Whats with all the guests in the RPG board?

Posted by inequity

Just noticed 36 people veiwing the RPG board, and a majority of them are guests. 36 is byfar the most I have ever seen in one forum. Any particular reason theres so many? Or is this nothing uncommon and I just haven't noticed.

Posted by Xenos

One thing.

KHII.

EDIT: The highest I've seen was 49. ;)

Posted by Ex-Linkman

They're all Google Bots, Google Spiders, and other search engine bots. They get attracted there because of all the activity in the RPG Inferno.

Posted by Linko_16

Nah, Xenos is right. Kingdom Hearts II has us all totally hooked.

Posted by Xenos

If you look in the KHII secret ending thread, you'll notice that almost all of the guest are in there. ;) If I'm not mistaken, if you type in: "KHII secret ending" blah, blah, VGC is listed first. KH, being a popular game, you can imagine all of the guest we'll hook.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I don't think it's listed first, but it's on the first page. Pretty popular.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

That makes sense, but I checked the guests in the RPG board. 24 of the 32 guests in there were search engine bots. That leads me to believe Jesse isn't using the KH2 secret ending to work an angle

Posted by Xenos

Huh, well, that makes sense too--seeing that KH is currently in the spotlight. Oh well, the more the merrier, but yeah, I'm really trying to encourage more posting in there. It's probably the more interesting/serious discussion I've seen in the RPGboard in a long time, well, at least since I registered in the last KH wave.

Posted by Ant

Heh, gotta try and get them to post in the other forums too!

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Google Bots can't post, cause they're not people. ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Angelwing: I don't think it's listed first.

ahem, what's #1 out of 2,920,000... :D:D:D

http://www.google.com/search?q=Kingdom+Hearts+II+secret+ending

Posted by GameMiestro

Looks number 1 to me.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Yeah, it comes up #1 for me too. That's funny, it beats out IGN, Gamespot, and Gamefaqs.

See Jesse, you can be smart when you try.

Posted by Klarth

Look at all the newblars who've registered just to post in this thread.

Thank you, Square-Enix, for breathing a small quantity of life into VGC!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: See Jesse, you can be smart when you try.

I never even tried to get it #1. The person who made the thread was smart enough to have the title be rich with the keywords. For example, instead of KH2 secret ending, he had the complete title there.

Posted by Xenos

Small quantity of life? It's 37 pages! It was 29ish this morning.

Posted by mis0

Wow. Hell, I might even pick up the game now. Still #1, too. :cool:

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Misoxeny: Wow. Hell, I might even pick up the game now. Still #1, too. :cool:

Yeah, they're making me want to get the KH games, too. Little bastards. :(

Posted by Klarth

soras keyblade is the archangels sword of doom 4 daffy duck to impale sephiroth????

Posted by Xenos

It's an alright game. If you are into something dark and shiz, don't play it. I like it for the nostalgia and charm.

Posted by Klarth

I'm not bashing the game, I'm bashing the people discussing it :(

Posted by GameMiestro

We're number one for "Kingdom Hearts II Secret Ending", but only number 3 for "Kingdom Hearts 2 Secret Ending".