Intelligence and Flame Boards

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I don't know where they went or why but I would like to know. And IF it's possible can they come back to VGC.

Posted by GameMiestro

You could try the 2-in-1 version, the Community Board (the DA blog counts too, but I won't go into that)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Darkness Advanced

Your one stop shop for idiocy and hilarity.

That being said, stay out, phlynthe. You arent welcome there. You posts will be deleted on sight.

Posted by maian

Eh, the Intelligent board didn't work. I can kinda see the Flame board coming back, but the intelligent board was ridiculous.

Posted by mis0

We still have both, it's just that someone doesn't know how to read.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

The Intelligent People forum was killed many years ago because it was dumb. We tried to get the flame board back a couple of times. It always results in, "the community board acts as a flame board," but it really doesn't.

Quoting Lord of Spam: That being said, stay out, phlynthe. You arent welcome there. You posts will be deleted on sight.

The all mighty social group known as Darkness Advance doesn't think you're cool, phlynthe. You have no reason to exist I'm afraid. :(

Seriously though, take his advice and stay out of there. Also, ignore their opinions on you, because you're already better than half of them.

Posted by mis0

Linkman is just a little bit whiney because his feeble attempts at destroying it have been quelled time and time again.

Such is the life of a man named Link. Oh, the sadness! The sheer woe! Woe is he!

Posted by Ant

I wouldn't mind if the Flame Board came back up. Actually, I think it would be a really good idea to do so. Bring some life into the community and have some angst in here again! Good times. Maybe this time around I'll actually get in on some of the drama! I was too scared to before back in my newbie days :(

But seriously, I think it would be a good idea.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Phlynthe: I don't know where they went or why but I would like to know. And IF it's possible can they come back to VGC.

Make up your mind. First you complain about oldies flaming you n00bies, and then you want the flame board so they can flame you even more!! Nice!!!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]Make up your mind. First you complain about oldies flaming you n00bies, and then you want the flame board so they can flame you even more!! Nice!!!!!!

:D The intelligence board was mostly debate, which is what the War Board is now, and organized flaming is still in the community board. Like Jesse said, though, it's odd that you're trying to get this...

Posted by PhlyntheKT

It's so that there can be a special place for these specific things again.

Posted by Klarth

The war board and community board seem pretty **** specific to me. We're not about to start adding boards for things like "your favourite type of chocolate" or "what size shoes you wear".

Posted by KoF

YESS!!!! The Flame Board is back again! Can I get a HELL YEAH?!?

Posted by Klarth

No. Get banned.

Posted by Iris

There's a reason CB doubled as a flame board. We don't need a specific forum that motivates people to be negative towards others. The Community Board was fine because you were allowed to speak your mind there, perhaps badly about some one or not, but it's far more controlled, so therefore we weren't advocating rude behavior. VGC doesn't need a sect of idiots who never leave the flame board.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Iris]VGC doesn't need a sect of idiots who never leave the flame board.

We will if thats the only area banned members can post :)