omg lookie hurr

Posted by sniper

[IMG]http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/2383/picture00514ma.jpg[/IMG]

YOU HAVE VIEWED THE CURSED SCRIPT YOU WILL DIE IN SEVEN DAYS

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dr Pepper is for faggots.

Posted by The Judge

Funfact: That is the other side of his DS Bar code label. That writing was there before he removed it.

Posted by Ant

Those are some purtty fingers you got thurr

Posted by Lord of Spam

Is that your fappin hand?

Posted by Trigger

I take a screenshot of your cursed image and show someone else, effectively breaking the curse for me!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Funfact: That is the other side of his DS Bar code label. That writing was there before he removed it.

I call bullfeathers. The kid probably put it there. Though, all I saw was a picture on /v/. So there coould be more I never read.

Point stands.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

rape

Posted by sniper

Quoting Vampiro: I call bullfeathers. The kid probably put it there. Though, all I saw was a picture on /v/. So there coould be more I never read.

Point stands.

This is MY DS, and I never wrote that. Was like that when I peeled it off.

And Trigger, this isn't some C-Rated horror movie; the only way to prevent your inevitable death is to recieve a massive lobotomy.

Quoted post: This is MY DS, and I never wrote that. Was like that when I peeled it off.

Really? Huh... well there ya go.

Posted by mis0

Quoting sniper: This is MY DS, and I never wrote that. Was like that when I peeled it off.

And Trigger, this isn't some C-Rated horror movie; the only way to prevent your inevitable death is to recieve a massive lobotomy.

That means you'll die too, you know, right?

HA! HA!

WIN!

Posted by sniper

Well that was my plan. I figured that since I am banned from 4chan I have no reason to live, and I may as well kill all of DA with me.

Posted by Darksong X

Yay Death!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Lord of Spam: Dr Pepper is for faggots.

Die. In Hell. In Hell's kitchen. In Hell's Kitchen's broken refrigirator that holds rotting, decaying human torsos.

Oh yeah, awsome thread. Sniper ftw.

Posted by Klarth

ot: Sniper has the best avatat ever.

It's quite true. He wins for many moons.

I mean, I'm actually impressed, not just because it's hilarious, but because it actually looks really good.