I am the son of Kakarot!

Posted by Goken

Yeah title doesn't actually say it all, I'm more like my grandpa than my dad.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Gohan was your grandpa and Kakarot was your dad. Are you a a you know saiyan?

Posted by Zeta

... It's a good idea to not pretend you're a fictional character on message boards.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

If that's so then what's the point of username's that conceal our identity.

Posted by Zeta

That's fine, but acting like the character you made your UN after is generally frowned upon.

And it tends to be underage users that do that.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: If that's so then what's the point of username's that conceal our identity.

There's a difference between using a screen name and role-playing/actually thinking you're a DBZ character.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont use it to conceal jack ****. Its just a name that has a story behind it, and that amuses me. Hence, I use it. By now, more people online know me by that than they do my real name, so it makes sense to use it.

Posted by Moogs

I am MOOGS, son of my father, who happens to be a cow who plays Keyboard.
I could say that, and be an idiot.

or

I could say

I am Chad. I am 16. I like to play my Bass, play video games, and ang out with friends. However, you, Goken, are probably some 10 or 11 year old who just got done watching DBZ or whatever. And thought it would be fun and eventful to make a name on a forum, pretending to be a sayain. Now go outside and playwith your swords and what not.

Posted by mis0

My user name doesn't conceal ****. It's truth. Misoxeny means "the hatred of strangers", which for the most part, I do.

Goken: I'm SJJJJ5003 WUT R U GONA DUE? I KIL U WIF KAMAMAMAHEHA WAIVZ

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Why were you Kaos before...I couldn't figure that one out, old friend?
[Note-We both knew each other before as in I tried to make a sequel to Knuckles Chaotix with you, Brendon]

Posted by Linko_16

There was a girl over on Zelda Power who was positively convinced she was Sailor Mars.

But that was okay, since Sailor Mars is pretty hot.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Phlynthe: Why were you Kaos before...I couldn't figure that one out, old friend?
[Note-We both knew each other before as in I tried to make a sequel to Knuckles Chaotix with you, Brendon]

You're confusing me with Kaotix, who hasn't been here for about two years. I don't know what happened to him, nor I am inclined to find out.

So leave me alone, I'm not a guy and certainly not "Brendon" at that.

Posted by Goken

But I am Kakarot's son, you guys wouldn't understand. And yes my real name is Goken, I'm serious, and I'm 15. I'm kind of a spirit... oh forget it you people wouldn't understand even if you tried too.

Posted by nich

Sweet, we needed a DBZ fan.

Posted by Sable Wind

A real Saiyan!? Teach me to fly!

Posted by mis0

Teach me to focus my chi into a beam, so I can kill ants with it!

Posted by Moogs

This is dumb.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Goken: But I am Kakarot's son, you guys wouldn't understand. And yes my real name is Goken, I'm serious, and I'm 15. I'm kind of a spirit... oh forget it you people wouldn't understand even if you tried too.

So instant transmission to my house. NOW.

Posted by Zeta

Hey, what the hell ever happened to that Spirit Bomb thing from early DBZ?

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Misoxeny]My user name doesn't conceal ****. It's truth. Misoxeny means "the hatred of strangers", which for the most part, I do.

Goken: I'm SJJJJ5003 WUT R U GONA DUE? I KIL U WIF KAMAMAMAHEHA WAIVZ

Xenophobia, I think you'll find, is the more commonly used phrase.

EDIT: I'm an idiot.

Posted by GameMiestro

This title annoys me.

YOU ARE NOT THE SON OF KAKAROT.

Posted by Zeta

Kakarot=Carrot

The son of Carrot Top?

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Goken: But I am Kakarot's son, you guys wouldn't understand. And yes my real name is Goken, I'm serious, and I'm 15. I'm kind of a spirit... oh forget it you people wouldn't understand even if you tried too.

Wha... Are you serious? Even if you WERE the son of Kakarot, That still doesn't allow you to come in the introduction board, and make a thread about who your father is, since he is fictional, and I think this thread was designed to make people come and praise you with compliments and questions.

Question : wats it liek 2 b sayen?/?/??

Compliment : At least you can keep up this ****ed act of yours, it takes balls to look THIS stupid.

Posted by Azure Wolf

And I'm his cousin's nephew's first Aunt twice removed, but so what?

Posted by Goken

Whatever. First of all I didn't master the instent transmission yet. And even if I could you wouldn't see me cuz I'm a spirit. Only the four chosen ones can see me. I know the kamehameha wave and flame kamehameha from my dad and Trunks. How to do the kamehameha wave, real easy. Stand with your legs a little ways apart and bent. Put your hands to your side and put them together. Focus. Ka... me... ha... me... ha! On "ha" throw your hands out in front of you and separate them. Easy.

Posted by Klarth

...Man, I'm not even gonna try.

Get out.

Posted by sabre

Silence, Klarth. I am Kararot, father of Goken, and I forbid thou to pass further judgement over mine son. He is, clearly, the best saiyan ever.

But forsooth, I have crimes to solve. Farewell.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Dreadnought: Xenophobia, I think you'll find, is the more commonly used phrase.

EDIT: I'm an idiot.

Yes you are.

Goken: Still waiting for that chi-focusing lesson, m'man. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

This kid will never touch a female without having to pay for it.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Lord of Spam: This kid will never touch a female without having to pay for it.
Quiet Gohan, you could just never take that I liked Goken more. All the kamehamehaing when you thought I wasn't looking, all the going super... you would have spirit bombed him if I didn't have anything to do with it. Get away from him, you're besmirching the saiyan name.

Posted by Zeta

RAWR! I AM ZETA FROM THE VIDEO GAME...

**** videogames don't use Zeta enough. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Sabredog: Quiet Gohan, you could just never take that I liked Goken more. All the kamehamehaing when you thought I wasn't looking, all the going super... you would have spirit bombed him if I didn't have anything to do with it. Get away from him, you're besmirching the saiyan name.

Enough! I'm tired of being number 2! I'll stop your condescention either by impressing you or killing you!

KAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Goken: Whatever. First of all I didn't master the instent transmission yet. And even if I could you wouldn't see me cuz I'm a spirit. Only the four chosen ones can see me. I know the kamehameha wave and flame kamehameha from my dad and Trunks. How to do the kamehameha wave, real easy. Stand with your legs a little ways apart and bent. Put your hands to your side and put them together. Focus. Ka... me... ha... me... ha! On "ha" throw your hands out in front of you and separate them. Easy.

It's like a bad fanfic has grown arms and is using them to poke my eyes out through the computer screen.

And I don't like it.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Lord of Spam: Enough! I'm tired of being number 2! I'll stop your condescention either by impressing you or killing you!

KAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"NO!!!!" I exclaim!! "This means FIGHT!!!!! Why have you turned to the dark side you slightly lesser son!!!" Seizing a fire extinguisher, I turn super saiyan three, and after much yelling I repeatedly bludgeon you with it.

Due to all of my high gravity training with fire extinguishers, I am now a master of all things red and full of liquid (or sometimes carbon dioxide, depends on the type of fire you're dealing with - a normal fire yeah, liquid, but an electrical fire is a different matter entirely. Chip pans you can probably just throw a fire blanket over, it's no big deal). "YOU HAVE PICKED A FIGHT WITH ME, SO I SHALL DEMONSTRATE THE SACRED RITES OF FIRE-EXTINGUIA," I yell, a trifle delayed as I have been bludgeoning you for two minutes already, but that is the way of the saiyan warrior.

COME GOKEN, HELP ME KILL YOUR BROTHER

Posted by Lord of Spam

I roll away, and as I do so, I throw a zippo tha tI have clicked open onto a nearby pile of dry straw.

"Ha! Now you must extinguish the fire! It is your sacred duty!" I exclaim. As soon as you turn to deal with it, I power up and go SSJ lvl 500000k and do a running kick into your back right between your shoulder blades.

"I have you now!" I exclaim as I reach to grab your tail.

Posted by sabre

"THAT'S NOT A TAIL," I scream at the top of my lungs, and I proceed to give you a half hour long lecture on incest and why it is bad, complete with intermittent yelling and grunting noises as I power up. By the end I'm so bulky that just looking at me gives you black eyes. BUT THIS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME. I must avenge my slightly squeezed willy-winky. I perform traditional russian dances in the hope that you will inspired to drink vodka until you explode of drunk.

Posted by Alastor

This is getting hot.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Your plan succeeds...almost.

I down several bottles of vodka, but instead of becoming an apathetic drunk, I end up gaining the anger of the Russian Proletariat circa the early 1900's. This causes me to power up so much that neraby houses attach electrical lines to my body to power themselves.

I shift my feet to about shoulder width apart, and begin to REALLY power up, focusing all my drunken anger into my muscles. Suddenly, you see them start to bulge. They start to grow, and I yell with the pain of having my skin being stretched to near the point of tearing. Unfortunatly, I get so big that all my clothes shred off, and I have to go get new pants. But after I do, I come back and do a running jump and fly 50 feet into the air. As I start to come down, I put my foot out to kick you, but right before I hit you I instant transmit behind you and do a lvl 50000000000000000000000 spirit bomb that hits your head.

Posted by sabre

"OW **** THAT HURTS" I am temporarily paralyzed. WHICH ONLY MAKES ME MADDER.

Unable to move except by force of mind, I perform instant transmission and appear above your head, where I fall by force of mind. You cannot get me off because I am paralysed, and so there I use one of my most fierce attacks: unpleasant odours. By force of mind, a plethora of smells surround me. Mustard? Burning plastic? ...Rhinoceros enclosure?! This nasal torture is surely too fearsome for your nose, by force of mind.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Unable to bear (lol pun) the torture any more, I rip off my nose, and singe the blood vesels shut with a precisely aimed energy blast.

I put my hands on your face, and charge up the strogest energy beam I can perform...

Its the super intensity, ultra-high powered, mystical super mega saiyan death beam supreme, version 2.1 (now with reduced fat!).

The force of the blast throws up a dust cloud so big that we all have to spend three episodes standing around coughing waiting for it to settle so that we can see what happened.

Posted by Alastor

...very hot.

Posted by Zeta

Create Sim Sex board, plz.

Posted by sabre

Always with the dust, huh.

Posted by Lord of Spam

2ns dust episode. I'll make it 4 episodes, that way you get the first nondust episode.

Posted by a_humans_nightmare

Quoting Lord of Spam: Your plan succeeds...almost.

I down several bottles of vodka, but instead of becoming an apathetic drunk, I end up gaining the anger of the Russian Proletariat circa the early 1900's. This causes me to power up so much that neraby houses attach electrical lines to my body to power themselves.

I shift my feet to about shoulder width apart, and begin to REALLY power up, focusing all my drunken anger into my muscles. Suddenly, you see them start to bulge. They start to grow, and I yell with the pain of having my skin being stretched to near the point of tearing. Unfortunatly, I get so big that all my clothes shred off, and I have to go get new pants. But after I do, I come back and do a running jump and fly 50 feet into the air. As I start to come down, I put my foot out to kick you, but right before I hit you I instant transmit behind you and do a lvl 50000000000000000000000 spirit bomb that hits your head.

um sorry to interupt but theres a few things wrong with ur twos story. one the more powerful you get the slower you get which gives your opponent a better chance at beating you (as learned when vegeta and trunks is fighting freeza after they are in the hyperbolic time chamber), second the spirt bomb takes alittle longer than a few seconds to power up. you need to distract your opponent long enough to get a bomb that is powered up entirely of energy from every single living thing in the universe. so yea you really need to learn alittle more before you say any story. other than that its good keep it up! oh Goken i don't know who you are or where you came from but you are weird and i bet your ugly because kakarots ugly. man i hate that show and have never watched more than two episodes and i still know more. wow. thats sad. well goken tell your real grandpa (Bardock) hi for me and tell him ill see him soon on the kings new world. (flys off). (then lights turn down and a bunggie cord appears on my back. a bunch of film makers comes over.)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting a_humans_nightmare: um sorry to interupt but theres a few things wrong with ur twos story. one the more powerful you get the slower you get which gives your opponent a better chance at beating you (as learned when vegeta and trunks is fighting freeza after they are in the hyperbolic time chamber), second the spirt bomb takes alittle longer than a few seconds to power up. you need to distract your opponent long enough to get a bomb that is powered up entirely of energy from every single living thing in the universe. so yea you really need to learn alittle more before you say any story. other than that its good keep it up! oh Goken i don't know who you are or where you came from but you are weird and i bet your ugly because kakarots ugly. man i hate that show and have never watched more than two episodes and i still know more. wow. thats sad. well goken tell your real grandpa (Bardock) hi for me and tell him ill see him soon on the kings new world. (flys off). (then lights turn down and a bunggie cord appears on my back. a bunch of film makers comes over.)

Hi! I'm the point! I think you missed me the first time around!

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Lord of Spam: Hi! I'm the point!

AKA, THE PERIOD. Terrorizing men worldwide since 3928 B.C.!

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Misoxeny: You're confusing me with Kaotix, who hasn't been here for about two years. I don't know what happened to him, nor I am inclined to find out.

So leave me alone, I'm not a guy and certainly not "Brendon" at that.

So it was you all a long and not kaos...errr...Kaotix...err whatever any way I use the death ball which I so obviously copied from Frieza to harm your planet to the point that it ends ups in pieces...we all then get transported to a japanese karaoke bar w/hydrogenated beer 'n' super katanas so....ummm there....

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Alastor: AKA, THE PERIOD. Terrorizing men worldwide since 3928 B.C.!

And even that it was hard to get an accurate one, with a stone and all...

Heh... Alastor, thats my side name to some people. Lol. You also gave me the idea of getting a VGcats avatar, Since VGcats is awesome. But that'd make me feel as if I were copying ya, so I won't.

Quoting a_humans_nightmare: um sorry to interupt but theres a few things wrong with ur twos story. one the more powerful you get the slower you get which gives your opponent a better chance at beating you (as learned when vegeta and trunks is fighting freeza after they are in the hyperbolic time chamber), second the spirt bomb takes alittle longer than a few seconds to power up. you need to distract your opponent long enough to get a bomb that is powered up entirely of energy from every single living thing in the universe. so yea you really need to learn alittle more before you say any story. other than that its good keep it up! oh Goken i don't know who you are or where you came from but you are weird and i bet your ugly because kakarots ugly. man i hate that show and have never watched more than two episodes and i still know more. wow. thats sad. well goken tell your real grandpa (Bardock) hi for me and tell him ill see him soon on the kings new world. (flys off). (then lights turn down and a bunggie cord appears on my back. a bunch of film makers comes over.)

Its funny, A_Human_Nightmare thinks you guys are serious... If you have only watched 2 episodes, how do you know who bardock is? Bull**** man, you are a fanboy... But are trying to fit in with the rapid ripping on DBZ stuffs!

Also... Some of the biggest run on sentences EVER!

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Hey don't point out the plot holes. Big bang kamehameha....

Posted by Zeta

k, I'm going to spend the next 20 posts powering up.

'Cause they do that in the show.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'll admit it. I watched DBZ. But it was in like 6th grade before everything that Japan shat out was considered cool.

Posted by Azure Wolf

I'll come to the scene now and start monologing About useless and pointless crap that has nothing to do with the storyline!! Then i'll laugh histerically and exclaim my overwhelming power!
POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*points to her head* See this. Yup. Yellow hair. Blondes rule the world.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

My previous ki blast hits you in the forehead knocking off your limited-edition Trigun/Vash glasses...you get mad and spill a big gulp in my lap and I start to go SS then the cops show up...turns out we were on cops this whole time...

Posted by Lord of Spam

I have blond hair and blue eyes OLL IM SUPAR SAYAIN IRL GUYZ DONT MAEK ME MAD OR ILL CILL U

Also, everyone who is attempting to get in on the act is jsut ruining SabreDog and my fun. good job, ruiners.

Posted by Zeta

We do what we can :cookie:

And I still need to make 19 posts of grunting before I really start to interfere.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Don't ruin the fun BTW since we are both SS we do what saiyans do best say stuff and power up...
LoS:You noob why do you make every thread a living nightmare....
P:Because I'm not too sure how to agree...so let's DBZ/RPG battle
[p. uses solar flare and it blinds LoS for a time and he gets angry...]

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Lord of Spam: I have blond hair and blue eyes OLL IM SUPAR SAYAIN IRL GUYZ DONT MAEK ME MAD OR ILL CILL U

Also, everyone who is attempting to get in on the act is jsut ruining SabreDog and my fun. good job, ruiners.

Isn't it Green eyes? Blonde hair and Blue eyes is Aryan... Nazi.
[IMG]http://www.markdery.com/archives/images/SWASTIKA.gif[/IMG]

Posted by PhlyntheKT

They change from japanese super people/aliens to aryens this makesa no much sense...blue-green eyes note super sonic is like a super saiyan and then he shows up with some chili dogs...

Posted by Alastor

Quoting NightmareBassX:
Heh... Alastor, thats my side name to some people. Lol. You also gave me the idea of getting a VGcats avatar, Since VGcats is awesome. But that'd make me feel as if I were copying ya, so I won't.

The more the merrier. So long as you don't copy mine, go nuts. :)

Blonde/blue eyed people FTW. :cookie:

Posted by Klarth

Austria also wins.

*******it, I remember when I watched DBZ. I kinda gave up on it when they started looping the same four episodes of the first season over and over again (maybe around fourth grade? It was before I left the USA) - Although, considering that they used maybe four frames of animation in the whole series, it wouldn't've made a huge difference.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I stopped watching around the time I noticed that all the backgrounds were looped. ALL of them. Not a single frame was original on that show, it seemed.

Posted by Goken

You guys are weird.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Yeah, Goken they are weird.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Goken: You guys are weird.

Hang on, aren't you the one who's convinced you're the bastard offspring of an anime character?

What?

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Klarth: Hang on, aren't you the one who's convinced you're the bastard offspring of an anime character?

What?

No, he's the bastard spirit offspring of an anime character, who can only be seen by the four chosen ones![/rpgcliche]

[Quote=Goken]you wouldn't see me cuz I'm a spirit. Only the four chosen ones can see me.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Alastor: The more the merrier. So long as you don't copy mine, go nuts. :)

Blonde/blue eyed people FTW. :cookie:

I'll take you up on that offer. I just don't know how you got yours to look so nice.

Ah, I guess this is mine. =D

Posted by Alastor

I just took it straight from the last comic. It looks like that because the art style's gotten alot better recently.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Alastor: I just took it straight from the last comic. It looks like that because the art style's gotten alot better recently.

Yeah, I thought you took it out of the comic, I didn't know the art style has gotten so much better. I'll take a look at the more recent comics for a good avatar.

Edit : This was the best I could get. I think Paint messes it up, and blurs it. I wish I have photoshop.

Posted by Zeta

I like how both of you have the "Huh, interesting" look.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Zeta: I like how both of you have the "Huh, interesting" look.

Heh. Alastor's is more wonderous, since in the comic he struggles to find out where the Honey winnie the pooh digests goes, since he is made of stuffing. Twas pretty funny. But I would beleive they are one in the same, same expressions. Hehe.

Posted by Zeta

My sister can never get enough of the face Leo makes in the 3rd-to-last panel of "Conspiwathy Thewy".

Posted by Goken

Why are you guys talking about comics? See my point is proven, you're weird.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You do realize that Dragon Ball started out as a comic, right?

somehow, I dont think that Sabre would be too mad if I told you to GTFO.

So, uh, gtfo.

Posted by Alastor

Having a beating stick around is kind of fun.

Even if we get them all the time, this one's generally more fun than the others.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Alastor: Having a beating stick around is kind of fun.

Even if we get them all the time, this one's generally more retarded than the others.

I fix'd it, then lol'd.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Lord of Spam: [Quote=Alastor]Even if we get them all the time, this one's generally more fun in such a way that his stupidity makes him funner than the others.

Fix'd'd.

Posted by Yonaka

Hiya! I'm Rika's friend. Nice to meet ya! Look me up sometime!

Posted by inequity

This thread arouses me in many ways.