A note to the Ambilic Customer Service Department

Posted by GameMiestro

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Dear Sirs,[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]I am writing in regard to the poor service I recieved while staying at the "Tetra Galaxy Suites" during the week of April 7'th through April 13'th. I would like a full refund of 620 galactic credits for my room, as well as 60 credits for your 6 "attributive enforcement devices" that I had reserved for my room at the day of my arrival.[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]For one, you have NO maps, signs, or holographic transmissions to tell me where the heck I was supposed to go. The only landing pads I could find were in the middle of nowhere, and forcing me to land on a couple of precariously laid pillars is not my idea of a welcoming entrance. Then, I discover that all the doors can only be opened by blasting them with my power beam. You're supposed to be one of the most advanced races in the galaxy, and yet you haven't invented a doorknob? For shame! After entering your establishment, I found that the place was covered with bugs... How am I supposed to enjoy my vacation, when my room is under a colony of those **** creepy jellyfish things that somehow reassemble themselves out of midair?[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Your staff was severely limited, as well, and the only worker I could find was someone who I assumed was the janitor, who called himself Kanden. Not to be insulting, but it would help if he were to use some more personal hygene products... you get my drift. Not only that, as soon as I asked him how I could get some room service, he immediately fled through a small ventalation shaft on the floor. Did you build these shafts just to allow your staff to escape at the sight of a customer? What truely annoyed me, though, is where you stored all of my luggage. I know you want to keep your hotel chain organized, but was it really necessary to store my UA expansion at the bottom of a lava pit?!? The chef, who called himself Slench, kept staring at me, and I couldn't find a bathroom ANWHERE on the station. No wonder your entire race left the galaxy...[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]I decided to go to the registration desk to see if I could get some assistance, and to even find my way there, I had to navigate through lava pits, filled with monsters, trap doors, and angry monsters! I doubt any federal inspection agent would allow that! Finally, I had to navigate through these massive, piston like objects that kept smashing against each other, as I thought- "Who runs these things?", "What powers them?", and "Why in ***s name are they even here?!???" After this, I had to go ALL THE WAY BACK to your so called "docking bay", through one of the most confusing network of teleport pads and tunnels that I had ever seen. Do you honestly expect me to believe that you ALL use morph ball technology? Finally, after arriving at this "bay", I found that it was nothing more than a bunch of levitating pieces of scrap metal connected by quickly-moving platforms. Ever consider building a little thing known as a BRIDGE, instead of making my insurance agency sweat? It was about this time that I recalled my friends telling me how fantastic of a vacation spot SR-388 is...[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]I could go on and on, but I think I've made my point clear that my stay did NOT fufill your motto of "Eternal Rest at Affordable Prices". Then again, it was very close. I am eagerly awaiting your response.[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Sincerely,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Blackadder ITC][COLOR=white][FONT=Blackadder ITC][SIZE=1]Samus Aran[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

****ty font.

Posted by GameMiestro

Fine, no italics. Happy?

Posted by Zeta

What the heck? Needs moar Spire.

Posted by GameMiestro

Would have gone on for pages... :D

Posted by Zeta

Wait, wait, wait.
[quote]It was about this time that I recalled my friends telling me how fantastic of a vacation spot Aether is...

Fix'd, if this is s'posed to be some chronological Metroid vacation thing.

Posted by GameMiestro

It's supposed to be funny, not realistic!

[quote]What the heck? Needs moar Spire.

Me thinks you like to change your favorite hunter too much... :p:

Posted by Zeta

It's always been Spire. Just because my previous avatar and sig had Trace doesn't mean I use him. -_-;

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]My fave is Weavel
[quote=Zeta]Actually, I'm going to change my vote. Lookwise I like Trace.
[quote=Zeta]It's always been Spire

I take pride being the original Spire using madman...

Posted by Zeta

I like to think that the opinions made before we knew too much about the characters don't matter. After I learned of Spire's abilities I chose him.

And as I said, I like Weavel's background info the best, and Trace's look the best.