Blog for The X

Posted by Klarth

Title: Lost Discussion
Subtitle: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Mods: The X, Wings, Klarth

You know, the TV series. I say yes.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

*adds poll*

Do you like threaten these people that you wont request their blogs unless you can mod it? I doubt you even watch Lost.

Sure, whatever, as long as it has a topic.

Posted by NegativeTrend

I'm pretty sure he just adds his name everytime someone asks him to ask for them.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Linkman]Do you like threaten these people that you wont request their blogs unless you can mod it? I doubt you even watch Lost.
Alright, where the **** did that come from? HE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO MOD IT, YOU STUPID COCK. So you doubt I watch Lost, eh? I finished watching the entire ****ing first season three days ago. Bite me.

**** you. Try finding some factual basis before you speak next time, moron.

Posted by Alastor

lol catfight

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Uhh, sure. Go ahead and make it.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting Klarth: Alright, where the **** did that come from? HE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO MOD IT, YOU STUPID COCK. So you doubt I watch Lost, eh? I finished watching the entire ****ing first season three days ago. Bite me.

**** you. Try finding some factual basis before you speak next time, moron.

Oh jeez, saw that reaction a mile away.

The last 2 blogs you've requested have randomly had you as a mod, so calm down, I was kidding. Try listening to a little less death metal, and maybe you wouldn't be so angry and hostile about the stupidest ****.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Linkman]The last 2 blogs you've requested have had you as a mod, so calm down, I was kidding.
Firstly, they're not blogs I've requested - They're blogs I'm putting up for approval. Secondly, I go back two years or so with X. He approached me and asked if I wanted to do a blog with him. Same goes with Miso - I shared a blog with him back on the vb2, for ****'s sake. Am I committing some kind of mortal SIN by being asked if I want to do blogs with people? I SURE HOPE SO.

Thirdly, Gothenburg != death metal. :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Something's telling me Klarth's just making these polls so he can mod more boards!! He's hungry for power!!!! I better vote no!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

**** you, you brainless turd.

Posted by Klarth

james - jbp. says:
Made the thread ?
Player One says:
Yep!
Player One says:
I'm not exactly hot **** in the mod board as far as blogs are concerned right now, though
james - jbp. says:
It's cool
james - jbp. says:
You can always mention it was my idea.

You ****ers happy now?

Posted by Xenos

lol double post!!!!!!

Either way, I don't care. As long as it's a LITTLE bit legitimate and won't die in a ... week?

Posted by Klarth

Not until they finish season 3. Which hasn't even started yet.