ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS

Posted by sniper

ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/sunaipakun/mcsephiroth.jpg[/IMG]ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS

Posted by Klarth

What the FUCK.

Someone explain this apparent new meme to me.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

michael jackson

Posted by sniper

I haven't been on 4chan in like 24 hours. This wasn't a meme then. >_>

Posted by Klarth

Then wtf is it?

Posted by Ant

A song

Posted by Lord of Spam

A crazy guy by the name of Wesly Willis writes songs about random things. One of them is Rock and Roll McDonalds. The illustration is from Japan, so it is beyond explaination, as is everything that comes from that devil island.

Posted by mis0

I thought the Japanese hated American "food" establishments like McDonalds? Why the Hell would they give a clown powers? AND ARMOUR?!

Posted by The Judge

That's Sephiroth from Advent Children photoshopped to look like Ronald McDonald.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yet more proof that Sephiroth is a faggot.

Posted by The Judge

Because he can be photoshopped?

The world is gay! *musical note*

Posted by mis0

That is hilarious, though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

EVeryone has aids.

Aids aids aids.

Posted by mis0

Yes, my assistant is one great aide.

Posted by sniper

Ronald McDonald is a popular character to shop on 2chan. They have a strange fascination with most American fast food franchise masocts, really.

Posted by Ant

I saw that **** cheese cow recently at the store....warped my reality.

*** ****, they really like there meme's there. The cow, that one guy, that one ugly dancing thing...

Posted by mis0

2 Chan? Please explain... my head hurts now.

Posted by Ant

You don't know what 2chan is? 2chan=4chan but japanese and it came first :$

Posted by Lord of Spam

And has the lamest boards ever.

Doesnt it have a board for nothing but pictures of ramen?

Posted by mis0

So, 4 chan is like 2 chan, but TWICE?

Posted by Ant

Actually, 2chan has a lot more boards then 4chan...AND A ****IN LOLI BOARD!

Posted by mis0

DEAR. CHRIST.

And I thought 4 Chan was bad... 2 Chan nearly made my head explode upon clicking on a random board.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If its got loli, I want no part of it.

Posted by Klarth

[wakachan > 4chan > 2chan] < burichan

Posted by Ant

burichan...wtf is that?

Posted by Klarth

bu
ri
du
je
tu

Figure it out.

Posted by Ant

I'm just going to assume it's made of fail.

Posted by Klarth

buri-djet.
BRI-DJET.

GEDDIT?!

Posted by mis0

YES I GET IT YOU AZN, YOU.

Posted by Klarth

shutup

Posted by mis0

aZn PrIdE

Posted by Ant

Oh, I get it now. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

I swear to ***, if I find out that you are trying to tell me that there is an entire bridget board, I'll be angry.

Very angry.

Posted by Darksong X

Fgsfds McNoodiroth

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Lord of Spam]I swear to ***, if I find out that you are trying to tell me that there is an entire bridget board, I'll be angry.

Very angry.

There was. It closed just a teensy bit too early for me.

Oh, the joys and sorrows of Google image search.

Posted by Stalolin

rock and roll highschool?

Posted by Klarth

Kochan has a bridget board.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: That's Sephiroth from Advent Children photoshopped to look like Ronald McDonald.

It's funny because the shop has actually made Seph cooler.

Quoted post: [wakachan > 4chan > 2chan] < burichan

Isn't burichan dead? And didn't it die awhile ago?