*******ed arachnids

Posted by sniper

Nothing like reading GameFAQs to suddenly wonder why there is a lens flare on the post, to learn upon further inspection that there is an enormous yellow spider hovering inches in front of my face. I knocked my chair down in the process of GTFO from there. I can't even remember the last time I was actually scared.

DO NOT WANT.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I lol'd. Hard

I dont know what it is about spiders. If I see it from a deistance, and know its there, I'm not afriad of them at all. I've held pet tarantulas before, in fact. But when those creepy little bastards sneak up on you... jesus.

Posted by Zeta

My sister absolutely freaks out when there's a spider in her room. She stays out of it and keep telling me to get rid of it. I just ignore her.

And as I post this, a little spider has popped up on the windowsill near me. I shall call him Squitter.

Posted by Dreadnought

I've had some bad scares from spiders.
Like biking through the woods and getting a faceful of web, thumb-sized resident and all. And crashing because of total WTF PANIC.

Somehow its always my sister who gets bitten if it gets really bad, though. :-)

Anybody see Eight Legged Freaks?

Posted by Zeta

Saw it. I liked the guy dressed as Jason.

Posted by Dreadnought

The wolf-spiders bit fucking scared me.

EDIT: sniper should enjoy this. http://www.berealmag.com/issue13/writing/martin-eightlegged.htm

Posted by Lord of Spam

What a ****ing **** douche bag.

Posted by Darksong X

This just made my day. Thank you Mike.

Posted by Xenos

I don't really care about spiders, but I get nervous when it's a large poisonous one.

Posted by mis0

I don't care about them outside, but when they're in my house it ****es me off. So much so, one time I shot one off my wall with a paintball gun. :cool2:

Posted by Ant

IS THIS SLITHER?

Posted by Klarth

Meh, spiders.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hahahaha, ****ing hilarious. Though I've had the same thing happen to me, sort of. Not so funny then. Especially when you fall backwards and smack your head on the table. *oscar*

Good times.

Posted by The Judge

I hate spiders sorta. If they touch me, or if they're anything other than a Daddy Longlegs, I freak. If they're a DL, I don't want them touching me, but I abide them to live.

Posted by sniper

There is only two situations where spiders scare me: The one I descriped in post 1, and when I am laying in bad and they drop from the ceiling onto my blanket. Bastards could be anywhere!

Posted by The Judge

I had a dream that I was at this video game convention and this girl was complaining about how she needed to study for her test but sucked at studying. Well, we got into some other conversations, turns out she was one of those child models back when she was younger, and now at 18 she realized she was in love with Mike, but alas, 'twas a forbidden love, for he lived in Washington (quoted verbadum from my dream). I then said "He's in California right now." Her eyes flared with excitement as she said "really?!" and I responded "no." And then I woke up.

Weeeeiiiird visiioooooons.

Posted by Klarth

I L'd OL at the above story.

Quoted post: There is only two situations where spiders scare me: The one I descriped in post 1, and when I am laying in bad and they drop from the ceiling onto my blanket. Bastards could be anywhere!

Truth.

I remember about three summers ago a spider's nest went unnoticed and hatched in my room. Baby spiders everywhere for at least three weeks. Good times.

Quoted post: verbadum

i lol'd. though I enjoy that word, so it's all good.

Posted by Klarth

lol verbatim lol

Posted by Ant

I like the name of this thread. Rolls off the tounge well.

Posted by Zeta

SPIDERMAN SPIDERMAN
DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN

SPINS A WEB, ANY SIZE
CATHCES THIEVES JUST LIKE FLIES

Posted by Zeta

LOOK OUT
HERE COMES THE SPIDERMAN

IS HE STRONG?
LISTEN BUD
HE'S GOT RADIOACTIVE BLOOD

Posted by Zeta

CAN HE SWING FROM A THREAD?
TAKE A LOOK OVERHEAD
HEY THERE
THERE GOES THE SPIDERMAN

IN THE CHILL OF THE NIGHT
AT THE SCENE OF A CRIME

Posted by Klarth

IF THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE
IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

Posted by Zeta

We're not done with Spiderman yet, fag. >=O

Posted by Klarth

I thought it was Ghostbusters! :(

Posted by Zeta

Yes, of course.

Because the Ghostbusters theme has 'Spiderman' in the lyrics, right?

Posted by Ant

yes

Posted by Keael

Quoting sniper: Nothing like reading GameFAQs to suddenly wonder why there is a lens flare on the post, to learn upon further inspection that there is an enormous yellow spider hovering inches in front of my face. I knocked my chair down in the process of GTFO from there. I can't even remember the last time I was actually scared.

DO NOT WANT.

I know exactly how you feel. It happened to me while playing REmake. Only it was a fairly big black spider. I thought it was hanging from my head, but it was hanging from the ceiling in my room. Damn... now I'm creeped out. I don't know what it is about spiders, but I hate them. Probably the legs... god...

Quoted post: IF THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE
IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

I hate you so much.