Honorable Mention: "Fufufufufu..."- multiple Pokemon games

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

"..." - generic RPG protagonist.

:cool:

Posted by brownoystercult

"We totally owned you lamers." -Seifer, KH II

Very corny/hilarious.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

"You are but grease stains on the wheel of time compared to Tiax!" ~ Tiax (I hate this bastard)

"We're all doomed."
"We delude ourselves to think that our pitiable band will stand up to our enemies."
"Oh, what is the point?"
"Our quest is vain."
"Let us save our effort and just lie down and die!" ~ Xan (man I love this guy)

"Stop TOUCHING me!!!" - Xzar

"You are amusing , in a "what the hell is wrong with you" kind of way." ~ Jaheira

"Everyone in town used to throw rocks at me and tell me I was annoying. I once knew this guy named Dilby. He threw rocks at me too. Are you gonna throw rocks at me? What about now?" ~ Noober

"What about now?" ~ Noober

*** I love Baldur's Gate.

Posted by GameMiestro

Anything Fawful has said :)

Posted by Zeta

"Bah! You sound like chapters from a self-help booklet! Prepare yourselves!" -Kefka, FFVI

"We're going with my pimp plan!" -Zelos, ToS

"Are you gonna get all sappy on me now? ...I'll take that as a yes, but please, continue." -Rose, Riviera: TPL

"I don't want to get spanked." -Lina, Riviera: TPL

"You spoony bard!" -Tellah, FFIV

"U=NOOBS! BROS=1337! PREPARE TO GET PWNED!" -Hammer Bros, M&L: PiT

And many more that don't come to mind at the moment.

Posted by Klarth

"If God does not exist in this world, then I shall create God with my own hands!" ~ Krelian, Xenogears.

Posted by Xaldin

"I-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e....." - Every anime/ Rpg at the end when someone becomes stronger than the main boss.

"OMFG" - My lifes story... never played it?

I think You have...

Posted by Benighted

"My shoes have sand!!"(makes a guard clean them and they are in a desert)Kefka FFVI

"All life starts with nu and ends with nu" Belthasar Guru of Reason.Chrono Trigger

Posted by Linko_16

"Who do you think you are, Bruce Lee?" Mallow, Super Mario RPG. Hilarious.

"Sit your *** down and drink your *** ****ed tea!" - Cid, FFVII. Quite memorable.

"Kairi? Who are you talking about? I'm the great ninja Yuffie." - Yuffie, Kingdom Hearts. Always stuck with me for some reason.

Maybe I'll think of more later.

Posted by Brandon Heat

"Mint has that quiet elegance about her, but I bet Arche ****s like a tiger"~Klarth: ToP

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Brandon Heat: "Mint has that quiet elegance about her, but I bet Arche ****s like a tiger"~Klarth: ToP

This also wins.

Posted by Azure Wolf

More of a scene than a quote but oh wells.
Laharl: "Who gives a **** about you? Your new name is...Mid-boss!"
Vyers: Ugh...! How dare you!...."
-after some squabbling-
"Fine, think what you will, but think not that i am an ordinary Mid-boss..."
Etna: "Hey! You just called yourself Mid-boss!"
Vyres:" Guh...!"
I'm sorry, Disgaea Bishie love....

Posted by Zeta

"Stick for a body, head full of straw, gimme a scarecrow, rah, rah, RAH!"-Belome, SMRPG

That part in ToP when Arche tries to explain to Cless and Mint why she can't see the Unicorn, while Klarth stands behind them, laughing.

"Ooh, soft." Zidane, FFIX

"I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU!" Kefka, FFVI

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/Riviera/SoftComic.png]This part from Riviera[/url]

Posted by Lord of Spam

Do you know what the fine is for necrophilia is here in Cyrodill? I'm just curious- random npc in oblivion, in regards to necromancers.

Posted by ShiroiHikari

*after killing a guy, the guard bends down and feels the corpse* "The body is still warm, the killer must be around" -Random Guard in Oblivion

Kyle:I think im gonna go get some protection
Jessica: Ew... Gross!
~Kyle and Jessica on Armor. Lunar Silver Star Story Complete~

"If you want off, then jump off! Get off my back" ~Cid from English Advent Children~ (Not as funny if when its typed out...)

"Kupo!" ~Cute Moogles <3~

Posted by Desperado

`` How can you prove we exist? Maybe we don`t exist at all `` - Vivi

Posted by Destructoid

I'm always late to this party. Somebody's already posted the Spoony Bard, and that's all I got. When it comes to conversations, I apparently don't retain much! I'm gonna have to fire up something obscure like Lagoon on the SNES and pray one of those shiny headed villagers has something interesting to say for the next time :D Oooooooh wait I got one - I got one!

Squall: "I dreamt I was a moron"

Posted by Corrupt

"I like shorts! They're comfortable and easy to wear! Hey, why aren't YOU wearing shorts?"

- The youngster so-and-so kid from the Pokémon games

Posted by juliebriggs

the entire conversation in final fantasy 7 where cloud, tifa, and barrett are running up the stairs to the shinra building

Posted by Zeta

bump. <.<; >.>; All from Lufia 2.

Dekar: My love is my sword!
Guy: If I were you, I'd stay away from thoughts like that.

Idura: Very amusing...I am called Idura. I was sent here by a certain someone.
Dekar: "Certain Someone"? You take orders from someone without a name? Come on, get real!
Idura: Idiot! I choose to have him remain nameless.

Idura: Grrr! Don't think you can get away with this! You will pay with your life!
Dekar: Hold on!
Idura: What?
Dekar: Pay, huh! Pay is something you do when you buy something. You got nothing I want to buy.

Lemmy: Selan's swimsuit has two parts, top and bottom. And so tiny, too.
Maxim: Two pieces, huh? Tiny, huh? Hmm....
Selan: That was last year. You wear something like that when you're young. I'll wear the one-piece.
Maxim: ...Hmm!!

Posted by Red

"this is my story"-FFX.... there's a bit more to that but I can't really remember it all.

"Let's mosey"-FF7...IO like what Cid said after cloud said that but. again I forget the exact quote....horrible.

Posted by keyartist

My Favorite is..I'll kick your arse to the moon

Posted by Red

ah Sh1T, I liked that one too.

"you don't need a reason to help people"-FF9

Posted by Roger S Huxley

"O Rly?" Netto Hikari - Rockman.EXE 6

"YA RLY!" Rockman- Rockman.EXE 6

Posted by Roxas23857

"Got it memorized?"-Axel Kingdom Hearts 2 it just kindof stuck to me.

Posted by Xenos

I swear, though, that is the most retarded catch phrase around.

Posted by keyartist

Here is another. This is my story.

Posted by Colonel

" In the forest, in blistering heat, in the depth of water, lerking in the shadows, and in a desert wasteland." - Legend of Zelda

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Luca Blight(Suikoden II)

I don't care about breeding. A sword doesn't need a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp.

Posted by Red

I started playing Arc the Lad: twightlight of the spirits again so I've been going through a mini obsession lately.

Darc - AtL:TotS (haha atle tots)

"I'll gather enough power, and become KING OF THE DEIMOS!

Kharg- AtL:TotS

"It's ours now" he only says that in battle when recieving an item, and it's not even a good quote, but the way he says it is humerous.

Posted by Zeta

"Death shall purify your soul." -Seth-Rah, Riviera

"Woo HOO! I'm a FOO!" -Ninja via Psychopath, SMRPG

"Welcome to my barbecue!" -Kefka, FF6

Posted by Red

"you heartless Bastards"- Zidane - FF IX

Posted by GameMiestro

"I cannot be defeated!"- Virtually every soon-to-be-defeated boss in RPGs

"NOOOOOOOOO!"- Virtually every post-defeated boss in RPGs

Posted by Arcadios

"Listen to my story. This may be our last chance."-Tidus

"This is it. It all begins here. This... is your story."-Auron

"Outside the dream world, life can be harsh--even cruel, but it is life."-Auron

"Every story must have an ending."-Auron

"There's no turning back. But this may be our only chance. We can't let fear stop us! I'm not afraid of the darkness!"-Riku

Posted by Red

Quoting Mr.Nintendo:
"There's no turning back. But this may be our only chance. We can't let fear stop us! I'm not afraid of the darkness!"-Riku

Kingdom Hearts Riku or FFX Riku, I've beaten both games but Ican't seem to remember that quote, although I will take awhile stab in the dark here and guess, Kingdom Hearts.

Posted by Arcadios

It's Riku from KH and it was in the beginning of the first game while Sora was on Destiny Island.

Posted by Kanashuri

[IMG]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3655/chunlilegs2zx.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6161/link13af.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7966/harrypotter20ae.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

"The Better part of valor!"- the elf dude from BG when he runs away

Posted by S

"I'll kick your arse so hard you'll kiss the moons." -Kid, that's the quote I think you were referring to.

My favorite quote has to be:

Grahf:
"Does thou desire the power? I am Grahf, the seeker of power. All this power is fake. Do you think you can win with it? A fake Body, A fake awakening, It is all useless."

He then leads into this after they respond:

"My fist is the divine breath. Blossom, O' fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden powers. Grant unto thee the great power of the glorious mother of destruction!"

And:

Zeta:
"I'M ONE BAD *** FREAKIN' OVERLORD!"
or
"I'M A FREAKIN' OVERLORD YOU IDIOT!"

Posted by Kit

This is from Tales of Synphonia, in a scit.

Lloyd: Argh! We've done this whole ring thing before!
Presea: Oh, really?
Lloyd: Yeah, wanna try it out?
Presea: Um....ok

Presea's Picture starts to shake

Presea: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Lloyd: Woah! Don't point it at yourself!

Lloyd's picture starts shaking too

Lloyd: Ahhhhhhhhhh! Don't point it at me either!

=)

Posted by Cruxis

Sephiroth (FF7AC..and yes it still counts): "I wish nothing more, than to sail across the universe spreading darkness with this planet as my ship, just as my mother did before me."

Posted by Slade

I love the scene in Bahamut Lagoon after the prologue when the leader of the axe-wielding group... can't remember his name... is talking about all of his memories of the princess and how amazing she is, then he shuffles around the edge of the room to the door with his back to you.

Posted by NEMI

My favorites are... "Whatever" and "None of your bussiness" from Squall (FF8)
"Chicken-wuss" from Seifer (FF8) and the whole conversation that Squall,Quistis,Zell and Seifer had while they're on their way for the field exam in Dollet
"I'll kick your arse so hard,you'll kiss the moons" from Kid (Chrono Cross)
"Listen to my story,this may be our last chance" from Tidus (FFX)
"This is my story, and you're not part of it" from Auron (in KH II)

There are a lot more,but if I keep going I'll never end...

Posted by Mefossa

"Hello I'm an assassin"- Flonne from Disgaea Hour of Darkness
"Ohh soft"- Zidane from FFIX

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

Black Whirlwind when he was talking about the exploding, drunk rats

Posted by Red

I missed this Thread :)

"you'll go no further, for her sake, I will not lose" -Ash (Phantom Brave)

I liked that line, however it got over-used way too much...and I haven't even come close to beating the game.

"this is my story, it'll end the way I want, or I'll end it right here" -Tidus (FFX)

yes ANOTHER "my story" quote, guess they're alljust cool. however I don't think that quote is identical to what he says. I'm bad at remembering quotes.

Posted by Zeta

Milanor: "You solve your problems by using swords. What if you tried doing the opposites?"
Yggdra: "Opposite? Solving swords by using problems?"

Kefka: "Ouch! B-blood... Blood! Blood!!! You vicious brat! Argh... Grrr...! You know, you really are a stupid... Vicious... Arrogant, whiny, pampered, backstabbing, worthless... LITTLE BRAT!!!"

Kefka: "Oh, you all showed up for my party! I wasn't expecting you guys! ...Gals? ...Whatever! But I'm so happy to see you! After all, you've brought me more presents! And they're all just what I wanted --magicite!"

Kefka: "Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!"

Kefka: "This little hamlet is too much "boring" and not enough "burning"... Torch everything!"

Ultros: "Oh, that one's a tasty morsel! I'd love to get my tentacles around her... *sluuuuuurp*!"

Locke: "A pint-sized virtuoso...and an egotistical octopus. Do I even want to know what's next...?"

Posted by Linkman

"Anybody else think I should rip daddy's little girl a new hole?" ~ Anise
(Tales of the Abyss)

Posted by Creedence

Chrono Trigger
Frog: Keep your guard up! This is no ordinary woman! Meet Flea, the magician!
Flea: What the...?! I'm a GUY!
- Flea and Frog

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus

Yea, thats all I can think of right now, they might be a little bit off.