Pretty good Halo players wanted

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm sorta' sick of Matchmaking. So let's play a bunch of custom games. The tag is Army Chick.

What we play is up to everyone else.

Posted by Skitzo Control

You know that Soul, his brother, Misfit, and I are always prepared to play some Halo 2. You just need to be able to find all of us.

Posted by Night Owl

where we gonna play?

Posted by Skitzo Control

Xbox Live, doofus. Or XBC. That'd work, too.:)

Posted by quickSHOT_14

yup yup yup

Posted by Pit

quickSHOT_14, just gonna give you a quick heads up. That post had nothing to do with anything, just seemed as an attempt to get your post count up. Please contribute to the topic next time, consider this a warning, and please don't reply to this saying, "ok, sorry won't do it again".

Anyways, you know I'm up for a game, if of course, I'm not in matchmaking. I will start doing more custom games though, considering I ran into 4 laggers in 6 matches. Really frustrating.

Posted by Random

I play on Xbox Live. If you want my Gamertag it's Deathnerd1. I don't play as much as I used to. I get sick of people using standby -_-'

Posted by Skitzo Control

Let's just hope you don't get banned again, SomebodyRandom. *cough*(username is censored? WTF?)*cough*

Posted by Random

Haha if you looked at my Date i've been here for a while... ;) All is well.

I think myself as a better Halo 1 player then I do 2. Probably because in Halo 1 I had fast instincts and could kill a person fast. Someone could take my over shield but i'd have the health bar to back it up. Now there is no health bar so usually when someone catches me off guard no matter how fast my reflexes chances are i'll die unless i have a decent weapon, the person sucks, or he needs to reload.

Posted by Reaper

I'm Ok I'v been to LVL 12 on team slayer but then I started getting sucky team mates so Im at a 10 agian but if you want to play send a friend request my GamerTag is Reaper 89.

Posted by Random

I was a 15 in Team Slayer. I don't play a lot like I used to. Now i'm a 13 in Team Slayer. I was doing great til I found a load of cheaters using standby. It'd go to a blue screen and in the middle of a Team Slayer it'd go to the connecting to session screen or whatever and they'd be killing us without us being able to do anything. Really Fricken Upsetting. I hate Cheaters with a passion!

Posted by cool gamer dad

Funny. I got grounded a few hours after I made this thread. :(

No customs for me until Friday.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Skitzo Control: You know that Soul, his brother, Misfit, and I are always prepared to play some Halo 2. You just need to be able to find all of us.

Thanks for mentioning me, asshole.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Speedfreak: Thanks for mentioning me, asshole.
I wanted good players. *pikachu*

[quote=pit]Anyways, you know I'm up for a game, if of course, I'm not in matchmaking. I will start doing more custom games though, considering I ran into 4 laggers in 6 matches. Really frustrating.
And promise you won't leave if you don't get host.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Quoting Speedfreak: Thanks for mentioning me, a[b][/b]sshole.

Thanks for ever being online, Brit.