Sean Fury

Posted by Dreadnought

Post reasons for his impending suicide/ wishes for his future.

[SIZE=7]Sean Fury, GTFO this site or fucking die. You are a worthless, spoiled bunny preteen with a life devoid of all purpose and meaning. You have no legitimate reason to live. Please kill yourself.

[SIZE=2]k done now.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Posted by Zeta

More like... Sean Furry. Sean lieks dog penis!

Posted by KoF

Sean Fury is a dumb negro who needs to grow up. The reason he likes to associate with pre-teen girls is because he still is one himself. He doesn't even have BALLZ yet.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Dreadnought]Post reasons for his impending suicide/ wishes for his future.

[SIZE=7]Sean Fury, GTFO this site or fucking die. You are a worthless, spoiled bunny preteen with a life devoid of all purpose and meaning. You have no legitimate reason to live. Please kill yourself.

[SIZE=2]k done now.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Guys, look, that's cute... He made a 'flame!' But hey, dawg, he's been pretty much inactive for a while. Unless I've missed something.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=KoF]Sean Fury is a dumb negro who needs to grow up. The reason he likes to associate with pre-teen girls is because he still is one himself. He doesn't even have BALLZ yet.

Let's not go attributing certain things with certain races, now, shall we? Seriously. Sean's a ****in' cracker anyway. :)

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Sable Wind]Let's not go attributing certain things with certain races, now, shall we? Seriously. Sean's a ****in' cracker anyway. :)

Just cuz ur a race tr8r...

Posted by KoH

What in the hell does that mean?

Posted by Dreadnought

IT MEANS SHE'S DATING A BLACK DUDE, DUMBARSE. TONGUE-IN-CHEEK RACIST JOKE. GET IT NOW, FUCKWIT?

Now, kindly go have a stroke in traffic.

Posted by Sable Wind

I love me some black men!

Posted by Dreadnought

Mahfuggin bix nood!

Now back on topic.

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=7]Sean Fury is a spineless degenerate unfit to breathe the air expelled from a maggot-ridden dog-corpse.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Dreadnought

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

[IMG]http://www.seanfury.com/SFphotos/Sean-head.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Sable Wind

lawls

Posted by Lord of Spam

so i herd u liek to hit chix

Posted by Xenos

You like black men for their cock size.

Posted by brownoystercult

Their cocks are abnormally shaped.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Dreadnought: Post reasons for his impending suicide/ wishes for his future.

Sean, commit suicide because I demand it of you!
That is, if you ever come back and read this.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Lord of Spam]so i herd u liek to hit chix

WTF? Inform.

Posted by mis0

Sean Fury beats women. No big secret.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I sure do like how you VGC cliques ban together in such unity to alienate anyone smart enough to realize you’re a bunch of lowlife queers. You take cheap shots and make internet funnies, while all your friends laugh and throw in some one-liners that all cause an uproar from the peanut gallery, and you think this is all big-time laugh because the Super Mods and most of all Jesse, don’t do **** for VGC. You think that by joining together in insulting and driving away people who don’t like what you’ve been doing to this site for the past year or so (however long it’s been now), that you’re little supremacy will go on longer and longer and longer until there’s no one left to oppose you. I left VGC because I didn’t feel like hearing the little comments after every post, and I didn’t want to feel ashamed for saying words like ‘meat’ or ‘anime’ without a chorus of chuckles and meaningless taunts from Darkness Advanced.

You know what else I love? The fact that VGC’s intellect has decreased so drastically, that the n00bs that once reined supreme over this place now fear its existence. You all degrade them so willingly, than when someone such as me, starts an argument with one, you feel the need to rush to their aid. You hate those with more intelligence then you, yet mock those with less and feel that they should be on your side anyway: funny.

I bet not a single one of you is of pleasurable company offline. I also would wager that not a one of you could hold an extensive conversation offline either. You’re dull-witted humor and feign attempts at intellect are a mockery of what could be human beings. How many times have you all called me a loser who spends way too much time on the internet? If I spend too much time online, you all must be here 24/7 to be able to nitpick every wrong doing I spew out across the internet. I mean, not just ranging from my own personal websites, but also to the other message boards I visit, and even 4chan, lovely 4chan. It’s also wonderful how you’ve turned many of my once friends against me, and a prime example of this is Roger Smith.

For the mere fact that I didn’t feel like sitting around and being insulted from some nobody at VGC, I post this. Whoever the hell Dreadnought is, I foresee his future quite clearly: inebriated driver wrapped around a tree at sixty in his pick-up truck while his sister gave him a hand job. Am I right?

I’d like to thank KoH for his guest appearance; it’s been awhile man, but just like old times, ain’t it?

And to the rest of you sons of *****es, I don’t even bother with VGC anymore aside from a single thread since this place’s quality has delved so low as to allow gutter trash like you to run rampant. I really couldn’t give a **** if you want me here or not, so learn to deal with it.

For the record, I don't beat women and I've gotten into three fights in my life and all of which I've won.

EDIT: Editted for Hyper.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

tl;dr but it looks like Dread hit a sore-spot and Sean emo'd the hell out of this thread. Like always.

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: I believe I have some files that she wouldn't want spread around the interweb.

Out of curiosity, what?

By the way, haven't seen you on AIM for quite the while.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Sean the Wicked: and I believe I have some files that she wouldn't want spread around the interweb.

;)

What're you guys talking about?

EDIT for Xenos: Changed screen names like I do every couple weeks/months.

Posted by Dexter

Can I share them?

Posted by Xenos

Ah, ****ty. Contact me via my AIM sn sometime.

Posted by Dexter

k, prepare for some loling.

Posted by Xenos

What are you talking about?!!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Dreadnought]IT MEANS SHE'S DATING A BLACK DUDE, DUMBARSE. TONGUE-IN-CHEEK RACIST JOKE. GET IT NOW, FUCKWIT?

Now, kindly go have a stroke in traffic.
Yeah, dude, um, sorry, but that could've been the worst insult I've ever had to hold witness to. Btw, I can curse without having to look a moron who has to bold certain letters of curses, "f[COLOR=black]u[/COLOR]ckwitt." Notice the extra 't.'

Btw, I didn't know she was dating a black guy, jack[COLOR=black]a[/COLOR]ss.

Hey, guys, to be honest though, I think Dreadnought's more a loser than Sean ever could be. :)

Posted by mis0

Quoting Sean the Wicked]I sure do like how you VGC cliques ban together in such unity to alienate anyone smart enough to realize you’:
You're trying to suggest that you're smart. No, you're not. And you beat women, so shut your obtuse face.

[quote]You take cheap shots and make internet funnies, while all your friends laugh and throw in some one-liners that all cause an uproar from the peanut gallery, and you think this is all big-time laugh because the Super Mods and most of all Jesse, don’t do **** for VGC. You think that by joining together in insulting and driving away people who don’t like what you’ve been doing to this site for the past year or so (however long it’s been now), that you’re little supremacy will go on longer and longer and longer until there’s no one left to oppose you.
Well, let's take a look here. You take cheap shots at major events just to get attention (anyone else remember 9/11?), you generalize about members of certain blogs, you assume everyone hates you and that there's a conspiracy to "omg rain soupream ovar teh boreds!1", and you beat women. Where's your moral highground, Sean? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

[quote]I left VGC
No, obviously you didn't. No points for trying, either. But do, carry on...

[quote]because I didn’t feel like hearing the little comments after every post, and I didn’t want to feel ashamed for saying words like ‘meat’ or ‘anime’ without a chorus of chuckles and meaningless taunts from Darkness Advanced.
The fact your a total loli-loving (beating?!) otaku is what warrants taunts, you moron. Watch: ANIME. I just said it, and lo - where are these taunts? They are reserved for idiot otaku, not the speaker of a word.

[quote]You know what else I love? The fact that VGC’s intellect has decreased so drastically,
Yeah, I noticed that it got dumber ever since you dragged your *** back in. I guess beating women gets old, though.

[quote]that the n00bs that once reined supreme over this place now fear its existence.
Jo no hablo estupido, senor.

[quote]You all degrade them so willingly, than when someone such as me, starts an argument with one, you feel the need to rush to their aid. You hate those with more intelligence then you, yet mock those with less and feel that they should be on your side anyway: funny.
Yeah man. The corporations tell us to do it. We also made your skateboard in China using slave labour. GUESS YOU MUST BE EMBARASSED bug greenday cd's HUH?

[quote]I bet not a single one of you is of pleasurable company offline. I also would wager that not a one of you could hold an extensive conversation offline either.
I have your phone number, I should call you and figure out if this wager holds water. Either way, from what I've heard, and observed of you, Wicked Sean, I would wager that you're a run-of-the-mill idiot and leave it at that. You don't intimidate anyone, nor are you impressive. Just give it up, son.

[quote]You’re dull-witted humor and feign attempts at intellect are a mockery of what could be human beings. How many times have you all called me a loser who spends way too much time on the internet? If I spend too much time online, you all must be here 24/7 to be able to nitpick every wrong doing I spew out across the internet. I mean, not just ranging from my own personal websites, but also to the other message boards I visit, and even 4chan, lovely 4chan. It’s also wonderful how you’ve turned many of my once friends against me, and a prime example of this is Roger Smith.
Roger realized that you suck balls. Is that such a horrible thing?

[quote]For the mere fact that I didn’t feel like sitting around and being insulted from some nobody at VGC, I post this. Whoever the hell Dreadnought is, I foresee his future quite clearly: inebriated driver wrapped around a tree at sixty in his pick-up truck while his sister gave him a hand job. Am I right?

Go beat your girlfriend while listening to the pillows and being oppressed by the man while not caring about it. You're the kind of person who works at McDonalds until retirement. A 3-peice number 10, *****, with a coke. Get to it.

[quote]And to the rest of you sons of *****es, I don’t even bother with VGC anymore aside from a single thread since this place’s quality has delved so low as to allow gutter trash like you to run rampant. I really couldn’t give a **** if you want me here or not, so learn to deal with it.
If we're trash, you must be SARS, Sean. SARS.

[quote]For the record, I don't beat women and I've gotten into three fights in my life and all of which I've won.

OH NOES NOT ONLY DOES HE BEAT WOMEN BUT HE BEATS MEN TOO.

Intarweb accolades = reaaaaal cool, Sean.

Exactly what I'd expect from someone like you Miso, exactly. There was no intelligent feedback, no sense of dignity in that post, just meaningless garbage. All you did was quote my post in random specifics and go off on a tangent unrelated. You try to act like you're above me, but you obviously aren't, I mean, trying to flame Sean Fury? Who do you think you are? Where do you think that's going to get you? Maybe you need to sit down and think about your life for a minute. If I'm as bad as you tried to convey just now, why degrade yourself even further to insult me? Hm? Perhaps you don't even care about yourself. Cry emo Miso, cry.

Posted by The Judge

Shut up. No one likes you and you can't talk yourself out of it.

Quoting The Judge: Shut up. No one likes you and you can't talk yourself out of it.

Just another example of how someone intelligent has been degraded to mere VGC waste. Playground insults and backtalking gets you nowhere, Judge.

Posted by Pit

When I read seans post I imagined waldo beating a woman. Then raping her.

Quoting Sean the Wicked: Just another example of how someone intelligent has been degraded to mere VGC waste. Playground insults and backtalking gets you nowhere, Judge.

I'm pretty sure no one cares about this, or you, enough to put a lot of thought into their insults. It's humorous though how you keep coming back when clearly you don't like the majority of people, if anyone, here. Not to mention when no one likes or even appreciates your presence. It's fairly sad, and quite pathetic, really. Much like, using your analogue of the playground, that one kid at school no one really likes, but who sticks around for G[COLOR="White"]od[/COLOR] knows what reason. It's pitiful, sad, and very, very funny.

Posted by Sable Wind

Sean, even Bob told me you can't fight for ****, so everyone knows you've lost all the fights you've been in. Unless, of course, you're talking about the ones you fought in elementary school... against girls...

And please, don't say you don't "beat women." I know you did a whole lot of mental abuse to me, lovely, and I have the files to prove it.

By the way, if you're going to argue intelligence, make sure your post is spell and grammar-checked. Oh, right, I forgot, you're going to become a great writer without requiring even a bit of skill or enlightenment about the English language. Publishers will sure love you and your unwillingness to cooperate with others!

Please, die. Or, if you speak Japanese (like I know you do): Shinde, kudasai.

<3

Posted by Ant

So wait, it wasn't physical? MY WORLD IS BEING DESTORYED

Quoted post: And please, don't say you don't "beat women." We never said it was physically.

Nah, we did. I'm pretty sure he was gloating about the fact that he beat the **** out of some girl in a blog or something.

If not, he still probably beats up women. Even if it's in his imagination or in video games. *shrugs*

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Vampiro]Nah, we did. I'm pretty sure he was gloating about the fact that he beat the **** out of some girl in a blog or something.

If not, he still probably beats up women. Even if it's in his imagination or in video games. *shrugs*

It was blown out of proportion when his girlfriend told me he grabbed her by the wrist, whipped her backwards and forced her in a chair. :(

Posted by Dreadnought

[SIZE=1][quote=Sean the Wicked]I sure do like how you VGC cliques ban together in such unity to alienate anyone smart enough to realize you

Posted by hiei121

what are you talking about *** dam

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Sean Fugger]I bet not a single one of you is of pleasurable company offline.
There's at least ONE person here who can testify otherwise. Besides, LOL I DON'T BEAT WOMEN.

[quote=Animu Wicked Sean ^_^]You’re dull-witted humor and feign attempts at intellect are a mockery of what could be human beings.
You just misused "you're", "feign" and "mockery" in the same sentence. Don't lecture us about intellect.

[quote=KoH]Hey, guys, to be honest though, I think Dreadnought's more a loser than Sean ever could be. :)
...No

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Sean the Wicked: Just another example of how someone intelligent has been degraded to mere VGC waste. Playground insults and backtalking gets you nowhere, Judge.

If you think I'm going to waste time thinking of a decent insult that allows me to beat around the bush and say exactly what I said with fancier words to you, you need to stop giving yourself so much credit.

Posted by Fate

Is there a reason why you guys keep on going after Sean Fury? I think it's gotten really bad, now. :/

Posted by mis0

Quoting Sean the Wicked: Exactly what I'd expect from someone like you Miso, exactly. There was no intelligent feedback, no sense of dignity in that post, just meaningless garbage. All you did was quote my post in random specifics and go off on a tangent unrelated. You try to act like you're above me, but you obviously aren't, I mean, trying to flame Sean Fury? Who do you think you are? Where do you think that's going to get you? Maybe you need to sit down and think about your life for a minute. If I'm as bad as you tried to convey just now, why degrade yourself even further to insult me? Hm? Perhaps you don't even care about yourself. Cry emo Miso, cry.

See, Sean, the problem here is that you're attempting to argue a few things, and you're doing a very bad job at it. You suggest that I'm an idiot. OK, sure, let's say I am. Would that make you any better than me? Not really, you're throwing baseless insults (moreso than mine, because you actually have abused women) at me, just like I supposedly am doing to you. Does that make you better, little Furry-Wurry? Hm?

Secondly, you suggest that I think I'm above you. Assuming I did, the only evidence you'd have for this line of thought is that I directly insult you to your face. Well, sir, what are you doing right now? The same thing. Not to mention how you're trying to assert authority by refering to yourself in third person, which, by the way, doesn't work. You're getting to be a bit of an annoying hypocrit, Sean. Just a little bit.

And, let me ask, because I'm really curious, how the Hell is it degrading to me to insult you? You're a societal reject, and I'm a functioning part of society. THERE, now I claimed to be better than you. But wait! There's more:

I decided to think about my life, and here is what darted across my mind:

- I'm at the top of my graduating class, riding a full scholarship to college.
- I have a good job, a fun car, good health, all the freedoms I could ask for.
- I have some of the best friends anyone could ask for.
- I have a promising future in automotive design.
- I'm happy with myself, and my life.

So, why should I kill myself again, Sean? Unlike your worthless ***, I have a future, and I have a lot to be happy about. The only major accomplishments I've seen you make are getting close enough to one of your girlfriends to beat her, and writing your awesome "story" which I saw on GW, which, of course, starred you, Sean Fury, as the messed up little hero boy.

You think you're better than everyone on this forum, so I don't want to hear you say another word about how I think I'm better than you. Think? No. Am? Yes.

So git your crater face the Hell out of here if it is so stupid, lame, or whatever else you'd call it. We don't need you.

You all just prove my point post after post. Keep it going, good work. A gold star, hmm, perhaps?

Posted by The Judge

Pointless arrogance used to cast aside arguments one would rather not lose in.

An argument would mean that two parties are attempting to prove a point that is oppisite of the other. However, all I've seen is ridicule being cast at me, where have any of you defended yourselves against my claims? Not one of you has.

Posted by Brandon Heat

Wow, you guys make bulmung look intelligent. (Inside joke)

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Sean the Wicked]An argument would mean that two parties are attempting to prove a point that is oppisite of the other. However, all I've seen is ridicule being cast at me, where have any of you defended yourselves against my claims? Not one of you has.

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=232664&postcount=39

Idiot.

Quoting Dreadnought: http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=232664&postcount=39

Idiot.

You're a nobody. Leave. You're posts are irrelevant to this discussion because you do not belong.

And thank-you Brandon, but our inside jokes don't really help much here.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Sean the Wicked: An argument would mean that two parties are attempting to prove a point that is oppisite of the other. However, all I've seen is ridicule being cast at me, where have any of you defended yourselves against my claims? Not one of you has.

lol oppisite

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Misoxeny]Sean Fury beats women. No big secret.

How on Earth would I know something like that?

EDIT: Holy crap I actually agree with him for the first time ever. Most of you guys do band together and rag on one person like a swarm of mosquitos. One is enough, really.

Miso: Honestly, shut the hell up. I have absolutely nothing against you, but you're making yourself look really petty arguing with him considering how much you apparantly dislike him. If he's such a bad guy then don't even bother, he doesn't deserve your attention. You're actually providing a counter-arguement for why you shouldn't kill yourself, for God's sake! Stuff like that doesn't even need a retort.

It's like Fate and I are the only ones who realise just how really bad constantly arguing over stupid crap gets. The arguements we had were 20 times worse than this. It's extremely tiresome, so just stop it.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Sean the Wicked]You're a nobody. Leave. You're posts are irrelevant to this discussion because you do not belong.

So, VGC is bad because it is nothing but cliques and condescension...
... and yet you are perfectly justified in calling me a nobody?

I SMELL A DOUBLE STANDARD.

Now, to business.

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=129109&postcount=17"]http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=129109&postcount=17[/URL]

I, Dreadnought, speaking on behalf of the worthwhile members of VGC, officially demand an apology for [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=129109&postcount=17"]this post[/URL] which you, Sean Fury, made on September 12th, 2005. You have showcased your exceptional lack of compassion and/or sensitivity to the suffering of other human beings, which anybody else on this site will agree is the mark of the highest dishonour amongst someone who would portray himself as an intelligent and productive member of society. With your insensitive and ill-advised comments, you have re-affirmed my conviction that you are the lowest of the low, the bio-scum afflicting all that is foul and abominable, and the champion example of weakness.
In summary, I am demanding that you apologize for your jacka[COLOR=Black]ss behaviour, not to me, not to VGC, but to the victims of the events of 9/11 and the families of the dead, and that you apologize NOW.

[/COLOR]

Posted by Brandon Heat

Lack of compassion does not mean a person is stupid, evil maybe, but not stupid and to tell the truth, I really don't give a rats *** about 9/11.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Sean the Wicked]
An argument would mean that two parties are attempting to prove a point that is oppisite of the other.
...What?

[quote=Sean the Wicked]You're a nobody. Leave.
On the contrary, he's anything but a nobody. He's an accepted & respected member, which can't exactly be said for you. Sean, you're a pitiful excuse for a human being, and I honestly hope you encounter a very large, heavy and sharp object in the near future.

[quote=Dreadnought]I, Dreadnought, speaking on behalf of the worthwhile members of VGC, officially demand an apology for this post which you, Sean Fury, made on September 12th, 2005.
I second that motion. Far as I'm concerned the git in question should be ****ing locked up.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Brandon Heat]Lack of compassion does not mean a person is stupid, evil maybe, but not stupid
Did I say he was stupid? No. The closest I came to talking about his mental capabilities was implying that he happens to be nothing more than a pretentious, pseudo-intellectial twat. I said he was dishonourable, I.E. despicable, and worthy of nothing but utmost disdain and disrespect.

So your point is?

[quote=Brandon Heat]and to tell the truth, I really don't give a rats *** about 9/11.

I wonder what sort of sheltered, fairyland existence you hail from, that you can write something like that with any degree of gravity? Not to sound too much like specops, but if you fail to realize the amount of blood, death and pain which allows you the lofty comfort of saying such stupid things without fearing the violent consequences thereof, then frankly you don't deserve to benefit from the deaths of people several orders of magnitude better than you could ever hope to be.
Because that is what America was founded on: war, death and freedom. The dead of 9/11 died from an act of war, aimed at the maximum resulting deaths and the greatest damages to our freedom. If you can't appreciate this fact, then you, sir, are unworthy of the privelege of American citizenship.

Posted by Brandon Heat

I realize that it was an act of war, I do realize the pain and blood that allows me to say this. But none of my family was killed so I DON'T CARE. I don't care about anyone besides my friends and family, call me selfish if you want I don't care. I don't fear any violent actions of my words because I don't care what people do as long as I can say and think what I want. I have family in the military fighting for that right. 9/11 is like Pearl Harbor people will forget about it, only to touch on it in history books.

[Quote=Dreadnought]You have showcased your exceptional lack of compassion and/or sensitivity to the suffering of other human beings, which anybody else on this site will agree is the mark of the highest dishonour amongst someone who would portray himself as an intelligent and productive member of society.
You basically called him stupid because of his lack of caompassion.

Edit: Sorry if I jumped around, I just kind typed what I thought and my thought have a tendacy yo jump subjects.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Brandon Heat]none of my family was killed so I DON'T CARE.
Stopped reading here.

Get out.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Speedfreak: How on Earth would I know something like that?

EDIT: Holy crap I actually agree with him for the first time ever. Most of you guys do band together and rag on one person like a swarm of mosquitos. One is enough, really.

Miso: Honestly, shut the hell up. I have absolutely nothing against you, but you're making yourself look really petty arguing with him considering how much you apparantly dislike him. If he's such a bad guy then don't even bother, he doesn't deserve your attention. You're actually providing a counter-arguement for why you shouldn't kill yourself, for God's sake! Stuff like that doesn't even need a retort.

It's like Fate and I are the only ones who realise just how really bad constantly arguing over stupid crap gets. The arguements we had were 20 times worse than this. It's extremely tiresome, so just stop it.

That's what this board is for, moron. It's for petty, and unintelligent arguements. Was that really so hard to gauge?

Fury) If by giving you proof that you're hypocritical and stupid I'm proving "your point" about me, then fine. You win. Otherwise you're just a huge douche. You should get an F for fabulous.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Sean the Wicked: An argument would mean that two parties are attempting to prove a point that is oppisite of the other. However, all I've seen is ridicule being cast at me, where have any of you defended yourselves against my claims? Not one of you has.

Feel free to make a claim about me and I'll aptly defend myself if need be. But don't lump me in with everyone else.

Posted by Sable Wind

Seea-aaan, you never even looked at my post! :( Why won't you do it, Papaya...?

Honestly... like Miso said, this is the Flame Board. This is where people have FUN arguing over stupid, pointless crap. Everyone knows this argument is stupid, but as long as we're having fun, it's okay. :)

As for the claims you made Sean, you're still stupid, so, I just don't see how you can complain about VGC's stupidity.

I mean, just as you said "I'm sure not one of you are of pleasurable company offline," I can say I am. Will that make a difference? Not really, because this is the internet. :)

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Sable Wind: I mean, just as you said "I'm sure not one of you are of pleasurable company offline,"

Woah, he said that? What a beaner. I'm delightful to be around in person. Not nearly as mean, offensive, foul mouthed, and racist as I am here! :cookie:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Sean the Wicked: You're a nobody. Leave. You're posts are irrelevant to this discussion because you do not belong.

Sup, Brandon's a nobody too.

Quoting Dreadnought: I, Dreadnought, speaking on behalf of the worthwhile members of VGC, officially demand an apology for [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=129109&postcount=17"]this post[/URL]

No, you're not.

Posted by GameMiestro

I accidentally got involved in this issue, despite my best efforts to avoid it. While I do feel a bit sorry for Sean, he would do far better trying to top everyone elses flames than trying to defend against them.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=The X]
No, you're not.
Yeah. He is.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Klarth: Yeah. He is.

He doesn't represent my views. Unless I'm a worthless member?

;)

Posted by Klarth

Only if you want to be. ;-*

Posted by The Judge

OR IF YOU HATE AMERICA AAAAAAHHHHHH

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting The Judge: OR IF YOU HATE AMERICA AAAAAAHHHHHH

Europa ftw, y0.

Posted by Klarth

EuropA? Since when?

Posted by mis0

Since LOTUS

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Klarth: EuropA? Since when?

EUROPA FFS.

:mad:

*flame!!!*

Posted by mis0

NO YOU FREAKIN' TARDS.

Posted by Dreadnought

STFU and go away. You, sir, are a trap.

Posted by mis0

Dreadlocks are for bix noods, you poseur.

Posted by Sable Wind

Miso, shut up. Dreadnought is cool. :/

Posted by Fate

Quoting Speedfreak: It's like Fate and I are the only ones who realise just how really bad constantly arguing over stupid crap gets. The arguements we had were 20 times worse than this. It's extremely tiresome, so just stop it.

And both of us hardly remember anything that we argue about. We're buds. <3

Quoted post: It's like Fate and I are the only ones who realise just how really bad constantly arguing over stupid crap gets. The arguements we had were 20 times worse than this. It's extremely tiresome, so just stop it.

... isn't this thread the whole purpose of the flame board?