryl

Kestryl here, all the way from... well, the U.S.!
Anyways, a little bit about me:
I'm a 16-year-old girl.
I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I love everything about it. And if you get me started, I will go on forever about it. So it's best to leave it at that.
I play the flute and alto saxophone. Not well, mind. But I can hold my own, and band is a major part of my life.
My favorite video game of all time is Kingdom Hearts. But I haven't played the second one (just $20!). Anyway, that's the main reason I'm joing, is for Kingdom Hearts.
I also like Final Fantasy X. FF X-2 wasn't bad... it just wasn't as good. I mainly played it for the "Good Ending." I like happy endings. They're just so... happy!
Legend of Zelda is also one of my favorite series. Except I've only played one... Link to the Past, for GBA. But I just got a Game Cube for my birthday, so I'll hopefully be getting more!
I'm currently playing (well, not now, but you get the picture) Final Fantasy VII. I know, I'm probably the only person in the universe who hasn't played it. Better late than never!
So, hopefully I'll fit along here! See ya around!

Posted by Linko_16

Welcome to VG Chat! I'm also a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, so I'll warn you now to be careful around the RPG forum if you don't want any spoilers for the sequel. Enjoy the forums.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Welcome to the forum. Aside from not minding FFX-2, you seem pretty decent. ;) I hope to see you around the boards.

Posted by Dreadnought

Welcome to VGC. We're nice, really.

Posted by Ant

Greetings and salutations! I hope you will be staying here at VGC and become a welcome member of the site. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Kestryl

Thanks all!

Oh, and Linko, I already had the game spoiled for me... my friend's brother has a big mouth. ;)

Angel Wing- Oh, so you hate FF X-2? Well, like I said, I wanted the happy ending. They should have made the gameplay harder, though.

Well, I guess I'll be stepping out into the world of VGC! See ya!

Posted by Klarth

Ahoy there! I'd already guessed you were another one drawn in by that highly-indexed KH2 thread, but that isn't necessarily a harbinger of stupidity. :cool2: I'M KIDDING. Never touched the series myself; old school FF for the win.

Hope you have a nice time here in hell.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: Greetings and salutations! I hope you will be staying here at VGC and become a welcome member of the site. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

I second that.

In fact, I do more than just that. I third it as well! I hope you stay here at VGC for years to come, and become one of the most esteemed members on the site. In fact, I hope this is turns out to be the best site you've ever been on! WELCOME ABOARD! HAVE A GREAT TIME AND A TON OF FUN! JUST...LIKE...MEEEEEEEEEEE!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Would you happen to speak any french, by any chance?

Aside from that, welcome to VGC, and enjoy yourself. Any questions should be pm'd to a mod/super mod, etc.

Have fun.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Welcome to vgc. I hope you like it here :D.

Posted by Kestryl

Quoting Lord of Spam: Would you happen to speak any french, by any chance?

*Laughs.* Well, being American, my ancestors came from somewhere, and it does turn out I'm 75% French.
The only bit of French I know is from schooling. I'm presently taking French II, but I'll probably be dropping it in order to take some Advanced Placement courses next year.

Au revoir!

Posted by Linko_16

I thought I'd be taking a fourth year of French, but it turns out my current teacher won't be returning. I'll be a senior, so maybe I'll drop it for a free period.

Posted by The Judge

Protip for posting on VGC: Speak English. It's the predominant language on the site. And I, for one, will be very upset if you go crazy on the French stuff.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, judge hates what he terms as "moon language" (i.e. any non-english).

Dont let that stop you though; there are a few people here who speak french to varying degrees.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Kestryl:
Legend of Zelda is also one of my favorite series. Except I've only played one... Link to the Past, for GBA. But I just got a Game Cube for my birthday, so I'll hopefully be getting more!

I love you! *glomp*
Thats so sad...it's like...impossible to live deprived of so much Zelda....*cries*

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: Yeah, judge hates what he terms as "moon language" (i.e. any non-english).

Dont let that stop you though; there are a few people here who speak french to varying degrees.

Doing it in DA is an insta-ban.

Posted by Dreadnought

Now is the time to explain what DA is.

Posted by sabre

Hi. :0 Comment cava?

Posted by Sable Wind

I've never played any Final Fantasy game.

Ever.

So welcome!

Posted by Dog

thats not good for u.

anyways,welcome here

Posted by Slade

Quoting Dreadnought: Now is the time to explain what DA is.

For some reason this made me laugh.

So... to me the "regular boards" get boring really fast, so you might want to check out off topic. Talking about KH and Zelda can only go on for so long, you know. I don't know if there's any Harry Potter threads going right now, but you could start one- I'd have a thing or two to say, and am pretty sure others would, too.

Welcome to VGC!!!

Posted by Kestryl

Heck yes! I love Harry Potter. Just call me Mrs. Harry Potter!
... No, scratch that last. Bad idea.

Nice avatar by the way, slade... Anima, right? FF X? That game had wicked graphics.
Too bad my own copy of the game is being held hostage by my friend.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Final Fantasy 10 makes jesus cry, and X-2 makes him vomit with rage. Just keep that in mind.

And I'm pretty sure that if you hit up the Literature board, there is at least one HP thread. Just watch out for people like me who like to ruin things for people though.

Posted by GameMiestro

Kestryl... for some reason, that name reminds me of the Atinoda Kestrel, one of the sweetest looking warships in the galaxy.

Enjoy your stay :) .