Do you suffer from any health problems?

Posted by Xenos

I think, for the most part, I'm quite healthy, however I can see my salt comsumption being a big huge problem in the near-time future ... hey, I can't help it. I'm addicted to salt.

Well, I guess another thing is that I tend to get sick more often than the past few years, though I hope that justs a coincidental thing.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

My worrying causes most of my health issues I think...
All suffering eventually ends y'know...

Posted by Klarth

All you have to do is become so numb to the suffering. The other alternative is to cut your life into pieces, or break the habit.

Posted by Ant

My health is fine. Although I have a bad ankle. AND MY SOUL IS IN CONSTANT PAIN!

Posted by GameMiestro

No major health problems. That's the fun part of religion.

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Klarth: All you have to do is become so numb to the suffering. The other alternative is to cut your life into pieces, or break the habit.

Oh yeah, I forgot. My wrist slitting habits are often troublesome as well. y'know, sometimes it gets really infected. I remember my arms became all green once.

[spoiler] lolzzzzzzzzz [/spoiler]

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I think rubbing alcohol or peroxide might help that. Also don't do it you might die you wouldn't like death much, I think.

Posted by Klarth

Hey, you. Shut up.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Why do you harass me on like, every, single thread?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Because you are stupid.

I broke my ankle when I was younger, and so have a weak left ankle. I can also thank a long history of rough soccer playing for my oft injured knees being rather easily strained. I also wear glasses.

Aside from that, other than being a tad out of shape I rarely get sick and am pretty **** healthy.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Phlynthe: Why do you harass me on like, every, single thread?

Because, like, you seem, like, to be, like, posting in, like, every, like, like, single thread on the, like, entirity of, like, VGC. Like.

Posted by mis0

My neck tends to hurt from time-to-time because of whiplash I got as a passenger in a car accident. Also, my doctor says that I need to lower my sugar intake or risk becoming diabetic. I'm already borderline, my average bloodsugar is @ 125, and it should be at about 70-80. Either way, I feel pretty good, no major concerns really.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I have broken a few bones which I don't believe have
healed up the right way. I also suffer some chronic
insomnia, and I have occasional bouts of depression.

Posted by Speedfreak

Clinical depression. Contrary to popular belief it's actually a physical condition, not just where you sit around and mope.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Yes clinical depression I never enjoyed life much.

Posted by Xenos

People who are depressed generally don't flaunt it.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I was just specifying the fact that I don't enjoy it much.

Posted by Crazy K

I have Asthma and am suffering of Obesity. But other then that I am basically fine.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Phlynthe: Yes clinical depression I never enjoyed life much.

That's pretty funny.

Anyways, I have various mental disorders that don't necessarily affect my day-to-day life, I have a bad back that does (I have to sit down every few hours), and I'm always in a state of pseudo-illness.

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Phlynthe: I was just flaunting the fact that I don't enjoy it much.

:cookie:

Posted by Linko_16

I have skulliosis. Other than that, smooth sailing.

Posted by The Judge

What's that?

Posted by Killer Jordo

My left knee cap can easily pop. And cant take alot of stress without me feeling pain. I also have mild asthma, and my left shoulder grew back so if I stretch it in a certain way it pinches the nerve. Very painful. Besides that I've had a cold for the past 2 and a half months. Dont know why.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Jesus, I'm pretty healthy by this boards standards. That makes me laugh.

And skulliosis (is that the proper spelling?) is an abnormal curavture of the spine.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Lord of Spam: And skulliosis (is that the proper spelling?) is an abnormal curavture of the spine.

I have no idea, but yeah, my spine has an S-shape. Runs in my family.

Posted by Colonel

I suffer from irritable bowl symdrome, tends to cause my stumach pains after every meal. Plus this year i've been catching a chest infection every other month and the doctor gives me the same stuff everytime. BIAXIN my worst nightmare!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

- asthma
- low blood pressure (I'm eternally cold)
- arthritis (in at least one pinky, possibly two)
- GERD
- CFS
- extremely slow metabolism
- other things I'll not mention

Hell, I should just off myself all ready. :cookie:

Posted by Last Fog

sometimes i get an eyelash stuck in my eye OUUUCCHHH!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Asthma, low immune system, probably out of shape, tons of allergies, and probably some other stuff,

Posted by Ant

Quoting Angelwing: - CFS

I thought I told you how to get rid of that. Some pills will take care of that quick and easy.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Klarth: All you have to do is become so numb to the suffering. The other alternative is to cut your life into pieces, or break the habit.

"The other alternative" is a redundant expression. If you have two alternatives to one particular choice, you can refer to the second alternative as the other alternative, but when you offer only two choices, as in this case, it is simply "the alternative." However, I wouldn't recommend using it in the instance of more than two choices, since the Latin etymon of "alternative" is "the other of two." ****, I hate it when people do that.

I don't seem to have any health problems at all.

Posted by Klarth

You can have multiple alternatives to something. Let's say that there's a man living in a corrugated tin hut. He has two alternatives: One is to live on the streets, the other is to move into a larger, nicer hut. Yeah, I pulled an example out of my ***, but it still works.

Besides, I don't think I've actually answered the thread yet. My right ankle clicks and crunches when I walk on it. Hell, I can make abnormal noises and do weird **** with the entire right side of my body - My right thumb is double-jointed, my right wrist makes snapping noises for no apparent reason, I can roll my right eye almost completely up back into its socket - It's nasty.

Other than that, I suffer from migraines, I had PTSD a long time ago (won't go into the details), I'm bipolar and I have the crossbite from hell. It doesn't get in the way, nor does it look nasty unless you're peering inside my mouth, but it feels **** awkward whenever I become aware of it.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'm have a very slight colour defect. It doesn't affect me, really. It's only noticeable when I point out that something's pink and someone explains to me that, actually, it's deep purple.

I'll probably get arthritis from clickng absolutely every joint in my body, shin splints from landing wrongly after jumps and inherit diabetes, but not yet. Not yet.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Panic attacks, anxiety, Ventricular Spetal Defect (I hear Google knows abit about it), I'm out of shape, grossly underweight, and rather malnourished. Quite frankly, I shouldn't be 6'4 (1.9 meters) and weigh 130lbs (58kg). It's just too little.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I believe I suffer from some sort of mental disorder, perhaps something that I must seek treatment for.

Posted by Zeta

A bad back, and allergies (I ****ing hate spring.). Apart from those, I'm pretty much alright. I have a spectacular immune sytem, and have never gotten sick a day in my life.

Posted by GenSkiner02

I'm obese but not that obese

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I'm obese but not that obese

"Timmy, you're extremely fat... but not that fat, so don't worry."

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=obese

There's no such thing as "not that obese"

Posted by coromoro

I used to get colds and headaches all the time, but that is no longer the case. I'm proud to say that I'm in a great condition in terms of health. :cool:

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Raptor]"The other alternative" is a redundant expression. If you have two alternatives to one particular choice, you can refer to the second alternative as the other alternative, but when you offer only two choices, as in this case, it is simply "the alternative." However, I wouldn't recommend using it in the instance of more than two choices, since the Latin etymon of "alternative" is "the other of two." ****, I hate it when people do that.

I don't seem to have any health problems at all.

Wolves are supposed to have cold noses.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I have a small, odd bump on my chest (already went to doctor for it).
I scar easily (in fact, too easily, everything is a scar).
I can feel the inside of my lungs. No, I'm not making that up. It came from a few years of drug abuse (which I'm so glad are over!),

Posted by NES Queen

i used to be prone to migraines (2-3/month) but they've slowed down a bit *knock on wood*

my only issue right now is 2 blows eardrums from scuba diving and then flying shortly after, and a 2nd degree burn on my shoulders, chest and face from too much sun. ahhh yes, vacations are fun.

Posted by Colonel

Im allergic to caterpillars. Isn't that weird?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting .hack//: Im allergic to caterpillars. Isn't that weird?

Yes, yes that is. O_o

Posted by JonMB

I occasionally care about what someone else thinks. Besides that, I'm healthy.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

When I breathe heavily my lungs start to fill with blood...

Posted by Keael

Change your font color.

My disease is that I hate preps. They give me headaches. Now come sit with me in my dark non-conforming closet with incense and gothic-smooth jazz...

Actually my eyes are bad, and I wear contacts. I stopped wearing glasses because I hate always cleaning them with my shirt and I just plain hate them. I have anxiety problems and some other things.

Oh, and Americans.

Posted by poisonblood

For the most part i am pretty healthy exept for being kind of over weight

Posted by Dog

healthy, even though im double jointed almost everywhere and can dislocate my shoulders.

Posted by GuardianBaku

I have Lupus. Gave me Arthritis...sucked long time.

Posted by misogenie

[COLOR="Cyan"]I make a mistake. I know what that mistake is and do my very best to avoid it from happening. I have a health problem. I use Google on the internet to search for websites to heal that health problem. From my experience, best healing items are fruit, vegetables and herbs we buy everyday from the supermarket. Periodic research on these food items tested by an individual or group has been recorded on websites for our health benefit. [/COLOR]
:eek:

Posted by keyartist

I have NF1 and the lungs of a man who's been smoking 3 packs of cigs. a day for 40 years. I'm in great shape... Yeah right.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=misogenie]I use Google on the internet
Whoa, really?!

Posted by keyartist

Google is great. It works on 3 petabytes right?

Posted by shep

I'm a diabetic, I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. The first 2 I got from my family and the high cholesterol I think was drinking 2 gallones of hole milk a week for 10 years. the doctor said I'm over wait but I'm 6'9 and weigh 240,?, stupid quacks. so I don't no I'm still living.