kingdom hearts 2 glitch

Posted by Roxas

well at one point during that game i went back to twighlight town, and i saw pence, and i ran thru him and then...WTF? i went into this wierd place with trees that have inverted colors. I dont know how to fix it, but i dont want to turrn it off because i just beat sephiroth!

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Whoa congrats on doing that y'know I couldn't even get to the guy in any of the ones I played [FF7] I know people who have though...

Posted by kirux

sephiroth is **** i beat him twice on Hard and second how does that work?????

Posted by lordmucifer

you beat him once, you can do it again lol. Glitches like that suck though. It's happened to me once or twice in other games, mostly because i was trying to do something i shouldn't have lol.

Posted by ShiroiHikari

i never had anything like that! hrmm... ill go beat seph and walk through pence then! >=D!

Posted by NightmareBassX

Save a seperate file. Then go on it and see if it is still messed up. If it is, delete it and beat Sephiroth again. He isn't that hard actually.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Bah, thats nothing.
Admitidly, this isn't much of a glitch, so much as it is damaged goods.
My mom tripped over the PS2, and while it still worked, it actually damaged any games played on it, and destroyed the KH2 game I had.
Luckily, not only was the PS2 my brothers, so was the gamje, and he is even more addicted to it then me, so we ended up getting a new, smaller, and better PS2, and KH2.

As for your glitch, I truley am sympathetic. Something similar like that happened to me, where right after I beat Ansem in KH1, the game froze :P

I agree with Nightmare on what you should do.

Posted by Ant

I'm not sure if this is considered a glitch, but have any of you done the Drive Bar glitchs? The main way I leveled up my drives was by going into the Black&White world(which name escapes me at the moment) and then go into drive. Right as the drive is about to disappear, you go into the door back to Disney Castle and once you are back there you have a full drive bar again!

There is also the save point trick. Where if you are in drive and you are about to run out of drive just go to a save point and go to the world map and then return and you'll have full drive again!

Then there is also the drive bar trick is where you go to the colliseum and get into a competition and right when it starts, you press start and quit, and once you are out of the competition you have a full drive bar again! I did that anytime I messed up and ended up without a full one if I didn't make it back to the door or a save point.

Yeah, thats how I grinded, except in different areas.
Timeless river was the black and white area btw.

Oh, and Final Form is easy to level. Go to the white room in Twilight Town. Then, go to the hallway, when the nobodies appear, transform and pwn. Before the gauge runs out, go to the save point, leave the world, re-enter ad repeat.
Best way to do this, is with Oathkeeper equipped, and then use magic. Magic can quite litteraly burn through nobodies super fast. Same applies to all the forms for magic really. Far more effective then hacking and slashing.
Of course, Hacking and Slashing is always great.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, that's also where I leveled up my Final Form. Just spam the hell out of Thunder.

Posted by DeathEdge

firage in final form is the win, u slide at enemies and incinerate them in 1 shot.. and i think it costs less than thunder.. and usually it killes like 3-4 guys. just doign that back in forth in the masion pwned so hard.

Final form is SO freaking awesome. Whenever I use it, the only thoughts that come to mind are "How did I survive without this?"
Now, anti form had it's draw backs, and was a horrible thing when it happened during a boss fight where the boss lands a ton of hits on you. Personally however, when I went anti-form, I loved it. I once went anti-form on the boss in Haloween town before oogie, and I totally kicked his ***.
Wisdom form though, was the second best, because you get awesome magic, I love the magic bullets themselves, AND you get to keep goofy :)

Posted by wavemaster20

twlight town is a glitchey area i've gone thru some weird things there to

Posted by Arczu

Master form's Firaga is great. Throw that spell into the last step of your combo and FWOOSH. At high levels, you can blaze through tons of enemies by using that fire charge.

Final form's Blizzaga rocks! Some heartless are destroyed in one shot, fat bodies with 3. Pluss the blizzard combo in final for is ownage. He fires them from his hands!

That drive guage glich was way too much. I remember that it kept happening at key points but after while I caught on and abused it.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Arczu]Eh? Go to Beast's Catsle if you wanna level up Master form REAL fast.Start from the parlor and go out back, get rid of all those Gargoyle statues (rack up to 30 here) then go further and take out Crimson Jazzx4, then go back in and head up to west hall and take out the groups (nearly 50 in there)... the whole trip can net you 200 experience in a few minutes, less if your powerful

It took me 45 minutes to go from level 2 to level 7. It was crazy how many drive orbs they dropped. (Luckly Luckyx2, Jakpotx4).

Posted by Red

sounds nice, whos Crimson JazzX 4 though, secret boss, or just an enemy?

Posted by Arczu

Crimson Jazz are those BIG red pot-like heartless that fills the field with fire mines. They drop many drive orbs when defeated, but at lower levels, they are a pain in the arse to beat, more so if there are 2 or 3 of them.

"x" being the multiplier here.

I don't know why everybody is hating on Wisdom Form, but I find this to be my item-collecting form. Quickrun MAX lets you wizz through areas quickly, and I got a good stock of ethers to keep the powerful magic flying. Moving around shooting ice/thunder makes collecting super easy. 2 negative combos equipped let you use the magic in it's most powerful form (end of combo or "finisher" magic spell). I used the glictch a smidge to refil the 6 form gages and go right back to cave of wonders to beat on some easy heartless.

Posted by Moogs

He's a fatty.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Quoting Roxas: well at one point during that game i went back to twighlight town, and i saw pence, and i ran thru him and then...WTF? i went into this wierd place with trees that have inverted colors. I dont know how to fix it, but i dont want to turrn it off because i just beat sephiroth!

hey how did u beat him i can't even get close to him

Posted by Arcadios

It's easy, I beat sephiroth at lvl 77 with all my forms powered up which helped alot with glide.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: It's easy, I beat sephiroth at lvl 77 with all my forms powered up which helped alot with glide.

yea glide, high jump and ariel dogde were a must for me thats how i avodied getting hit :D

Posted by antisora

Did anyone use that berserk abilite while fighting him?

Posted by HELENBROOKS

My mate found thid glitch on the final boss fight you fly behind xemnas and you can contsantly attack him it so cool.

Posted by HELENBROOKS

My mate found this glitch on the final boss fight you fly behind xemnas and you can contsantly attack him it so cool.

Posted by Poco

i managed to resurrect aeris.