Kingom Hearts 2 : Sephiroth

Posted by NightmareBassX

Hm... At level 54, is it possible to beat Sephiroth?

Cause after about 3 hours of being on my friends file and constantly fighting Sephiroth, I did... I guess thats my only specialty in KH games... Fighting Sephiroth. At level 54, is that a big accomplishment?

Posted by inequity

Well I did read somewhere that you had to have been at least over level 75 to have a real chance. So 54, I would have to say, is a big accomplishment. Nice job.

Posted by Red

wow I heard that you could only reach a maximum of level 50 *phew* am I relieved. I beat Sephiroth in the first game at about level 70 I'll see what level I can beat him at in this game, haven't tried yet though

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Inequity: Well I did read somewhere that you had to have been at least over level 75 to have a real chance. So 54, I would have to say, is a big accomplishment. Nice job.

Thanks. I think its that I tried as hard as possible to not get it. I have no real experience in KH games, I just get an adrenaline fighting Sephiroth. I actually tried up to 30-40 times. I was sitting there for about 3 and a half hours trying to beat him, and even turned down a ride to my house because I had to be the first person at my friends house to beat him, even before his brother.

Tip for Mr.Red : Watch out, he is ALOT more Sephiroth like, although way more vulnerable... Cept the fact he has 14 bars.

Posted by Blitz Dragon

You can be any lv to beat sepithoth, its just that u need the right aboilities, like once more and last chance and also, guard, just make the right moves

Posted by DeathEdge

I beat him at about 65, though i wasnt trying to beat him at alow level. I think more important than level is the level of your drive forums. you need to atleast have most of the special evasion/movement abilities from the drive forms to beat sephiroth, other wise you would probobly die to things like his move that puts u at 0 hp and mana. most of the time even after a full combo, you have done onlly about 50%-75% of 1 bar of damage to sephiroth so level wouldnt help a whole lot here, and also most of the time when sephiroth kills you it from a combo so as long as you have the ability that survives any combo attack then you should be fine with staying alive. but your specialization would also matter, i was strength. but dealing a little more damage per attack i doubt helped me much because i still had to hit him like 100 billion times anyway.

yes 54 is an accomplishment. what level were your drive forms by the way?

Posted by Sephiroth_VII

Um, you can't use drives while fighting Sephiroth. Donald and Goofy are watching from the sidelines. Your health needs to ba pretty high though. I beat him on Proud at lvl 58, and it ain't easy!!!

Posted by Roxas

sephiroth is pretty easy if u just jump around like an idiot and attack him when you absolutly know you wont get countered. he only hit me once but it took several days (i took lots of breaks), but it stilled worked. also i hate training and so i never do..im still level 34 but i still beat the games

Posted by Madman

Congrats.

Posted by kirux

Ya i beat him 76 and he is easy cause i practice on him.

Posted by BlazeAce

I beat the game but i went back to level my forms and him as well im around 54 I think I forgot but itsin the fifties I keep dieing against him. I manage to blow down his first 4 life bars but i don't time the healing right and get beat though I don't tihnk its just that.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Wow.....I SUCK.
I have yet to defeat Sephiroth at all. Of course, my brother is more pathetic, cause he actually OWNS the game and plays it obsessivly and hasn't beaten him at level 99!

Oh well.

What I find shocking is that his voice isn't terrible despite being the fat-guy from N-snynq...Or however you spell it.
Grats to all who beat him.

Posted by ultima_oblivion

pretty tough.

even at high levs.

needs quik reactions.

but you have to beat him for the secret ending.

cause you have to compleat jiminys jornal,

keep fighting.

AYE AYE! As whatever deity they worship in final fantasy as my witness, sephiroth is gowing DOWN!

It's time to put down the pipe and pick up the pwn!

Posted by Benighted

ok.... I Killed him at level 51 and i though it was normal because the world that never was is level 50 so i though what the hell let me try and after 8 tries I kicked his *** something that buged me cause i killed him in the first in lev 74 so i guess if you always get the reaction command,use guard well and go with at least 3 hi potions u can survive.Doesnt work with the lev 99 hades paradox cup...real pain just run like a ***** :D

Posted by lordmucifer

From what I understand, the lower the level you are, the less mistakes you can make. To beat him at such a level would say that you not only fought him without making stupid mistakes, but you have decent reflexes and adaptability. I like fighting him at higher levels because More Life and Higher Stats give him a smaller handicap

Posted by The Judge

I beat him at level 75 with Oblivion.

This is taking into account that I had never played a second of it before and was just playing my friends' file. Took me about 20 tries. Hard f[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]cker, he is. Still awesome though. However, his lines were a tad cheesy.

Posted by deathdealah

what weapon should u pick at the begining to be able to get the aabilities you needx to beat him?

Posted by kirux

That is your choice the sword is good but the sheild has second chance earlier so whatever you want. (i dont like the staff)
Sephiroth is really easy i can own him without items at level 76. He's alot easier than the old one infact hes really easy.i use retaliating slash on his air combo and stuff if that any help.

Posted by ShiroiHikari

i beat him at 48... after learning his moves, he is incredibly easy

Posted by RollinStones21

In KH1 i beat him at lvl 53, believe it or not.
KH2 i beat him at lvl 71, because i was too busy trying to get final form to beat seph.

I should try to beat sephiroth.
Currently though, I am doing 100 acre wood, cause I want Sweet memories for grinding.
That, and Spehiroth scares me. Sure, he is probably not too difficult, but it's Sephiroth!
I mean let's face it, his battle theme is far better then any other in most any game. Of course, I haven't played as many games as others, so that may factor in.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Wally The Weird: Wow.....I SUCK.
I have yet to defeat Sephiroth at all. Of course, my brother is more pathetic, cause he actually OWNS the game and plays it obsessivly and hasn't beaten him at level 99!

Oh well.

What I find shocking is that his voice isn't terrible despite being the fat-guy from N-snynq...Or however you spell it.
Grats to all who beat him.

Nah, Lance Bass (From Nsync) doesn't do his voice in this one. George Newbern does his voice. George Newbern also did the Advent Children voice, Superman in Justice league, and Mevyn Nooj in Final Fantasy X-2.

Also. It was my friends file, and his drive forms were low. He didn't have most of the evasive abilities, so I had to time my elixirs so I would not get killed by the skill that brings you to 1 mana and health.

Posted by jjgur

Truly a tough battle.... on average i can beat him 1 out of every 8 times i fight him.... you must have the ultima weapon and must have the lvl 3 jump, which you probably already know... patience is a good key to, watch out for the firaga wall... that attack can kill you pretty easy if your not careful

Posted by Tysis

Sephiroth is tuff, but thats before you learn how to handle him. All you have to do is walk close to him than jump right before he swings his sword seven times then wack him. and if he hits you while your in the air, keep pressing square so when he comes back through another teleport, you wack him insted of the other way around.

Yea high jump helps, and about the fire wall, all you need is that dash technique that you get from Wisdom form and keep dashing away from the gravity of it, just make sure your not cornered and THEN your in trouble..lol

Another tip... never try to heal right after he does his one-hit-kill halo thing technique, just get ready for him to do that move where you can use the reaction command to block it (he always does it right after the halo technique)... then swing like crazy at him and then heal at the end of your first combo. before giving him a chance to finish you off

Yea, it basically depends on what abilities you have and your sense of good timing...lol

Beat him at lvl 40-something on easy mode, 50-something on normal mode, and 62 on proud mode... (Yes I love kingdom hearts enough to play it on all modes and Ladies, yes, i DO have a life. ;)

Posted by Linko_16

I just beat him today. I believe I was level 77, but even though it took several tries, I still sort of felt like I could've done it earlier.

Posted by deathdealah

kk cuz i picked the sword in the begining but how cum the game doesnt haev u pick a second weapon like in the first game? im going to beat him tonite

Posted by Linko_16

Instead of picking one and sacraficing another like the original, you get to pick two for different effects. When you choose a struggle wand to fight Seifer with, you're choosing your initial abilities. When you choose a weapon while dreaming, you're choosing what you will earn as you level up.

Posted by Arczu

I'm trying to beat him right now. I have to say that Gaurd is VERY effect against his attacks. You get knocked into the air, wait for a Retaliating Slash. It's still so freaking hard because I can't seem to get the timing down. What's worse is that some of my combos miss, giving him a chance to slash away at you.

Guess I need to practice up. Being on proud mode doesn't help either (1 slash = 40 HP!)

Posted by wavemaster20

t beat him at lv 79 becouse i was to lazy to fight him

Posted by Arczu

What?

You beat him at level 79 because you were too lazy to fight him? Right...

When he uses that attack with the reaction command Block, if you have the Leaf Bracer, then you can pass through the attack with Cure.

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

im pathetic in the first lvl 100 ultima keyblade still unbeaten
2nd lvl 60somtin still hard
i hate his teleport air combo hes hard

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[quote=DeathEdge]I beat him at about 65, though i wasnt trying to beat him at alow level. I think more important than level is the level of your drive forums. you need to atleast have most of the special evasion/movement abilities from the drive forms to beat sephiroth, other wise you would probobly die to things like his move that puts u at 0 hp and mana. most of the time even after a full combo, you have done onlly about 50%-75% of 1 bar of damage to sephiroth so level wouldnt help a whole lot here, and also most of the time when sephiroth kills you it from a combo so as long as you have the ability that survives any combo attack then you should be fine with staying alive. but your specialization would also matter, i was strength. but dealing a little more damage per attack i doubt helped me much because i still had to hit him like 100 billion times anyway.

yes 54 is an accomplishment. what level were your drive forms by the way?

[COLOR=darkorange]hey thax that realy helped the combo thing thax for the advice[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG][/COLOR]