DS forum suggestion

Posted by Mystic Hero

Due to the increased amount of wifi games coming out for the DS and that so many people are now in the midst of posting their friend codes. Unfortunately we are unable to play any real games between other members here due to them being on at different times. So here is my idea: make a sub forum in the DS board called Wifi Battle Anouncements. This way people can post the date and time in which they will create wifi games so others may join just so we don't get a load of new threads for wifi dates and times on the main board. I figured a sub forum for this would be better off than to have me make a thread for a game I will be hosting every day, as well for the others that have been dying to do the same.

Posted by GameMiestro

There was a thread already made trying to do this, and nobody seemed interested. I think the core problem here is that very few people care about organizing wi-fi games, not that we need a seperate forum.

Posted by Ant

How do I shot AIM?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting GameMiestro: There was a thread already made trying to do this, and nobody seemed interested. I think the core problem here is that very few people care about organizing wi-fi games, not that we need a seperate forum.

Me and Baz were up for it - I think it slipped too quickly down the board's listing for anyone to see it.

:(

Maybe a bump?

Posted by gamerz

Quoting Mystic Hero: Due to the increased amount of wifi games coming out for the DS and that so many people are now in the midst of posting their friend codes. Unfortunately we are unable to play any real games between other members here due to them being on at different times. So here is my idea: make a sub forum in the DS board called Wifi Battle Anouncements. This way people can post the date and time in which they will create wifi games so others may join just so we don't get a load of new threads for wifi dates and times on the main board. I figured a sub forum for this would be better off than to have me make a thread for a game I will be hosting every day, as well for the others that have been dying to do the same.

better yet, try getting a blog and do your DS game battle posting whatever kinda junk in there.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting The X: Me and Baz were up for it - I think it slipped too quickly down the board's listing for anyone to see it.

:(

Maybe a bump?

It would egt more notice if there was a sub forum under DS so epopel can see it or if the thread was renamed and stickied. I saw it and alos thought about making a htread of my own, but at the same time I thoguth it woudl jsut turn up to be spam if I made one every tiem I wanted to host a new game.