40,000 suicide bombers, supposedly

Posted by sabre

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,176-2136638,00.html

I don't know how reliable the Times' sources were, but if any of it is at all meaningful then I wouldn't have a clue what to do as the prime minister. Wouldn't surprise me if it were just set up to try and scare people, though - 40,000 seems a stupidly high number.

Posted by Lord of Spam

This is, to say the least, rather disturbing news. I hope that Bush handles this decently for once, because if he doesnt a lot more people are going to die.

Posted by sabre

Yeah, “Britain’s demise is on our agenda” particularly stirred me. :X

Posted by Dreadnought

The phrase 'wily England' made me lol.

Then I read the thing about Bush getting ready to attack Iran, and I was all :-(.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Sabredog: 40,000 seems a stupidly high number.

Not only a high number of people, but a high number of bombs.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

ah, the joys of Islamic fundamentalism

Posted by Lord of Spam

As opposed to christian fundamentalists, who blow up doctors at abortion clinics. Thats MUCH better. Oh, wait. No.

Also, how funny would it have been if one of those bombs went off during that march? THAT would have been one of the most lol worthy new items in a long time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: ah, the joys of Islamic fundamentalism

Anyone who decides to kill massive numbers of innocents is not a follower of Islam.

Or any other reputable religion, for that matter.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Actually, they are followers to the true ideals of Islam. Ever heard of Muhammed? Read up on him a bit. Get back to me.

Christian fundamentalists protest abortion clinics, stage massive PRAYER movements, and annoy people. They don't have tens of thousands of people planning on blowing themselves up, nor do they plan on killing people. Granted, to say "violence is the fundamental basis of Islam" sounds conservative and you instantly choose to ignore it. But how about this. You look into it, find flaws in it, and post them here, as opposed to just assuming that I don't know what I'm talking about?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Actually, they are followers to the true ideals of Islam. Ever heard of Muhammed? Read up on him a bit. Get back to me.

Christian fundamentalists protest abortion clinics, stage massive PRAYER movements, and annoy people. They don't have tens of thousands of people planning on blowing themselves up, nor do they plan on killing people. Granted, to say "violence is the fundamental basis of Islam" sounds conservative and you instantly choose to ignore it. But how about this. You look into it, find flaws in it, and post them here, as opposed to just assuming that I don't know what I'm talking about?

Violence against those who oppose Islam, am I right?

I'm pretty sure most of the people who have been victims of Islamic fundamentalism weren't opposed to the faith of Islam in any serious manner. Not that it gives these so-called 'Muslims' an excuse if they were, anyway.

I also did not say that all Islamic fundamentalists were suicide bombers. I simply argued that Muslims who blow themselves up in the name of Muhammed are not followers of the Islamic faith, fundamentalist or not. I think you'll find most Muslim organisations have disassociated themselves from those use Muhammed's teachings as a rationale for blowing up innocent civilians.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Essentially, they are to Islam as a person who blew themselves up for Jesus would be to you, Beej. Granted, there are more people willing to grease themselves for Allah than *** (even though its the same being oll), but I think thats more of a cultural/societal thing.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz]Actually, they are followers to the true ideals of Islam. Ever heard of Muhammed? Read up on him a bit. Get back to me.

Christian fundamentalists murder people working in abortion clinics, join the KKK, burn anything that even remotely opposes their religion like Pokémon toys and Harry Pooter books, join the IRA and annoy people. They don't have tens of thousands of people planning on burning people at the stake anymore, nor do they plan on running around a foreign land cutting peoples heads off in the name of Christ. Granted, to say "violence is the fundamental basis of Islam" sounds conservative and you instantly choose to ignore it. But how about this. You look into it, find flaws in it, and post them here, as opposed to just assuming that I don't know what I'm talking about?

HELLO MR CRUSADER. HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU "SAVE" TODAY?

Christianity is full of nutjobs who claim they're following the Bible to the letter and you bloody well know it.

Posted by Random

I say we secretly suprise the Iranians and instead of the US or the UK destroying the Iranian Plants, we suprise them with an Attack from Russia and China.. Then if Iran tried to F*** with them we'd anal rape them from the western atmosphere while they're in the Eastern Atmosphere.

Or we could always release Saddam and let him have his Regime back, equip him with more WMD's and send him back to war with Iran like we did 20 years ago :-P

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=SomebodyRandom]Then if Iran tried to F*** with them we'd anal rape them from the western atmosphere while they're in the Eastern Atmosphere.

I don't think you know what the hell you just said.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Uh, arent Russia and China the ones that are stalling things in the Security Council?

Posted by Speedfreak

Lookie what I found! A Christian more insane than all the crazy Islamic fundamentalists combined.

[URL="http://www.wimp.com/religious/"]http://www.wimp.com/religious/[/URL]

Posted by Random

Let Saddam back in power, give him some weapons and i'm sure it'll lead to another Iran-Iraq war. And why not...?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yes, surely that will work. Obviously he will do what we want him to do rather than use the weapons we gave him against us.

You are a moron. Gtfo.

Posted by Random

If we GIVE him back the power he will somewhat appreciate our help. We'll promise him power to reign over the Iraqi people for a small simple invasion of Iran. We all know Iran and Iraq are mortal enemies and they just absolutely hate eachother. We won't give him weapon capability to destroy any further than into the nearest countries. Therefore we won't be effected by this.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting SomebodyRandom: If we GIVE him back the power he will somewhat appreciate our help. We'll promise him power to reign over the Iraqi people for a small simple invasion of Iran. We all know Iran and Iraq are mortal enemies and they just absolutely hate eachother. We won't give him weapon capability to destroy any further than into the nearest countries. Therefore we won't be effected by this.

1) If you actually believe any of this, then you are one of hte biggest morons alive.
2) Whats to stop him from escaping once we set him free?
3) its Affected, fuggin retard.

Posted by Random

Quoting Lord of Spam: 1) If you actually believe any of this, then you are one of hte biggest morons alive.
2) Whats to stop him from escaping once we set him free?
3) its Affected, fuggin retard.

1) it could
2) nothing
3) my bad

Posted by Lord of Spam

1)Yes, it could. Then again, there is a chance that if you try to walk into a wall that you will walk through it. However, since the chance is so low that it is essentially zero, it can be said to be zero for all practical purposes. This is the case with Saddam. When dealing with people that are responsible for the deaths of many people, you cant really rely on shots that long.

2)Also, if you're so keen on letting him go, I wonder what you'd say to the kids that died in iraq to take him out of office?

3)np

Posted by Random

haha I figured i'd let you know I wasn't being serious in the first place :-P

I think it'd be a stupid idea to release Saddam. Not that I think he'd survive. I think if he tried to take over Iraq he'd probably be assasinated anyways.

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Quoting Speedfreak: Lookie what I found! A Christian more insane than all the crazy Islamic fundamentalists combined.

[URL="http://www.wimp.com/religious/"]http://www.wimp.com/religious/[/URL]

On saying that - notice there are only 100 of these nutters.

Al-Qaeda and other Islamic extremists run into the hundreds of thousands :/

Posted by specopssv44

...ive never heard of a christian fundamentalist actually blowing up an abortion clinic....usually they just stat a televangelist network...

Posted by Speedfreak

They're crazy enough to shoot, in my opinion.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Speedfreak: HELLO MR CRUSADER. HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU "SAVE" TODAY?

Christianity is full of nutjobs who claim they're following the Bible to the letter and you bloody well know it.

give me proof.

All of you apathetic, "tolerant" atheists are letting immigrant muslims run rampant throughout Europe, where they can push against your agnostic stance and tolerance of religion to get their way. The indifference of good men. I'd like to see where it says that devout christians cut off people's heads, by the way. Notice all of that bull**** you stirred up is a very small number of christians if any (assuming you didn't make it up) while Islamic zaniness is in the millions. Here, I'll show you how to provide a link to illustrate what you mean: http://labaf.blogspot.com/2006/02/la-baf-crash-la-manif-des-islamistes.html#baf-islamistes-english.
You think that's just an isolated incident? It's happening all over the world, and you and your people's hands-off policy regarding putting religious zealotism to heel are aiding it in its cancerous spread. But it's okay for you to badmouth my faith. I'll just be a good Christian and pray for your soul :) While a good Muslim would saw off your head and yell allah ackbar

Posted by Altinure

Dude, bj, I'm Christian and even I can say fundamentalist Christians are crazy and often do resort to violence to get their point across. Nearly all fundamentalist religious groups are like that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: give me proof.

All of you apathetic, "tolerant" atheists are letting immigrant muslims run rampant throughout Europe, where they can push against your agnostic stance and tolerance of religion to get their way. The indifference of good men. I'd like to see where it says that devout christians cut off people's heads, by the way. Notice all of that bull**** you stirred up is a very small number of christians if any (assuming you didn't make it up) while Islamic zaniness is in the millions. Here, I'll show you how to provide a link to illustrate what you mean: http://labaf.blogspot.com/2006/02/la-baf-crash-la-manif-des-islamistes.html#baf-islamistes-english.
You think that's just an isolated incident? It's happening all over the world, and you and your people's hands-off policy regarding putting religious zealotism to heel are aiding it in its cancerous spread. But it's okay for you to badmouth my faith. I'll just be a good Christian and pray for your soul :) While a good Muslim would saw off your head and yell allah ackbar

I'm sure the society they are raised in has NOTHING to do with it, either.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

regardless, LoS, that's the way that it is. And they're raised in Paris. They're raised in a country which doesn't support or oppose any particular religion. Hell, if anything it supports Islam by allowing thousands of Arabic immigrants in. It's like whenever the kids shot up columbine. . . people blamed SOCIETY, people blamed MUSIC, people blamed VIDEO GAMES. . . nobody just admitted that the root of the problem was that the kids were ****ed up. I see a LARGE number of the followers of Islam to be ****ed up. While, Altinure, I don't see ANY Christians resulting to violence (I'm sure there are. . . what, 3 or so?). But what do I know, I'm an ******* conservative and you're all naive liberals, so maybe we're both wrong.

Posted by Speedfreak

Most American Nazis are Christians, and there's thousands and thousands of them in the US alone.

Stop pidgeon-holing yourself and everyone around you into "conservative" and "liberal", the meaning of those words amount to "f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]ckwit" and "retard".

It's like you're looking for an excuse to insult any major religion other than Christianity, you know d[COLOR=lightgreen]a[/COLOR]mn well that most Muslims don't agree with suicide bombers and if you used Google once in a while you'd realise that Christians did the same thing hundreds of years ago.

You think Islam is the only religion that says you should ignore all other religions? Um, hello? Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all based on the same f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking book, the Old Testament. The first bloody commandment is "Do not worship any other G[COLOR=lightgreen]o[/COLOR]ds".

Just like Christianity, Islam gives a reward in heaven for martyrs. A bunch of idiots in the Middle-East think blowing yourself up in the name of Allah counts as being a martyr, when it doesn't. It's a load of crap.

Someone who's name escapes me once said "I contest that we are all athiests, and that I just believe in one less God than you. When you realise why you don't believe in anyone else's G[COLOR=lightgreen]o[/COLOR]d you'll realise why I don't believe in yours."
Stop ragging on athiests, because you're almost one.

Posted by specopssv44

yeah but my bible doesnt promise me virgins if i kill everyone whos not christian....actually last time i checked my bible said "thou shalt not kill|"...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting specopssv44: yeah but my bible doesnt promise me virgins if i kill everyone whos not christian....actually last time i checked my bible said "thou shalt not kill|"...

And was it that same "thall shall not kill" that led you to become a marine? Moron. At least quote the "do no murder" version that would allow you to justify your actions.

And as far as I know, the 40 virgins thing isnt in the Koran. I've asked an Imam about it, and he said that it was derived from the writtings of some muslim scholar who was writing about martyrdom.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: And was it that same "thall shall not kill" that led you to become a marine? Moron. At least quote the "do no murder" version that would allow you to justify your actions.

Im far from what you would call a fundamentalist christian s hit for brains...

Quoted post: And as far as I know, the 40 virgins thing isnt in the Koran. I've asked an Imam about it, and he said that it was derived from the writtings of some muslim scholar who was writing about martyrdom.

And as far as i know blowing up abortion clinics wasnt derived from s hit....its just a bunch of dumba ss liberals trying to make some sort of connection between fundamentalist christians and terrorists

Posted by higbvuyb

How about reading the Koran first, and then commenting on it, instead of commenting first and reading later?

Posted by Brandon Heat

Spec, stop bashing liberals. It is irritaiting. I could make this whole post about Marines having one more brain cell than a donkey, but I won't. [/rant]

On topic: Terrorism matters not what religion you are, did everyone forget about Ireland, there are catholic terrorists their.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote=Speccy]Im far from what you would call a fundamentalist christian s hit for brains...

That doesnt really matter. If you're a christian, then it still applies to you. So if your version of it is dont kill, then you're a ****ty christian.

Quoting Brandon Heat: On topic: Terrorism matters not what religion you are, did everyone forget about Ireland, there are catholic terrorists their.

OH SNAP.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: That doesnt really matter. If you're a christian, then it still applies to you. So if your version of it is dont kill, then you're a ****ty christian.

i never said i wasnt a ****ty christian...plus lets not even get into the whole "bible says its ok to serve country" debate...

Quoted post: Spec, stop bashing liberals.

...no

Quoted post: I could make this whole post about Marines having one more brain cell than a donkey, but I won't. [/rant]

I doubt you could...wtf do you know about the Corps...not a **** thing im willing to guess...

Quoted post: How about reading the Koran first, and then commenting on it, instead of commenting first and reading later?

"O Prophet! Make war against the unbelievers [all non-Muslims] and the hypocrites and be merciless against them. Their home is hell, an evil refuge indeed." (Koran, 9:73)

"When you meet the unbelievers in jihad [holy war], chop off their heads. And when you have brought them low, bind your prisoners rigorously. Then set them free or take ransom from them until the war is ended." (Koran, 47:4)

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and his messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be to be killed or crucified, or to have their hands and feet chopped off on opposite sides, or to be expelled out of the land. Such will be their humiliation in the world, and in the next world they will face an awful horror." (Koran, 5:33-34)

"When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet sin. So that Allah's word is proven true against them, then we destroy them utterly." (Koran, 17:16-17)

"In order that Allah may separate the pure from the impure, put all the impure ones [all non-Muslims] one on top of another in a heap and cast them into hell. They will have been the ones to have lost." (Koran, 8:37)

"How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their sins, setting up in their place other peoples." (Koran, 21:11)

"Remember Allah inspired the angels: I am with you. Give firmness to the believers. I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all their fingertips off of them." (Koran, 8:12)
does that work for you??

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Brandon Heat: Spec, stop bashing liberals. It is irritaiting. I could make this whole post about Marines having one more brain cell than a donkey, but I won't. [/rant]

On topic: Terrorism matters not what religion you are, did everyone forget about Ireland, there are catholic terrorists their.

no "their" are not

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Quoting Brandon Heat: On topic: Terrorism matters not what religion you are, did everyone forget about Ireland, there are catholic terrorists their.

You can hardly compare the IRA to Al-Qaeda.

-The IRA gave warnings before they bombed places
-The IRA didn't hijack planes and fly them into buildings
-The IRA didn't use suicide bomb techniques
-The IRA didn't bomb things every day (I point to Iraq)
-The IRA were not blindly following a warped version of a peaceful religion, they were fighting the British occupancy in Northen Ireland
-Etc, etc

Yes, terrorism is terrorism and each terrorist is rightfully named as scum, but there are different levels...

Al-Qaeda are the biggest threat the world has ever seen - there are 1000's of them. They live next door to you... they are your doctors, teachers and waiters.

Peaceful Muslims I have no problem with - one of my best mates is one. However, I will die hard before I see the Black Flag of Terrorist Islam flying over my country or any of my allies country's for that matter.

[IMG]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3715/ukus9yu.jpg[/IMG]

Quoting Brandon Heat: I could make this whole post about Marines having one more brain cell than a donkey, but I won't.

Ok genius - tell me how to fire and clean rifles and machine guns. Tell me how to make IEDs with compressed diesel and fertiliser. Tell me how to carry out an effective section attack...

You can't - just because Marines have shaved heads, doesn't mean they're just dumb muscle. Show some ****ing respect. If it wasn't for people like them you'd be speaking f**king russian, japanese of bloody german...

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Speedfreak: Most American Nazis are Christians, and there's thousands and thousands of them in the US alone..

American Nazis, eh. What about English Nazis? German Nazis? French Nazis? Czech Nazis? Why does it have to be American Nazis? And no, there are not "thousands and thousands" of them. Sure, maybe. . . 2 or 3, but to use that type of phrasing hints at numbers which you can't back up, save speculation to fit your agenda.

Quoting Speedfreak:
Stop pidgeon-holing yourself and everyone around you into "conservative" and "liberal", the meaning of those words amount to "f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]ckwit" and "retard"..

I'm conservative, sorry buddy. People tend to take either a conservative stance or a liberal stance. Who has time to be a moderate when it concerns Islamic terrorism? Please don't bash my political beliefs, I don't bash you for being stupid.

Quoting Speedfreak:
It's like you're looking for an excuse to insult any major religion other than Christianity, you know d[COLOR=lightgreen]a[/COLOR]mn well that most Muslims don't agree with suicide bombers and if you used Google once in a while you'd realise that Christians did the same thing hundreds of years ago..

Really. . . I haven't bashed Hindus, Jews, Pagans, Mormons, Buddhists, or any other religion. Maybe I'm getting on Islam's *** because *gasp* they are the only ones planning on killing me for my religion!!! LOL! Sure, most muslims MAY not agree with suicide bombers. .. but then again they aren't following the book very well, now are they? I don't google. Google is for chumps. I just KNOW that we did it hundres of years ago (can you even give me dates, ohsosmart?) What happened? WE MOVED THE F[COLOR=lightgreen]U[/COLOR]CK ON. These douchebags never did.

Quoting Speedfreak:
You think Islam is the only religion that says you should ignore all other religions? Um, hello? Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all based on the same f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking book, the Old Testament. The first bloody commandment is "Do not worship any other G[COLOR=lightgreen]o[/COLOR]ds"..
I'll ignore you use of explicits and point out that here you have no point and I didn't say that Islam was the only religion, merely that it was the most intolerant one, kthx.

Quoting Speedfreak:
Just like Christianity, Islam gives a reward in heaven for martyrs. A bunch of idiots in the Middle-East think blowing yourself up in the name of Allah counts as being a martyr, when it doesn't. It's a load of crap..
The difference is. . . Christian martyrs died for their beliefs. . . no more no less. Muslims ones killed themselves trying to kill others. . . don't insult me by thinking I'm going to honestly believe you're not smarter than this.

Quoting Speedfreak:
Someone who's name escapes me once said "I contest that we are all athiests, and that I just believe in one less God than you. When you realise why you don't believe in anyone else's G[COLOR=lightgreen]o[/COLOR]d you'll realise why I don't believe in yours."
Stop ragging on athiests, because you're almost one.
Good quote, but doesn't pertain to me. Sorry. And I'll rag on Atheists all that I **** well please, as long as they sit idly by and let muslim immigrants dictate their policy for them. Suck my balls.

Posted by Arwon

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Christian fundamentalists protest abortion clinics, stage massive PRAYER movements, and annoy people. They don't have tens of thousands of people planning on blowing themselves up, nor do they plan on killing people.

Aw, don't be so dismissive. I'm sure if they really try and do their very best and believe in themselves... *hugs and comforts the poor widdle fundies*

Posted by Speedfreak

This is ridiculous, you're ignored pretty much everything I've said.

Islam is a younger religion than Christianty, about 7 centuries younger. Less than 500 years ago (16th century) Bloody Mary (Mary the first, Queen of England) was burning protestant christians left, right and centre.
Islamic extremists are doing the same thing Christian extremists were doing at the same point of the religion's development. This is extremely basic English history. Not knowing this would be like not knowing America was once a colony.

[quote]The difference is. . . Christian martyrs died for their beliefs. . . no more no less. Muslims ones killed themselves trying to kill others. . . don't insult me by thinking I'm going to honestly believe you're not smarter than this.

You just totally f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking ignored what I said. The requirements to be a martyr are exactly the same in either religion, to be killed for your belief. Notice the difference between dying for your beliefs and being killed for them.
Extremists, being the f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking idiots that they are, reckon that fighting by booby-trapping your own body because they're too poor to afford their own weapons *cough*bullshit*cough* counts as being killed by the other team.

[quote]I'm conservative, sorry buddy. People tend to take either a conservative stance or a liberal stance. Who has time to be a moderate when it concerns Islamic terrorism? Please don't bash my political beliefs, I don't bash you for being stupid.

Typical religious-idiot way of thinking. Most issues can't be split into "conservative" and "liberal", or "right" and "wrong". If there's one thing Christianity should've taught you it should've been that. Life isn't as simple as that extremely childish description you just put out.

[quote]Good quote, but doesn't pertain to me. Sorry. And I'll rag on Atheists all that I **** well please, as long as they sit idly by and let muslim immigrants dictate their policy for them. Suck my balls.

Newsflash. If Athiests think Christians are morons simply for being Christians then they sure as hell are going to be ****ed at Islamic extremists threatening to affect their life in any way because of their beliefs.

Posted by Brandon Heat

Okay, you guys seem to have misunderstood what I meant about the marine thing. He seems to blindly bash liberals, yet they are not all the same. I was trying to get a point across by doing the same thing he did, generalizing.

And I never compared the IRA to Al-Qada(SP?), I was just saying religion doesn't matter

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Deut 20:16-18]In the cities of the nations the LORD your G[COLOR=Black]o[/COLOR]d is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them--the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your G[COLOR=Black]o[/COLOR]d has commanded you. Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshipping their [COLOR=Black]go[/COLOR]ds, and you will sin against the LORD your G[COLOR=Black]o[/COLOR]d. [quote=Numbers 31:7-18][COLOR=Black]
[/COLOR] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][COLOR=Black]They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man. Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba - the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho. [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][COLOR=Black]Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. Moses was angry with the officers of the army - the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds - who returned from the battle. [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][COLOR=Black]"Have you allowed all the women to live?" he asked them. "They were the ones who followed Balaam's advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the LORD in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."
[/COLOR][/FONT] [quote=Deuteronomy 17][FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][COLOR=Black]
[/COLOR][/FONT]
17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy G[COLOR=Black]o[/COLOR]d giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy G[COLOR=Black]o[/COLOR]d, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other G[COLOR=Black]o[/COLOR]ds, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

[COLOR=Black]

I also remind you of the slaying of the Amelekites, the destruction of Laish, The Crusades, and The Flood.[/COLOR]

Then again, I have high doubts as to whether anybody really kills for G[COLOR=Black]o[/COLOR]d anymore. The only real motives, in my opinion, are power and greed.