Favorite Ps2 Racing game

Posted by Mr.Blonde

Ok, in my opinion Grand trismo 3 is the best racing game for ps2, and test drive.Lets hear yours!?

Posted by Crazy K

Im not much into racing games. Sadly to say the only racing game I can think of that I like would probaby be Need For Speen Hot Pursuit 3 (I think thats the name) for the Playstation.

But for PS2 I guess I would have to say that Gran Turismo 3 A-spec is the only racing game I can think of.

Posted by son_of_escalade

Well my favorite game would have to be Midnight club 3 REMIX (Can you amagine that?) it's awsome how you can costomize your cars.

Posted by JannettyTheRocker

My favorite would be Tourist Trophy. Followed closely by Gran Turismo 3 and 4. I love all of these games. But Tourist Trophy (IMO) gives a true sense of speed and adreneline.

Posted by lordmucifer

I would say GT3 if you want straight up racing but Dub Edition if you like tricking out cars or driving Trucks/SUVs

Posted by naughtydogy

jak x...HELL YEAH!

Posted by Lord of Spam

GT3 is the latest I've played, so it gets the nod (with GT4 being ineligable due to me not having it.:( )

As for all the moronic LOL PIMP YO RIDZ AN BE MAD FLY DAWG drivel out there... jsut dont waste your time. By purchasing these games, or more likely, having your mommy purchase them for you, you are in essence, standing on the store counting, jumping up and down, waving your arms, and yell ing "HEY, EVERYONE! LOOK AT ME! I'M A MORON WHO DOESNT KNOW THE FIRST ******* THING ABOUT CARS! YAY!"

Meanwhile, the Gt series continues to provide accurate, detailed, breathtaking simulations of realistic driving.

Posted by Random

NFS Most Wanted. Of course then again it was also my favorite Racing Game on every other console.

Posted by HELLbillie

NFS most wanted would hands down be my favourite racing game and burnout 3 has great multiplayer modes

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Burnout 3 and Revenge.

Now, seriously, who plays realistic driving games? Why would you play a realistic driving game? Get a ****ing license and drive a ****ing car outside. There's your realistic driving.