If we pretend to have a party here...

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Let's pretend that we are having a party and only senior members are only invited. We have video games and food 'n' stuff. About 5 couches, 7 chairs, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
[note that Zerostar had this idea years ago]

Posted by Nickd009

That would b one kick *** party. Im bringing Mt Dew Pitch Black yess and Doritos and HOT FRIES!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I come in, eat your food, pocket a few of your games while you arent looking, poop in the closet of one of your bedrooms (cuz I dont like you oll) and then leave without saying anything.

The next day I call you and tell you that it was an awesome party and that you should do it again sometime.

Posted by GameMiestro

Where's the punch bowl?

Posted by Last Fog

Poop in his closet? OMG!

A less harsh prank would be pooop in the shower, then let run the steaming hot water :devil:

Posted by Nickd009

Over there full of punch,:rock: leave me alone im eating :eat:

Posted by Last Fog

where are the gurlz

Posted by Lord of Spam

This is the internet. The only girls here are either fat or have penises.

Why the hell do you think I left so quickly?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

No Chicks?!?!? Lame. :D

Posted by Zeta

*Sets LoS's poop on fire*

My work here is done.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

As many people retrieve their coats a mysterious smell is smelled and also alot of complaints about the fire and oh crap what about all the stash of the money that I hid In the walls.... we needs something to put out this small fire...but what...no one has paid the water bill (to have money to buy more games since LoS keeps stealing them...) but some one has to go to the bathroom and save the money...

Posted by Trigger

Eventually, Trigger showed up the party and suddenly made everything better. As for the fate of the money, Lord of Spam had fastcat stashed away in his pocket and thus sent it to retrieve the money. Not for anyone elses sake, but for his own, in which Trigger received fifty percent of the money.

After the commotion died, Trigger snapped her fingers and said, "Well, this party blows. Over to my place!" and anyone who knew anything about being cool and intelligent listened and made their way to Trigger's place.

This party is over. :cool2:

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Yeah...but we have robotic DDR:Max Machines and Tacos...Do you have those? Well....
By the way only 2 or 3 people went to that party...
[quote:Trigger]"Well, this party blows. Over to my place!" and anyone who knew anything about being cool and intelligent listened and made their way to Trigger's place.
Because otherwise they would have not gotten Bizaro Rice Crispies with Diamonds,[note this party is furnished by Bill Gate's Dog]

Posted by Poison

Quoting Phlynthe: and only senior members are only invited.

Wtf, what about me?

If I was invited, I'd turn this party into a sausage fest.

Posted by Klarth

It's not a party unless you have a manifesto. What's your manifesto?

Posted by Lord of Spam

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/commupartygood.png]Communism: Its a party![/url]

Posted by PhlyntheKT

You have 89 posts...You're a senior member by your actions...Sausage is Illegal here...

Posted by Nightscare

Noob crashers!!!!!!!