Fate

Posted by mis0

Is pretentious, stuck-up, conceited... y'know, a general, dime-a-dozen bitch. Besides taking it upon herself to "simplify" things around the forums, she also makes time to attempt to have the moral high ground, and to make sure she's little miss popular on the forums, winning the affections of VGC's male hordes, and basking in their repetitive nothings, whispered in her ear.

How genuinely pathetic. Sickening is a better word. I mean, honestly, "i hav b00bz gais say h0w much yuo lov3s tehm so i can tellx u dat mai intarnetz boifreind will MOThaR FUKKEN KIEL U!11"

Yeah, way to be interesting. Not to mention all of your other, numerous shortcomings. So clean up your act, lady, or GTFO.

Posted by Zeta

You can't spell 'Fate' without 'fat'. lol

...Huh, That doesn't sound as clever as I thought it would be.

Posted by mis0

It's clever, I dare say. Moreso than Fate.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I lol'd at the fact that the resident photography person is made at the resident camwhore.

Posted by basterd

I lol at this hole thread, you both are *****'s so have a cat fight

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I lol at this hole

you would

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting basterd: I lol at this hole

Subtle commentary on Fate's personality?

I THINK SO!

Also, it rhymes. KEEN!

Posted by mis0

@ basturd: Not to mention you, you ***damn shithead. Notice how your flame thread currently has one view? That's because no one would notice if you were alive or dead.

LoS) It's easy to hate someone ugly enough to break even the highest quality lens. :(

Posted by Fate

I didn't know I was acknowledged enough to be made a thread about! It's flattering, really! j/k

On a more serious note, I think even you would have the intellect to know that using my boyfriend's position is just "a thing" I do. None of it is true, as he wouldn't do anything I tell him in the first place. It's just how things roll around here.

Everyone knows I'm not as into myself as you'd like to think.
:/

I don't make anyone like me! They like me by themselves! I don't have to do anything, nor do I parade around like I'm some princess. I've been here a while, and I don't plan on stopping. My "Fate" persona died a long time ago.

You're mean.
:(

Posted by mis0

Oh, really? Well, just FYI, the boyfriend "thing" is a really stupid and immature "thing" that you point out often enough for it to be an obvious qualm for anyone to hold with you. It's not funny, but sadly, I think that's the intent. In the words of Vampiro, "FAIL."

And honestly, what's he going to do? Crawl through the monitor and "break the necks" of your filthy otaku fanboys in their basements? Puh-freakin'-lease.

As far as being "into yourself" goes, come on, can you even say that with a straight face? Pssh. You're so self centered you don't even know it! What about this whole "trst my p0ple liek m3 bai tehmnshelves!" business? If that were true, than why do you 'flaunt what you got' (which ain't much) and make yourself the center of freakin' attention on the Member Images board? Yes, I am well aware that you can post pictures there. But your whole charade is an entirely different "thing," for lack of other words.

So just stop lying to yourself, even if it's for one post. It'll do you some good.

Posted by The Judge

When flames become pyres and holocausts.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Come on, Fate. I mean, seriously, come on. Just, like, ya know, come on, man. COME ON.

Also, would it kill you to vary your photographic style that much? Even if the subject matter were perfect (and *** knows it isnt in this case oll), seeing the same pic over and over agian gets boring.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah. Beyond just the whole "BODY SHOTS PLZ" thing, you could at least vary your expressions, places you take the photos, etc. Consider goofy ones.

Posted by Ant

Or perhaps with strangers and random children on the streets.

Posted by The Judge

That's my bit. She may not use it.

Posted by Fate

So, wait, you guys are ragging on me because of my pictures? :/

Seriously, Miso, I'm not a narcissistic person. At all.

Posted by The Judge

Yes, I am now genuinely, totally honestly, dead seriously, "ragging" on you for your pictures.

Because I'm being dead serious. Not joking.

(jk)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wasn't there a thread in the DA board at one point yesterday that suggested the generation of faux-drama by insulting Fate?

omg oops lol i gave it away

Posted by Ant

Quoting Fate: So, wait, you guys are ragging on me because of my pictures? :/

I'd just consider it a suggestion :cool2:

X: Eh? Link.

Posted by Speedfreak

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWRRRRRR.

Jesus, when girls fight they f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking mean it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Ant: I'd just consider it a suggestion :cool2:

X: Eh? Link.

It's been deleted.

Maybe I was lucidly dreaming it, but I do remember.

:cool:

Posted by KoH

This thread's overrated.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The X]It's been deleted.

Maybe I was lucidly dreaming it, but I do remember.

No it hasn't, go look in the "HELL YES!!" thread.

'Tard.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Speedfreak: No it hasn't, go look in the "HELL YES!!" thread.

'Tard.

That isn't it.

'Tard.

Posted by The Judge

AND ONCE AGAIN FATE HAS THE LONGEST THREAD

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The X]That isn't it.

'Tard.

THEY'RE STILL SAYING THE SAME STUFF, TIT.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Misoxeny]Is pretentious, stuck-up, conceited... y'know, a general, dime-a-dozen [COLOR=#ffffff]bitc[/COLOR]h. Besides taking it upon herself to "simplify" things around the forums, she also makes time to attempt to have the moral high ground, and to make sure she's little miss popular on the forums, winning the affections of VGC's male hordes, and basking in their repetitive nothings, whispered in her ear.

How genuinely pathetic. Sickening is a better word. I mean, honestly, "i hav b00bz gais say h0w much yuo lov3s tehm so i can tellx u dat mai intarnetz boifreind will MOThaR FUKKEN KIEL U!11"

Yeah, way to be interesting. Not to mention all of your other, numerous shortcomings. So clean up your act, lady, or GTFO.

F**king zing!

Although sometimes I think she's alright.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Dreadnought]F**king zing!

Although sometimes I think she's alright.

He was joking, 'brah.'

Fellows, let us not live as the generic man. Each one of these boards has its own "Fate" thread which is, for one reason or another, the longest thread in the board. Let us end this. It has gone on for too long, too many of the same people dare to try and impress her and others, it's old. That or you ****ers just won't stay on topic, which, if you think about it, had you stayed on topic would therefore make the thread last a whopping page or so.

So, yeah, stop posting here and post in other threads. Not fair that she always gets the attention.

Posted by Trigger

Everyone loves Trigger, anyway.

Fate is just fat and pretends to be upset about her image so she gets pity of some sort and twenty pages of compliments and then says, "lol wat attempt 4 ahttenchun????"

Posted by Zeta

LOCK BEFORE THIS GETS TOO LONG!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Trigger]Everyone loves Trigger, anyway.

Fate is just fat and pretends to be upset about her image so she gets pity of some sort and twenty pages of compliments and then says, "lol wat attempt 4 ahttenchun????"

lmao

This made me laugh.

Posted by Dreadnought

LOCK THREAD NOW.

Posted by mis0

Why lock my beautiful and most pure of threads when you could just ban Fate?

Triggah) 'Sup m'lady?

Fate) DIE WHORE.

Posted by Klarth

Not bothered at all about most anyone on VGC, least of all people like Fate.

That Sean Fury kid is a cock, though.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Misonexy]"i hav b00bz gais
Fate has more character than to just flat out lie. :-/

Posted by Fate

I have big Bs/small Cs, you *****. :(

Posted by The Judge

Not quite Triple D's though.

...Like Bill Murray

Posted by Ant

Quoting Fate: I have big Bs/small Cs, you *****. :(

Prove it! Otherwise I think you are stupid liar :o

Posted by mis0

Quoting Iris: Fate has more character than to just flat out lie. :-/

Oh, really? I've heard that before...

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Iris]Fate has more character than to just flat out lie. :-/

lol flat.

Seriously, though, why are we even bothering with this? Everbody knows girls don't exist on the internet.

Posted by mis0

No, only really ugly girls exist on the internet. W/ the exception of Trigger.

Posted by Dreadnought

Trigger ist Time Paradox.

Posted by Trigger

Trigger ist die greatest.

But in fact, no girls exist on the internet, since cyberspace is but a consensual hallucination experienced by billions of users simultaneously, therefore anything, be it boy, girl, ghost or whatever experienced is actually a figment of your own imagination, and who would want to hallucinate ugly chicks?

No fat chicks! [spoiler]This means you, Fate.[/spoiler]

Posted by Fate

I'm not fat. So whatev.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Not on the outside, anyway.

Posted by Fate

I'm working on that. But I'm starting to see it more and more every day.

Posted by Lord of Spam

For clarity's sake: I"m saying that you still have a fat girl's "OMG IM UGLY" mentality.

Which is just as unattractive as actually being fat. K?

Posted by The Judge

Well, unattractive in a completely different sense of the word. More like annoying as hell and a total turnoff, but not repulsive.

Posted by Dreadnought

No, repulsive works fine.

Posted by The Judge

Well, if you find her repulsive, then I suppose so.

Fat girl mentality is awesome. You can pretty much beat the **** out of her and she will never leave. Mainly because she doesn't thing she's good enough for anyone else, but still.

Posted by Dreadnought

I want a girl with low self-esteem. They don't count as human.

NO girl counts as a human being.

Posted by Fate

So it works just the same. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

On the one hand, the idea of a girl that I can beat the **** out of intellectually is intruiging. Other other hand, I dont deal well with emo bull****.

PARADOX

Quoted post: On the one hand, the idea of a girl that I can beat the **** out of intellectually is intruiging

I mean physically. I probably wouldn't ever talk to her unless it was a demand or something.

Posted by Fate

I love domination. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Way to fall into the stereotype, fatty mcfattyfat.:(

Posted by Ant

Fate is a good sport :D

Posted by sniper

A good, fat, sport.

Posted by mis0

I still hate ya, whore. That's why I didn't participate in the "FATENING." Didn't want your rubbish in my sig/av/location/etc.

Posted by Fate

Whatev.

Posted by Grom

Well, hmm, this has gotten interesting, i would just like to say, since i am still kinda new, what i say on all the flame boards. Fate has not done anything to me. So she cool, i have not seen the pictures and i really dont care. Right now she cool with me. :) Peace out from a scottish brother (i gotta find somethin better to say to show how pimptastic it is being scottish and irish all in one)

Posted by Dreadnought

Did you get here from RockDebate?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Grom: (i gotta find somethin better to say to show how pimptastic it is being scottish and irish all in one)

You could try drinking heavily and avoiding the use of a computer.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Works for me.

DO IT.

Quoted post: Fate has not done anything to me.

She hasn't done anything to anyone as far as I can tell. The only reason people dislike her, I assume, is because of her "attitude" and "attention-whoring."

Posted by Lord of Spam

i dislike weak women AND loli. does that count?

No since Fate isn't loli.

Posted by Fate

And I'm stronger than you think. I'm a cornered tiger, waiting to be provoked. I come up with some pretty nasty retorts.

As for my attitude, I haven't had one since my Fate persona, and that was a good time ago. As for my attention-whoring thread, so what?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Fate: And I'm stronger than you think. I'm a cornered tiger, waiting to be provoked.

Said the cute lil' kitten.

Posted by Fate

:mad:

Posted by The Judge

Oh, cmon, it was just about the cutest possible way to say that you're fierce. You could've just said that you can be a total b[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]tch when you want to, and you can think of good insults if the occasion calls for it.

But no, you said you were a cornered tiger, waiting to strike. Does your roar sound like "KAWAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII?" :-*

Posted by Fate

You've heard my roar. It's fierce. :mad:

Posted by The Judge

It made my cheeks rosy and ellicited an "awwww!" from me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The last few posts have made me lol so fukken hard it isnt funny.

And yeah, I'm betting that balls=0 for fate.:(

Posted by Fate

Bigger than yours. You-- you woman! :mad:

Posted by Speedfreak

THE BITCH HAS CLAWS, BELIEVE HER.

Posted by The Judge

No, she's a cuddly wittwe fuzzy wumpkins. :)!

Posted by Fate

Addy, leave our personal encounters out of this unless I tell you to speak. :-*

Posted by The Judge

Your myspace name should be cutie-chan ^_^;;

Posted by mis0

FAT) GET OUT OF MY THREAD.

NO MORE FURRY BS.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote]Bigger than yours. You-- you woman!

OH SNAP

But seriosuly, its not that far of a drive. If you really want to compare balls, I can most likely be at your doorstep in like an hour. Most likely less at this time of night. Hell, while I'm there, we can have BB whip it out for a 3 way comparison.

Posted by Fate

I think we all know who's the largest. :cool: mine

Quoted post: As for my attitude, I haven't had one since my Fate persona, and that was a good time ago. As for my attention-whoring thread, so what?

Attitude in that "LOW SELF-ESTEEM LOL" sort of way.

Quoted post: You've heard my roar. It's grim.

fix'd for needed grimness.

Posted by Fate

I'm an angry cat. That's pretty ferocious. :mad:

grim :mad:

Posted by Fate

Furiosity killed the cat? :mad2:

It wouldn't be dead if it was grim.

Posted by Ant

and frostbitten. Ah, that's fun to say. Grim and frostbitten.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Fate]I think we all know who's the largest.
You actually want to have balls? The record stands that you're a fat, whiney, attention-seeking man who thrives on compliments to get through daily life, despite having a partner who should be doing this himself. In other words, you're a drag queen with a partner who doesn't know what's under that dress.

Now I'm even more amused by your 'appearance' complex.

Here, I'll write your post for you, Fate: Whatev.

Quoted post: You actually want to have balls?

That's a good question. Since, lawd knows I don't. And I'm pretty sure most guys would be glad to not have them.

Posted by The Judge

Mmhm. A weak spot, looks silly, and so on. Only a foolish woman would dream of having balls.

Posted by mis0

Fat is the pinnacle is foolishness. Do you think that we're all budyy-buddy with you, Fat? If you do, you're wrong. **** off, you cum guzzling queer.

Posted by Fate

Hooray for Trigger for turning a joke into a cry for attention! Good job, Trigz! You sure owned me! Miso, too!

Posted by mis0

Yeah, I sure did whoop your Hummeresque-ass, didn't I? :rolleyes:

Posted by The Judge

G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d d[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]mn this board is funny.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I jsut got done watching PurePwnage episode 10, in which there was an entire song devoted to Balls. How ironic.

I'm fond of my balls; I just wish they didnt work, since I dont want kids. Obviously, they're a bit of a hassle sometimes, but overall you'd look weird as **** without them.

Posted by Fate

I guess if you got your balls removed it wouldn't be so gay to have man sex. Remember, it's only gay if your balls touch. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) Lol@ both the burn and the 4chan reference.

2) AWWWWW SO KAWAII^________^

Posted by Dreadnought

What is this faggotry? GET OFF THE FLAME BOARD, NON-FLAMERS.

F[COLOR=Black]ucki[/COLOR]ng kikes.

Posted by The Judge

Don't call me a jew, heeb.

Posted by Grom

Wow this thread is great.
Quotes off me and a good read.

Quoting Fate: I guess if you got your balls removed it wouldn't be so gay to have man sex. Remember, it's only gay if your balls touch. :)

That is true, cause i have cows, and we remove the calves's balls and they dont go around screwing other male calves or the bull.

I also know someone who got neutered,*pain irrupts in the lower area*, and he not gay.

Quoting Dreadnought: Did you get here from RockDebate?

no.

Quoting The Judge: You could try drinking heavily and avoiding the use of a computer.

good idea.

ha ha fat.

Quoted post:
I'm fond of my balls; I just wish they didnt work, since I dont want kids. Obviously, they're a bit of a hassle sometimes, but overall you'd look weird as **** without them.

There's a simple operation to fix that problem.
And it wouldn't look stupid if the male species was born that way, sicne we wouldn't know any different. It's probably just evolution's way of keeping us in check. I mean, how superior can we possibly be if a simple flick to the nuts can really hurt?

Posted by Fate

Two balls good, no balls better? :(

Posted by mis0

Put some balls in your mouth; you know, to cork it up?

Posted by Fate

k

Posted by Dreadnought

They avtually evolved outside the body because sperm become denatured at body temperature, and thus need a much colder environment to survive in.

Posted by Klarth

It's possible to survive with one, theoretically. Less discomfort?

Posted by Dreadnought

I'll keep the three musketeers, thanks.

Quoted post: They avtually evolved outside the body because sperm become denatured at body temperature, and thus need a much colder environment to survive in.

Nature should have figured out a way around that. You know, not make sperm such pussies when it comes to heat? That would have made much more sense.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Fate]Hooray for Trigger for turning a joke into a cry for attention! Good job, Trigz!
Thanks, but if I was after attention, I'd start a picture thread with twenty photos and create a self-conscious problem over my appearance. If my comment is a 'cry for attention', then what are your retorts? Certainly not anything better, I assure you.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Vampiro]
Nature should have figured out a way around that. You know, not make sperm such pussies when it comes to heat? That would have made much more sense.
Surely the testicles could be kept, say, in the penis itself?

...This thread really isn't about Fate anymore.

Posted by mis0

If I was a mod I so would wipe this thread off the face of the Earth. It's a disgrace to those of us who hate that cow everywhere.

Posted by Iris

Tip: Fate actually knows she's not fat, so if you plan on destroying her self-esteem, find a new approach.

Trigger, I'm sorry but, you've become twice the attention whore Fate could ever be. lolOl I guEsS DA is tO blAmE for ThAT! Sarcasm on the DA part, but I'm sure you'll all pull out 6 paragraphs of bullsh[color=#666666]it before noticing.[/color]

Posted by The Judge

Notice spoilers before argument ensues. Then again, it might come anyways.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Iris: Tip: Fate actually knows she's not fat, so if you plan on destroying her self-esteem, find a new approach.

Fun Fact: No, she doesn't. That's why she whores herself around on the boards, which is the root of my annoyance with her. Now, once we have her real height and weight, we can check her BMI to determine if she truely is fat or not.

Why use a new approach when the old one is perfectly valid? Pro Tip: Get real tips; yours are rubbish.

Posted by The Judge

I like my pro tips a lot better than the ones you guys are giving eachother. Leave Pro Tips to the pros.

Posted by mis0

Really? You're a pro? You're fucking kidding me here, aren't you?

Posted by The Judge

A pro at pro tips, that is.

Pro Tip: Sit down. You're out of your league.

Posted by mis0

That "Pro" Tip was so amazing, that I'm going to ignore it! Outta my league my ***...

Posted by cas

Pro tip: In the time it took you to blah blah*****complain about having her stats, and that you can now check her BMI to "prove she is fat", you could have googled 4 different BMI calculators.

fact: BMI is BS anyways.

fact: shes an attention whore? holy crap, call the news. Wait, no one who matters cares.

Posted by The Judge

And whom, save G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d, is fit to determine who "matters," praytell?

Posted by Shade

Him. Can't you see his absolute authority?

Posted by The Judge

Good point. I guess I should bow out of this one.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: Fate is a good sport :D

watersports, amirite?

That was like, a zing from page 3. I'm the master.

Posted by Iris

Uh, are you new to being around girls, or do you really think Fate thinks she's a cow?

Posted by The Judge

I personally just think that she has low self-esteem. I doubt she actually believes full-heartedly that she's fat though.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Vampiro]Nature should have figured out a way around that. You know, not make sperm such pussies when it comes to heat?That would have made much more sense.

This is coming from the guy who can't travel south of Canada for fear of icky sticky heat?

Posted by Porcupine

I just wanted to use this as an oportunity to say I thought she did look fat in [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/Me/tails.jpg]one or two[/url] pictures. -shrug-

Posted by The Judge

Meh, just the face looks a bit round in that picture. The rest of the body looks fine.

Posted by Iris

Not too fat too wear a push-up bra. :-*

Posted by The Judge

gendowned.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: Not too fat too wear a push-up bra. :-*

Perhaps you should take some pics like that ;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

You guys are ****ing nuts. That last pic was the best I've seen yet.

Posted by The Judge

Because of the cleavage or for some other, more esoteric reason?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Why the hell do you think.

Posted by The Judge

The former rather than the latter.

Of which you could have said in a very matter-of-fact manner and saved us both the trouble.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Actually, she looks to me like she has a better proportioned face and body there than in anything else I've seen.

Then again, the fact that there are tits in it doesnt hurt.

Posted by The Judge

Hm.....I can see where you're coming from, but the face looks slightly round, giving a more rubesque look to the entire body. Hence is their problem. It looks proportional, but their talking about the proportions in question.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Her face looks soft and normal. By now means fat, and at the very worst indicative of the body stlye I prefer (little but of something to hold on to, but not so much that its gross). So if anything, I was seriously saying that it didnt look bad.

But jsut saying LOL BEWBS is funnier, so I went with that. Then you had to come in and ruin everyone's fun by being all serious and ****.

ProTip: Fukken stop, man.

Posted by Porcupine

That didn't take long to get replies. Okay, maybe not fat, try plump then.

Posted by The Judge

I'm just too good.

Posted by Lord of Spam

BABY GOT BACK

Posted by Fate

I can safely say my behind is my best feature. I know I'm not fat. The doctor says I'm not overweight anymore. I believe him. =^.^=

Posted by sniper

Morbidly obese.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Pics or it didnt happen.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Fate: I can safely say my behind is my best feature. I know I'm not fat. The doctor says I'm not overweight anymore. I believe him. =^.^=

White lies never hurt anyone, did they? Did I not get that memo? Remember - you pay him. Of course he's going to tell you what you want to hear.

cas) Um, fuck you? You just jumped in this thread, and you hardly know anyone here. Who, please tell, are you to determine who "matters" or not?

Iris) You're like a broken record. At least find a new way to spew your drivel. C'mon now.

Posted by The Judge

She has the same argument against you. :-*

Posted by mis0

I AM ABOVE MY OWN LAW, JUDGEY BOY!

*hugz & kissez and grimness*

Posted by Fate

I don't know what doctors you go to, but my doctor tells me the truth about my health!

cas is generalizing. See, he knows me better than most of VGC, so he's basically saying that those who matter wouldn't say such nonsense about me!

Iris speaks the truth.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You know what that post lacked?

A picture of your ***.

Posted by mis0

Iris speaks the same amount of truth as a mute, brain damaged hampster. It's pretty obvious you have low self esteem, which naturally stems from your looks (you know, you constantly seek approval in regards to them, etc).

You can't fool me with your little "nyuh nyuh nyuh truff!" talk. You're just as insecure, if not more, than ever.

Posted by Iris

Truth? I was joking you f****ing 'tard. Honestly, where do you come with this utter bullshit? Do you even bother to read your posts?

And exactly how would you know anything about Fate? How do you figure she has low self esteem just because she's called herself fat before? Have you ever been around females? We do it pretty often, it's not some strange cry for attention. And I mean real females, not gender-confused retards like you.

Posted by mis0

Oh noes! Iris = da str0m! Don't have an annurism, now. Otherwise what will a depressing slob like me do for kicks? Drugs?

Now, tell me because obviously you know just how you happen to be so well informed about Fat? Hrm? I don't need any lectures about retardation from you, *Sango*, so put a cork in it while you're... well, you're not ahead, so, "whatev."

Posted by Iris

Uh, I've spoken to her for a long time. Much longer than you have. I'm sure I'm not that close of a friend, but I know more about her than your shitty pseudo-psychology could figure out.

Posted by mis0

Yeah, because people are honest on the interwebs! I don't really care what you think, because you're also an idiot. No, I haven't forgotten your Sango-Amy-1337-Rose antics. So STFU.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Misoxeny]Yeah, because people are honest on the interwebs!
But in that sense, you've managed to figure everyone out, right? You're quite an amazing guy/girl, KhaosTheSane!
[quote]I don't really care what you think, because you're also an idiot. No, I haven't forgotten your Sango-Amy-1337-Rose antics. So STFU.
oh noes, you brought up my previous account names. *** forbid anyone knows about them! o wate, everyone already knows, and I'm not ashamed. Yeah, I was an idiot on those accounts, but that's ancient history, so is there even a point in bringing it up again? Besides, it's not as if I've reverted back into an attention-seeking moron like you. :D

I mean honestly, do you really have nothing better to do than stir up some internet community with your bull? It seems like you're the one who has low self-esteem, and that's why you have to rile people up so you'll get attention.

Posted by mis0

Dude, you could totally have all of your friends on VGC ignore me, and unlike so many others, I wouldn't care. In fact, I challenge you to ignore me, if you think it's attention that I want so bad.

In all honestly, I don't hate Fate by any means. I find her to be a cliché and annoying, but nothing more. Yes, this thread was prank. That news is so two pages ago, love. If you're going to argue with me, fine, but really, actually make points. Yeah, I was KtS. I wasn't, however, the complete and total fucktard you are, though. As for you being an attention seeking moron "like me", not only are you totally wrong, but watch:

- Thread doesn't address you.
- No one talks about you.
- You're only someone Fate knows, not a friend (by your own words).
- You come in here criminalizing me, Trigger, etc.

Do you want attention? Well, hate to tell you, but it sure does seem that way. So, like, make vaild points! It can't be that hard to find something horribly wrong with my personality, past, physical appearance, or anything else under the sun. I swear, every post you make just further re-affirms what I think of you.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Misoxeny]Dude, you could totally have all of your friends on VGC ignore me, and unlike so many others, I wouldn't care. In fact, I challenge you to ignore me, if you think it's attention that I want so bad.
But that would just take all of your fun away, wouldn't it? I do recall you posting how you'd like to stir up everone in the forums and create drama. I'm all for it.

[quote]In all honestly, I don't hate Fate by any means. I find her to be a cliché and annoying, but nothing more. Yes, this thread was prank. That news is so two pages ago, love.
I wouldn't have guessed by the fact you keep elaborating yourself as if you have any clue whatsoever.

[quote]If you're going to argue with me, fine, but really, actually make points.

You're just deeming everything I said as invalid because you don't agree with it. :-/ If you'd care to read, I HAVE made various statements of flaws in your logic and personality, all of them valid.

[quote]- Thread doesn't address you.
Oh, good point. G[COLOR=#ff9999]od[/COLOR] only knows how much of a sin it is to post in a thread that isn't directed at you. I must stick out like a sore thumb for doing that, huh?
[quote]- No one talks about you.
And? Seriously, whether or not some one is mentioned isn't important, and it never is in any thread. It doesn't stop anyone from posting, including you.
[quote]- You're only someone Fate knows, not a friend (by your own words).
Which makes it wrong for me to defend her? Sorry that I dislike when people take retarded stabs at people for no good reason.
[quote]- You come in here criminalizing me, Trigger, etc.
...and I'm WRONG for that?

[quote]Do you want attention? Well, hate to tell you, but it sure does seem that way. So, like, make vaild points! It can't be that hard to find something horribly wrong with my personality, past, physical appearance, or anything else under the sun. I swear, every post you make just further re-affirms what I think of you.
Defending some one you know =/= cry for attention. Personally, I don't think some one can be automatically dubbed something bad for their past or physical appearance, but the statements I've made do reflect my opinion on your personality.

Posted by Ant

Less arguing, more pics of Iris.

Posted by brownoystercult

DID YOU GIRLS GET HUGGED ENOUGH AS A CHILD?

You all seem a little insecure about something.

Posted by Fate

thread was a prank lol news to me

Really, stop pretending to know me. Iris really would know me better since we've spoken, somewhat.
:/

Posted by mis0

Quoting Iris]But that would just take all of your fun away, wouldn't it? I do recall you posting how you'd like to stir up everone in the forums and create drama. I'm all for it.
No. Not at all. See, I have a perfectly functional life and don't need VGC to subsist. If people didn't want me here, I'd leave. So if you really care, make a formal petition and I'm gone.

[quote]I wouldn't have guessed by the fact you keep elaborating yourself as if you have any clue whatsoever.
It always helps to read the thread. : You're just deeming everything I said as invalid because you don't agree with it. :-/ If you'd care to read, I HAVE made various statements of flaws in your logic and personality, all of them valid.
I'm deeming them invalid because you can't prove them (although they might betrue, who knows?), and thusly, you can't know for certain. Just in the same way my arguments about Fate and her weight/looks/etc are flaw, yours are similarly in regard to my personality and behaviour. The facts are, nobody knows who I am on this site. I have revealed to some that I'm a guy, others that I'm a girl. I act like a jerk to some and am friends with a few. Nobody at this site really knows anything about who I really am - and this is not because I'm insecure as many suggest, but because it's irrelevant information in my opinion, especially because it can easily be faked. So please, don't judge me. Just like I don't know Fate, you don't know me.

[quote]Oh, good point. G[COLOR=#ff9999]od[/COLOR] only knows how much of a sin it is to post in a thread that isn't directed at you. I must stick out like a sore thumb for doing that, huh?
YA RLY U DUE! Point is, in a flame thread, what is the goal? To either support or demoralize the party at which the flames are being directed. And how do you do this? By commanding attention. Anyone arguing either side was doing so.

[quote]Which makes it wrong for me to defend her? Sorry that I dislike when people take retarded stabs at people for no good reason.
|
|
V
[quote]...and I'm WRONG for that?
So, it's fine when you do it, but it's a crime against humanity when I do? DOUBLE STANDARD GET.

[quote]Defending some one you know =/= cry for attention.
Not true. I've stated my opinion on this already.

[quote]Personally, I don't think some one can be automatically dubbed something bad for their past or physical appearance, but the statements I've made do reflect my opinion on your personality.

Like I said, you have as little right to judge me as I do Fate. Do it if you want, but realise that it's not going to phase me, mainly because I'm probably one of the most confident individuals on this site.

Posted by Sable Wind

No, seriously Miso, have you been around girls before? We know we're not fat, we just like to say we are. :cool: We're not blind, or anything. If someone seriously went up to Melissa, or myself, and was like "lawl do u tink u are overweight :(" we'd both say "No."

Why do we say we're fat? Just comes with the double X chromosome, I guess.

k so shut up?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Sable Wind]
Why do we say we're fat? Just comes with the double X chromosome, I guess.
XX takes up more space than XY. You're all fat.

Posted by Lord of Spam

OH SNAP

klarth wins thread. Lock.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Sable Wind: No, seriously Miso, have you been around girls before? We know we're not fat, we just like to say we are. :cool: We're not blind, or anything. If someone seriously went up to Melissa, or myself, and was like "lawl do u tink u are overweight :(" we'd both say "No."
ANNA YOU'VE GOT SOME 'SPLAINING TO DO: [url=http://www.annecollins.com/eating-disorders/statistics.htm]click write hear plz.[/url]

[quote]Why do we say we're fat? Just comes with the double X chromosome, I guess.
No.

[quote]k so shut up?

You know I can't do that. It goes against my code of superiority.

Posted by The Judge

****ed society infringing weight standards upon our frail lil minds. We could be celebrating women with large, child-bearing hips right now, but instead we just want to see ribs. Ribs, bones, and tight skin.

For the record, I detest fat people. :(

For the second record, I don't think Fate's fat.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I hate fat women. I love healthy women. THE DIFFERENCE IS SUBTLE BUT REAL.

Posted by shep

all women are fat,super size me *****, misoxeny, your a prissy little ***** so just stfu.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Klarth: XX takes up more space than XY. You're all fat.

BAM!

Sorry, had to do it. Now will you all shut up? You're interupting my viewing of Walker Texas Ranger.

Posted by Grom

I may be new to this site but this is what i have to say.

Quoting Porcupine: I just wanted to use this as an oportunity to say I thought she did look fat in [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/Me/tails.jpg]one or two[/url] pictures. -shrug-

Photobucket blocked on school com. so i cant see, ****.

Quoting The Judge: A pro at pro tips, that is.
Pro Tip: Sit down. You're out of your league.

Burned.

Quoting The Judge: G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d d[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]mn this board is funny.

Yes it is.

Quoting The Judge: I'm just too good.

:)

Quoting Shade: Him. Can't you see his absolute authority?

Heck yes, judge omg you are pimptastafabulous.
I love you, but not in the gay way.
My new signature, The Judge is always right.

Quoting Dreadnought: I'll keep the three musketeers, thanks.

I agree with you Dreadnought. The sarge, will be with me til i die. .... lol

Quoting Fate: I can safely say my behind is my best feature. I know I'm not fat. The doctor says I'm not overweight anymore. I believe him. =^.^=

?

Quoting sniper: Morbidly obese.

Owned.

[QUOTE=Roinkz]DID YOU GIRLS GET HUGGED ENOUGH AS A CHILD?
You all seem a little insecure about something.

Could not have said it better myself. Except for the insecure part.

Well i gotta be mean somehow cause it a flame board but i just cant pull anything out of my sleeve to say against Fate, so ..... uhh .....

ha ha fat.

Posted by The Judge

Best post ever.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Misoxeny]ANNA YOU'VE GOT SOME 'SPLAINING TO DO: [URL="http://www.annecollins.com/eating-disorders/statistics.htm"]click write hear plz.[/URL]

I meant the ones with, you know, healthy minds. <3

Posted by The Judge

NO SUCH THING! NO SUCH THING!
(JTHM Burger Boy Get)

Posted by mis0

Quoting Sable Wind: I meant the ones with, you know, healthy minds. <3

[quote=Eating Disorder Stats]
Attitudes to weight, shape and diet in pre-teens and teens
For example, 40 per cent of 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade girls want to be thinner. And 80 per cent of 10 year olds are worried in case they become fat. In another survey, 70 percent of 6th grade girls surveyed said that their concern about their weight, shape and diet started when they were aged 9-11.

In addition:

In a study of children aged 8-10, approximately 50 per cent of girls said they were unhappy with their size.
In a study of girls aged 9-15, more than 50 per cent claimed they exercised to lose weight, nearly 50 per cent claimed they reduced food intake in order to lose weight, and approximately 5 per cent claimed to use their parents' diet pills or laxatives in order to lose weight.
Really, c'mon now. Didn't you look at the sauce? The numbers would suggest that half of the women on this site have these kind of mindsets. You fail. :)

Posted by The Judge

That's just stats. If one out of 2 people have AIDS, then does that mean that if I'm friends with someone, one of us has AIDS? Stats don't always tell perfect truth.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Misoxeny]Really, c'mon now. Didn't you look at the sauce? The numbers would suggest that half of the women on this site have these kind of mindsets. You fail. :)
Of course, that means we all must have eating disorders.

"Wanting to be thinner" doesn't mean "thinking you're fat." I don't think I'm fat. Could I be thinner? Sure I could! :D

Posted by Grom

Quoting The Judge: Best post ever.

Thank you Le Judge, it is a pleasure.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wow, what a blatant example of being a ****ing cocksmoker.

Needs more *** pics.

Posted by shep

How did this thread goto fate,being fat, then to LoS being faggatory,grow some balls on that thing LoS

Posted by The Judge

How did you gain enough sentience to learn what rudimentary English you know?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dont know. I'm not even sure enough of what hes talking about to make fun of him.:(

LoS is fate is Big Boss.

Posted by Klarth

Where is Fate :(

Posted by Dreadnought

HOW CAN SOMETHING THAT HUEG HIDE?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: LoS is fate is Big Boss.

Somehow I think all three of us are going to be offended by that.

Posted by The Judge

Despite reading it, Matt's not quite offended just yet.

HE WILL BE THOUGH.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Only slightly, since I''m not insecure.:cool: I said "are going to be" because they hadn't seen it yet, and I didnt want to speak for them.

...I could stand to trim a bit off my stomach though.:(

Posted by Dreadnought

Big Boss is a fatal error.

Posted by Fate

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: ...I could stand to trim a bit off my stomach though.:(

And your freakish forehead.

Posted by Lord of Spam

But really, judge, do you want to get into picking at each others flaws?;)

Posted by The Judge

No, because those are based completely on opinions, so it'd lead into some pointless and redundant argument that ends with no one being the winner.

And I know I'd lose if we're talking about social ambiguities and life pro-points.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Lets just agree to be internet co-losers:cookie:

Shut up, fatty. No one cares about your obese opinions.

Posted by KoH

Stop promoting this type of generic thread. This is supposedly the flame board, ****it. End this lame *** trend now.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: Shut up, fatty. No one cares about your obese opinions.

K:(

Quoted post: Stop promoting this type of generic thread. This is supposedly the flame board, ****it. End this lame *** trend now.

end life get

Posted by mis0

I can't believe I'm responsible for this. I'd understand if you hate me.

Posted by Dreadnought

Needs moar harassment.