Resident Evil Dead Aim

Posted by Buneasta

This game felt more like a true Resident Evil game because it had new and old elements in it. It also had one cool bad guy in the form of Morpheus. I love the opening scene where he is pointing a gun at Bruce McGivern on the ship. The story was decent, but the game itself wasn't very involving. If you know where you are going, you will finish it in about 90 minutes.

It was definitely more fun than Dino Stalker, that's for sure. Fongling was so hot. I hope they do a sequel to this game.

Posted by Last Fog

Dude, must you start a thread for every horror game there is?

At any rate, I hated this game, for the following reasons:
● Isn't frightening - at all. Not once was I scared
● Does not feel like resident evil
● Aiming system is garbage
● Visuals are garbage
● The leading character is a pansy
● Bosses were boring

Posted by Buneasta

That's the thing with a strong franchise. They always make more games to keep up the momentum. But I agree, this isn't one of the better Resident Evil games available.

Posted by Black_Wolf

I know that when it first came out, my interest was peaked. I've yet to play it, but I might add it to my collection b/c I'm sure I can find it for under $20. It would be nice to have just for the RE collection.

Posted by Buneasta

Resident Evil Dead Aim is quite good. What's with the negative replies? It was miles better than Resident Evil Survivor.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Buneasta: It was miles better than Resident Evil Survivor.
Which really isn't saying much. Nothing at all, in fact.

Posted by Buneasta

Do you even play these games?

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Buneasta: Do you even play these games?
You should be able to answer that yourself. Think real hard. Here's a hint: I made a list of things I didn't like while playing the game.

Posted by Buneasta

Another thread shot to hell. I'll close this now.