M.U.G.E.N.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

It is this really cool fighting game engine. That you guys might find pretty cool because you can get characters from every game and see who will win and stuff see.

Posted by l Pure l

i have mugen its prolly the best thing ive ever used i love it. You actually get characters from from any game.

Posted by ZenN11

anyone of u guys kno NE sites that host a MUGEN game thats already made? n' one that works for windows XP cuz I've seen a lot out there that works only for windows 98

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I'm currently downloading an updated torrent of hundreds of characters and stages. I still think the whole system is a pain in the *** to use though. Does anyone know if my PS2 controller (plus USB adapter of course) would work with Mugen?

Posted by S

It should work, yes. I don't really care for MUGEN honestly. It's too glitchy to be any fun and characters are way overpowered.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's only cool because they made Predator and Alien so **** awesome.

Posted by Ant

I downloaded it and tried to play it to no avail. My computer is far to crappy to play it. :(

Posted by KoH

Mugen is also the name of a company who makes Diff. Oil for RC cars. How do I know? I work at Hobbytown. What a ****ing nerd zone.

Posted by Zapper

I've heard of MUGEN. I've never actually tried it. But i've heard it's a great fighting game engine. One of the only (if not the only) open source ones out there.
I'll have to use it sometime.

Posted by Boner

I've never played it. But I have seen a few battles on youtube. I love the one with Homer Simpson. Mainly when he blocks. It's like he's cowering in shame. Good stuff. I may have to check it out some time.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Zapper: I've heard of MUGEN. I've never actually tried it. But i've heard it's a great fighting game engine. One of the only (if not the only) open source ones out there.
I'll have to use it sometime.

Not exactly right - The actual MUGEN engine isn't open source, but some clones of it which attempt to function identically are.

Posted by Arczu

[quote]...and characters are way overpowered.[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imetop1p0Z4]Ahem...[/url]

Though it was super cheap, it was hella-funny.

Posted by Barrysun

(been a while since I last posted here, dued to my addiction to Mugen)

yea, gotta love making up your own dream matches.
with mugen, you can make just about ANY kind of match up you wish to have.
like Homer vs Peter, Sonic vs mario, goku vs Superman, Link vs Cloud, and alot more you can dream of.

Posted by #061402

Seems your addiction turned you into a thread necro..

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Heh, and all this time I thought MUGEN was that company that makes go-fast parts for ricer kids to attach to their Civics.