Ramen!

Posted by Ant

Do you like Ramen? What's your favorite flavor? Do you eat it raw or cooked? In a cup or on the stove?

Personally, when it comes to ramen with me, I like it! I prefer Spicy Chicken flavor the most followed closely by beef. But I'm not too keen of Oriental or Pork Flavoring. But that's just me. How bout you?!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah I eat it. It's insanely cheap (28 cents), quick to make, and pretty tastey.

Though I enjoy it cooked more, I do tend to eat it raw from time to time (read: when I'm lazy). Chicken, Shrimp, and Mushroom being my favourite flavours.

Posted by brownoystercult

"Real" Ramen > maruchang pork flavered soup!11

Posted by Xenos

I like ramen, perhaps my favorite flavor is Shrimp. Sometimes my family makes them at home [no, not the twenty-five cent ones] and they turn out quite yummy. For the grab-some-food ramen, I usually purchase those from the Maruchan brand or this other one I forget ...

Posted by mis0

Probably Nissin?

I like the oriental flavour best, but I don't really eat it that much (MSG is supposed to be bad for your heart, eyes, etc...)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

When I used to eat Soup/Oriental noodles, my favourite was the shrimp flavour. Since I don't eat that any longer, I guess I'd have to go with vegetable.

Posted by Stalolin

Chicken.

and I had like, two packets raw today

Posted by Klarth

REAL ramen is ****ing nice (well, as real as Wagamama gets - Haven't had actual stuff since my trip to Hong Kong seven years ago), but sure, I eat the cheap **** all the time. 35p for a pack of "seafood delight super panda surprise".

Posted by Lord of Spam

Teriyaki ramen makes me happy and full of rainbows. When I first got into it, I would eat nothing but oriental, then I moved onto sajun chicken. Now I'm focusing pretty heavily on trying not to just eat one type.

Also, I cant imagine eating it raw. That sounds disgusting and foul.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

fish ramen would be nice if they made btw has anyone seen any

Posted by Xenos

Fish ramen ...? The closet thing I've heard to that is putting, well, fish into ramen.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

before I die I want to taste fish ramen y'know

Posted by Killer Jordo

I eat ramen quite a bit when I'm home, or camping. Their easy to carry and quick to make!

Posted by Azure Wolf

RAMEN! I have to say I do like my Ramen raw. I crunch it up real good then -spoof- the seasoning on it, mix it with a spoon and I've got my I-can't-beleive-your-eating-that-giant-hill-of-lard Breakfast...Yeah you heard me...breakfast.

Posted by Raptor

Pretty subpar consumable. Good for your wallet, not especially good for your health.

Posted by Speedfreak

Go eat a carrot. You can still be perfectly healthy and still eat junk like burgers and ramen.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Azure Wolf: RAMEN! I have to say I do like my Ramen raw. I crunch it up real good then -spoof- the seasoning on it, mix it with a spoon and I've got my I-can't-beleive-your-eating-that-giant-hill-of-lard Breakfast...Yeah you heard me...breakfast.

I think I just vomited a little bit. Ramen is so bland and unappealing when uncooked.

Also, for some reason I have to eat ramen with chopsticks. If I use a fork, it just doesnt seem right.

Posted by Corrupt

I've only had Ramen several times in my life, and that was only when I'd stay at my friend Joe's house for dinner. From what I've seen, they practically live off of that stuff, and I can only question how healthy it is for them. Ramen is admittedly pretty tasty, but I don't think I'll be going out of my way to buy it.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Lord of Spam]Also, for some reason I have to eat ramen with chopsticks. If I use a fork, it just doesnt seem right.
I use chopsticks for anything that doesn't require cutting these days.

IF YOU CALL ME A WEABOO I'LL ****ING KILL YOU

Posted by PhlyntheKT

[quote=Klarth]I use chopsticks for anything that doesn't require cutting these days.

Hahaha, I used to do that also,MrK.
Ramen is so tasty, economic, healty[from the fact that people have lived on ramen centered diets for years with no obvious problems] and comes in alot of varieties. I sometimes 'gourmet' my ramen by adding custom stuff to it. It also makes cheap spagetti if you cook it in ketchup. Just about everyone I know eats it. Astonauts eat it in space and I eat it.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

[quote=Klarth]I use chopsticks for anything that doesn't require cutting these days.

Hahaha, I used to do that also,MrK.
Ramen is so tasty, economic, healty[from the fact that people have lived on ramen centered diets for years with no obvious problems] and comes in alot of varieties. I sometimes 'gourmet' my ramen by adding custom stuff to it. It also makes cheap spagetti if you cook it in ketchup. Just about everyone I know eats it. Astonauts eat it in space and I eat it.Also try it with tofu, M&M's, or real meat pieces.

Posted by Last Fog

i guess i live under a rock but i never had ramen. i don't trust something that comes in a bag for 20 cents. But everyone seems to love it, and I hear one bag is like eating a fool meal. Hmm...

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Yes the cheapest yummiest meal that you can ever imagine...It costs less than contraceptiion odd enough...Last Fog don't you think that astronaut food would have to be healthy....

Posted by Last Fog

No.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Phlynthe: Hahaha, I used to do that also,MrK.
Ramen is so tasty, economic, healty[from the fact that people have lived on ramen centered diets for years with no obvious problems] and comes in alot of varieties. I sometimes 'gourmet' my ramen by adding custom stuff to it. It also makes cheap spagetti if you cook it in ketchup. Just about everyone I know eats it. Astonauts eat it in space and I eat it.Also try it with tofu, M&M's, or real meat pieces.

The noodles are fattening, the MSG in the seasoning has proven to be unhealthful, and it offers very little nutritional value otherwise. In moderation it is fine, but not when people eat the ultra-cheap store-bought crap all the time. You spelled "spaghetti" incorrectly, so your opinion really isn't valid anyway.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

[RIGHT]

Quoting Raptor: The noodles are fattening, the MSG in the seasoning has proven to be unhealthful, and it offers very little nutritional value otherwise. In moderation it is fine, but not when people eat the ultra-cheap store-bought crap all the time. You spelled "spaghetti" incorrectly, so your opinion really isn't valid anyway.

WTF f*** off I'll change it just to be right so you can just F*** OFF and yes this is how I used to act so F*** OFF you sarcastic F*** OFF....Arghhh

JUST KIDDING[/RIGHT]

Posted by Iris

Ramen's gross. Mrs. Grass' Homestyle Noodle soup is way better.

Besides, ramen is way overrated.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Can you cook the Ramen in this soup that you mention?

Posted by Iris

Not if you want it to taste good.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Try ramen cooked in beef stew or maybe chicken noodle soup...