The Da Vinci Code

Posted by Xenos

http://imdb.com/title/tt0382625/

Thoughts?

I can't say for sure whether it's going to be good or not--most of the people who I've talked to said that the book was good at first, then went on a spiraling downhill towards the end because it got somewhat boring ... I hope the movie doesn't turn out the same.

Posted by sabre

Boring's definitely not the word. I loved all of it... except the ending, which was very poor and just felt rushed and uninspired. Don't take it as an informative study of religion though, it's a story and nothing more. It is a fun story, though, and the book was an entertaining read, so I'm definitely gonna check out the film.

Angels & Demons was twenty times The Da Vinci Code, though. It'd kick several different kinds of bum if they adapted that to film instead.

Posted by Crazy K

It does look interesting. I probably won't go see it in theaters but I always rent movies so I will be sure to rent it once it comes out on DVD.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I was partway through the book before my mother returned it to the library. I haven't really gotten a chance to resign it out, or buy it. It was pretty good from what I had read, but seemed overhyped. But I won't judge until I've read it all. Then I'll see the movie after release.

Posted by Klarth

The book was utterly subpar. Angels And Demons was MILES better. I'd honestly rather see a film adaptation of that over this.

Posted by The Champ Fan

I Heard That They Are Making A Game

Posted by maian

I'd like to see it, but chances are slim, as I can hardly ever see movies anymore. All my money goes to other stuff.

That aside, I think it looks interesting. I haven't read the book, but I've been meaning to.

Posted by basterd

All I have to say is that religion sucks,It's stupid and all the controversy it's getting is dumb.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'm reading the book right now, and I think that it's really better suited to film. If it had been a film first, even, it would probably be better recieved. Because it's just one long chase, with three different participants - and that's it.