Music Hurt,Heal

Posted by The Champ Fan

I you don't know what to do you heal a person by 1 or hur6 t them by 1. So Here is The people

Green Day (3)
Fall Out Boy (3)
Panic! At The Disco (3)
System Of Down (3)
3 6 Mafia (3)
Drowning Pool (3)
Johnny Cash (3)
U2 (3)
Elvis Presley (3)
High School Musical Cast (3)
KISS (3)
Weird Al Yankovic (3)
H.I.M (3)
The Beatles (3)
The Killers (3)

Heal-Weird Al (4)
The Killers (2)

Posted by Klarth

Hurt all by nine. I win, lock thread.

Posted by sabre

Oh for ****'s sake, I was hoping this had avoided VGC. Oh well, moved to posting games.

Posted by Xenos

wut how does this work?

Green Day (2)
Fall Out Boy (2)
Panic! At The Disco (2)
System Of Down (2)
3 6 Mafia (2)
Drowning Pool (2)
Johnny Cash (2)
U2 (2)
Elvis Presley (2)
High School Musical Cast (2)
KISS (3)
Weird Al Yankovic (2)
H.I.M (2)
The Beatles (3)
The Killers (2)

Added ...
Dream Theater (3)

Heal-Weird Al (4)
The Killers (2)

Posted by The Champ Fan

Please Don't Add Stuff!

Weird Al (5)
The Killers (1)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Added this thread.(3)

Subtracted 5 million.

This thread. (-4999997)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Champ Fan: Please Don't Add Stuff!

Weird Al (5)
The Killers (1)

Green Day are a three-man group who play tours with extensive backup musicians. Their so-called smash hit "American Idiot" contained repetitive drums and perhaps one riff that was repeated throughout the song.
Fall Out Boy have quite possibly the worst vocalist I have ever heard. Also, their playing style is utterly bland and subdued. I fail to see how anyone could enjoy their music.
Panic! At The Disco fail at trying to create a band, and fail even more deeply at naming it.
System Of Down seem to have adopted a cult following of utter morons, judging by the fact that nobody seems to even acknowledge the existence of their first three albums these days. I've yet to meet a single SOAD fan who's heard their debut.
3 6 Mafia cannot write songs for ****. Thus, their producers write them for them!
Drowning Pool have a horrible "references to sex make our music better" gimmick that does nothing but irritate the **** out of me.
Johnny Cash is somewhat tolerable.
U2? Bono is a ****ing moron and I hope he chokes on his blue-tinted wraparound shades.
Elvis Presley is dead, fat and full of meth. Also, sequins are metrosexual in the extreme. EXTREME.
High School Musical Cast? Never heard of, but what the **** kind of name...?
KISS are good. Yay for Gene Simmons.
Weird Al Yankovic got old a decade ago. Radio-rock parodies are neither novel nor inventive.
H.I.M have the abominable sideeffect of creating an army of pseudo-metalheads who can proudly tell their grandmothers that they are obsessed with this new genre of "Love Metal". I think some head-anus removal is in order with Mr Valo.
The Beatles are gimmicky sellouts. Also, they're releasing a new album despite the fact that the most important members are either dead or off the radar.
The Killers irk me for the fact that people consider their style of music "indie". THEY DON'T WRITE THEIR SONGS AND THEIR SINGER IS INCAPABLE. I'm not even sure if they actually play their own instruments.

If you ask me, one tolerable artist accompanied by a single good one warrants a few additions.

Not that I give a flying **** about your pathetic game anyway :cookie:

Posted by The Champ Fan

Weird Al (6)
The Killers (gone)

Posted by Slade

...I lol'd at his sig.

A message to The Champ Fan- COME ON

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Champ Fan: Weird Al (6)
The Killers (gone)

Shut up.