Slow sex, fast sex or no sex?

Posted by Xenos

Take your pick. :) As for me, no sex. I'm a nun and I think it's overrated.

Posted by Ant

I think I'd have to go with slow. The longer the better!

But there has to be some fast too. So it would go slow fast slow slow slow fast slow fast slow FAST FAST done.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Depends on the other person. I don't really care either way, though I prefer slow. Mainly because I'm able to stop for a second to regain my "composure" without the girl really noticing.

Posted by Linko_16

Still a virgin, obviously, but I can tell easily enough that slow sex would be more my thing.

Posted by Porcupine

I like to mix it up. :-*

Posted by mis0

Where's the "dorifuto" option? I'm abstaining from anything else indefinetly. none of it is really my thing, to be honest.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I like it Slast.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro: Depends on the other person. I don't really care either way, though I prefer slow. Mainly because I'm able to stop for a second to regain my "composure" without the girl really noticing.

What he said

Posted by Dexter

I'm not sure yet, but I like Porcupine's idea.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I don't think I'd enjoy it so no hanky panky

Posted by Lord of Spam

Both have their place. Sometimes its fun too jsut grab the person to are with and be forceful and quick. Sometimes its nice to go slow, set up some candles, and spend a few hours enjoying each other.

I would say the first too were my choice, but right now I'm stuck with number 3. I'm working on fixing that though.:cool:

Posted by Aesthetic

I like Angelwing's choice. But really, why isn't there a "both are good" option? I would imagine that it would depend on the mood. Both would be passionate, just different kinds of passion and sensuality.

Posted by Last Fog

Depends what the partner likes. But its sometimes hard to tell... dogs dont talk

Posted by Trigger

Slast, FTW.

I have great sex, anyway.

Posted by Xenos

Describe that experience in detail. Cum on! Share with us and give us a few protips. ;)

Posted by Sable Wind

Slast, just as others have said.

I wouldn't know, honestly.

Posted by Klarth

Slow in most situations. Fast when I have to run from the cops immediately afterwards.

Posted by Random

You should have put both. I normally start slow to get my groove then go fast and hard. And towards the end I tend to slow back and just pump lol. Not that anyone really needed to know that ^_^

Posted by Speedfreak

Most people in this forum are too inexperienced to have a meaningful preference, and the rest would rather fuck animals.

Posted by Raptor

Whatever the hell "slast" or "dorifuto" means. Your argot positively eludes me.

I always believe in variety packs, so both slow and fast, please. There are appropriate times for either.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I've been known to break sound barriers and condoms from the high amounts of friction.

Posted by Fate

Both don't matter much if you go in deep both ways. I like it deep. ;)

Posted by Skitzo Control

Deep is good, but can be dirty if both partners don't shave or trim.

Posted by Xenos

What would happen if you get stuck?

Posted by gamerz

Quoting Xenos: What would happen if you get stuck?

Well then errr... Get to shaving!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Raptor: I always believe in variety packs.

Shemales?

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'm sure he meant that you need to keep things spontaneous. Slow, fast, fast, fast, slow, slow, fast, a slip in the backdoor, fast, slow, etc.

Posted by Raptor

Do it.
Do it in the butt.
Do it in the butt real hard.
Fill out my packing slip
my friend in the back end.

Posted by Iris

Slow's good if you can stay aroused the whole time. Fast is good too though, if it's really intense.

Posted by Azusa

I think a combination of the two is best. No sex isn't even fathomable.

Posted by love at first fright

i say slow sex cuz u get to go wit the flow if u know wat i mean u grind and all dat stuff >.< i know alot about sex i have it everyweek wit my girlfriend lmao yes im a female and yes im gay but on teh chat room i have a bf and well we have sex alot so i know but i mostly have sex wit gurlz so i dont know alot about having sex wit boys i just like grinding

Posted by juliebriggs

SAFE SEX!

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/juliebriggs/adultgif139ow.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Dexter

safe sex is 4 ppls who dont want babies. it is also no option. what about the ppls who want babies and is married?

Posted by juliebriggs

how come theres no rough option?

Posted by Dexter

i liek to think that teh roughness and aggresiveness falls under fast and that the delicate gentleness is more slow. lol

Posted by Kanashuri

I choose all three at the same time

Posted by juliebriggs

a nice mixture of fast and slow is the best

Posted by GRIM

Quoting Porcupine: I like to mix it up. :-*

DITTO...

Quoting love at first fright: i just like grinding

Grinding is great :p

Posted by Lord of Spam

Both. At the same time.

And no, I dont care that I already answered. This is funnier.

Posted by Xero

I guess I'Ll go for slow sex. The longer, the better.

Posted by The Judge

Stephen said I enjoy fast sex, and by golly, I trust his opinion.

Posted by Slade

Stephen said I'm a nun, and I was like, "aw man, okay."

First off, I'M(technically) A VIRGIN. [spoiler]for now[/spoiler]

Definitely a mix, though. Okay, maybe only fast if you have 15 minutes to get somewhere really important, and only slow if you just came out of a coma, but just go with the flow.

Posted by Kanashuri

Quoting The Judge: Stephen said I enjoy fast sex, and by golly, I trust his opinion.

Lasting 3 seconds isnt fast sex.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kanashuri: Lasting 3 seconds isnt fast sex.

Nor is masturbation.

Posted by NEMI

Both fast and slow :)

Posted by Kanashuri

Quoting Klarth: Nor is masturbation.

Well if your mother were better at giving domes i wouldnt have to

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Slade: 'technically'?

As for myself, I've never eally noticed. It's just whatever's most comfortable for the other person. I mean, there's the moment when the animal instinct takes over and it's just WHUDD WHUDD WHUDD SLAM thankyou, but the rest of the time, meh.

Posted by JonMB

Usually a session of sex involves going slow at times, and going fast.

If I had to choose only one, it would be slow.

Posted by Bo Dang

Im a virgin but id like slow sex

Posted by Mr.Jones

Voted Slow. But i like IT fast.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Raptor]Whatever the hell "slast" means.
It doesn't take too many brain cells to figure out that Angelwing was combining the words "slow" and "fast" together. I didn't expect you to be that imbecilic, really.

Both are still great.

Posted by Raptor

Aside from the fact that slow and fast at the same time, which is what "slast" implies, is a physical impossibility, you dumb bastard.

Posted by Trigger

Considering that I was talking about how the word is formed, not what its "definition" is. I would suggest that you leave the defining part to Angelwing, before you prance around calling other people dumb bastards. Besides, anyone who considers 'slow' and 'fast' at the same time to be physically possible, or even a plausible answer from anyone on this forum, is the moron in this situation. You expected Angelwing to be that pathetic?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Trigger: a plausible answer from anyone on this forum

This sentence is the only one that isn't a serious part of your argument, I assume.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Take your pick. As for me, no sex. I'm a nun and I think it's overrated

Good *** son WTF is wrong with you? If your honestly saying sex is overrated than im gonna have to say 1) You must be a virgin, or 2) Uncle ted took you out to the shed when you were young and youve got some repressed memories...

Posted by The Judge

No, it is over rated. Based on what people had told me prior (like you), I expected it to be the greatest thing on earth. Which it isn't.

Posted by Speedfreak

No offense, but maybe you're just bad at it, or haven't done it with the right person.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: No, it is over rated. Based on what people had told me prior (like you), I expected it to be the greatest thing on earth. Which it isn't.

No, people are just dumb. I think it would be pretty obvious that it's not going to anywhere near the greatest thing in the world, it's just great. People exaggerate all the time, so hearing that it's "zomg amazing" should filter into "yeah, it's pretty awesome"

Posted by WackoHater2

No sex for me. For the time being anyway. I am going to wait until I am 100% ready. Even if we use protection, things can go wrong. The condom can break, she can forget to take the pill, etc. And if something like that happens, I am 100% against abortion, and not ready in the least to be a father. I'll wait, just to be safe.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting The Judge: No, it is over rated. Based on what people had told me prior (like you), I expected it to be the greatest thing on earth. Which it isn't.

I agree with The Judge. Time to go ice fishing in hell.

There are so many more meaningful, joyous, and deeply satisfying things in life than sex, yet it's all some people seem to be able to talk about- sex and hot girls. Shallow.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Originally Posted by The Judge
No, it is over rated. Based on what people had told me prior (like you), I expected it to be the greatest thing on earth. Which it isn't.

And youve had sex what, one, maybe two times?? It takes time to figure the **** out man.

Quoted post: There are so many more meaningful, joyous, and deeply satisfying things in life than sex,

Thats looser talk.

Quoted post: yet it's all some people seem to be able to talk about- sex and hot girls. Shallow

"some people" aka Any 19-25 year old male with a normal amount of testosterone in his body...

Posted by Raptor

Quoting specopssv44]And youve had sex what, one, maybe two times?? It takes time to figure the **** out man.

Even once one has become 'good' at it and achieves great pleasure from it, they may still think it's quite overrated. Really, stop presuming that just because someone thinks sex isn't all it is made out to be that it's because they aren't doing it right. This kind of macho posturing is so cliché: Thats looser talk.

"Looser." Hahaha. So if sex isn't the number one priority in your life you must be a loser? You're even dumber than I thought. No wonder you're in the marines.

[quote]"some people" aka Any 19-25 year old male with a normal amount of testosterone in his body...

I seem to have a normal amount of testosterone in my body, yet I have the intellectual capacity to be interested in and discuss subjects besides sex and scoring.

Posted by Skitzo Control

But, from what I've deciphered, you are a recluse with very vew friends, which makes you wonder who's discussing the right things and who's discussing the wrong.

And, just to contribute to the thread:

WANG

Posted by Staev

Slow, because it takes about five minutes apiece to slide my entire pnyss in and out of her cooter.

lol longpenis is loooooooooooooong

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

gradually building up with a fast ending

hot.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: "Looser." Hahaha. So if sex isn't the number one priority in your life you must be a loser? You're even dumber than I thought. No wonder you're in the marines.

Dont hate the playa, hate the game son!

Quoted post: I seem to have a normal amount of testosterone in my body, yet I have the intellectual capacity to be interested in and discuss subjects besides sex and scoring.

Subjects such as why humans as a race suck, and how were a cancer on the face of the earth? Yeah cause girls are waaayyy into that creepy stuff.... Where do you meet them? Im pretty sure hanging around the suicide rehab clinic to pick up on chicks is considered loitering as well as just plain creepy.

[QUOTE]Even once one has become 'good' at it and achieves great pleasure from it, they may still think it's quite overrated. Really, stop presuming that just because someone thinks sex isn't all it is made out to be that it's because they aren't doing it right. This kind of macho posturing is so clich

Posted by bazariah

it's all about mixing it up a lil, so sloooow, sloow slow fast faast faaast, faast fast slow sloow slooow then repeat and shake it up on the third verse :D

Posted by keyartist

No sex

Im starving

Posted by VampchickAkasha

im a nun.. lol... totally i think sex only should come after love... no love, no sex.. :rolleyes:

Posted by specopssv44

Love is an allusion created by the females of the species in an attempt to turn the one thing guys enjoy most into something more suitable for themselves. Instead of raunchy, fun sex, followed by a beer and an evening of playing halo with your buddies, you have to take her to dinner, get her in the mood, (whatever the **** that means), make her feel like "The One", then "make love" to her in a meaningfull way (I still dont understand why doggy style apparently isnt meaningful?!), then waste the rest of a perfectly good friday night cuddling and talking about "US".
I mean dont get me wrong, Ive been in love before and it was great and all. But honestly it gets old meeting girls who decide after the first couple of times you sleep together its about time to talk about how youre gonna save money for the kids college fund, and what kind of house your gonna buy, and wether or not youll have cats or dogs... ****ING MAGU!!
To all those ladies, understand this. Man is a free creature. Sometimes we need to do manly things, like watch football and drink beer, or get really really drunk and play DnD with the Judge, then **** on Jows chair and jump naked into his pool.... If marrige ever becomes an option it is probably because I have decided that I will not be able to attract a more sexy partner, and have decided to settle, at which point I may decide to propose. Until that happens mention of children, houses, pets, names for any of the above will not be mentioned. Also you will refrain from suggesting that my friends are intolerable, and that we should hang out with your friends more. It is very likely that I cannot stand your friends more than you cannot stand mine, especially the creepy dude, that despite the fact that everyone says hes gay, I think is secretly in love with you. By forcing me to hang out with them, you officially waive any obligation I might have felt not to assult any of them.
Sex is not a right, it is a demand.
****ing women folk.... trying to act all ******* innocent all the time And make dudes out to be these evil self centered pricks, I know your game... Your at least twice as evil as me, because you try and keep it on the down low... at least I make my demands public as upposed to having some sort of hidden agenda..... *****!

END RANT.... oh baby jesus help me...

Posted by TheBrick

Fast sex, get it over with so you can have some more.

Posted by Fate

Virgins shouldn't even respond to the thread unless they say how they would like it when the day comes. **** this "no sex" bull****tery. You can't prefer no sex if you've never had it.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting specopssv44:
****ing women folk.... trying to act all ******* innocent all the time And make dudes out to be these evil self centered pricks, I know your game... Your at least twice as evil as me, because you try and keep it on the down low... at least I make my demands public as upposed to having some sort of hidden agenda..... *****!

END RANT.... oh baby jesus help me...

Women, the best reason to be gay.

Quoting Princess Fate: You can't prefer no sex if you've never had it.

I totally disagree. I certainly am able to prefer not having something I've never had, be it sex, deep fried horse, or a sumo wrestler sitting on my face. You may have to try it yourself to know what it's like, but perhaps you prefer not to know at all.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Raptor:

I totally disagree. I certainly am able to prefer not having something I've never had, be it sex, deep fried horse, or a sumo wrestler sitting on my face. You may have to try it yourself to know what it's like, but perhaps you prefer not to know at all.

See, but when I was younger, I didn't anticipate to have a deep fried horse or a sumo wrestler sitting on my face you dumb ****. That's not something, once I hit puberty, and was really ****ing horny, that I looked forward oto. I didn't go around asking available sumos if they cared to sit on my face. your ****ing comparisons to the subject are retarded whatever way you wanna look at it.

Unless you're into face sitting and stuff and it turns you on I guess if can be classified under the sex and stuff but still man, come on.

Your point isn't even valid. I don't even wanna post this now, but I am. Yeah, submit reply.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Women, the best reason to be gay.

I wouldnt go quite that far man haha.... You just have to learn how to deal with them without giving up the manly things in life.... nothings worse than loosing a good friend to some evil ***** that has his balls in her purse and wont ever let him come out and play haha

Quoted post: I totally disagree. I certainly am able to prefer not having something I've never had, be it sex, deep fried horse, or a sumo wrestler sitting on my face. You may have to try it yourself to know what it's like, but perhaps you prefer not to know at all.

But things like a sumo wrestler sitting on ones face are inherintly unpleasurable. I think its a bit unfair to compare having sex with a pretty girl to having a 500 pound goliath crush your face.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Raptor: I totally disagree. I certainly am able to prefer not having something I've never had, be it sex, deep fried horse, or a sumo wrestler sitting on my face. You may have to try it yourself to know what it's like, but perhaps you prefer not to know at all.

I'm sure you've had sex, so you can say that you want to defy instinct by not having it. That's a fine answer, seeing as how it's valid that you say you do not prefer to have it. I was talking on a more instinctual side.

I guess it's the same way of me not trying drugs. I can say I'd prefer not to do it, but I can't say I'd prefer being sober (just by using the word-- does this make sense?) if I've never been high. Maybe I'm just going off on a tangent or something.
:/

Posted by jefferey shalome

Nope, none (sadly)

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Princess Fate: Maybe I'm just going off on a tangent or something. :/

You and everyone else on this misbegotten site.