Join me on this quest

Posted by GameMiestro

If you are annoyed with the problems with huge stats in this game, or are just looking for something to do, then you should do this. Basically, this is a way to repeat the madness that kept the game interesting when it first came out.

First, you need to either reset your old account or create a second one. There are only two rules you need to follow as you play: 1. You cannot use your new account to interact in any way with accounts that are not doing this. This includes donations, trading, battles, and ect. If you get a donation, you have to give it back. 2. You cannot buy anything from the store. Ever.

There are ways to tell if players have bought anything at the store (though it's a fairly long formula), and if you get a big donation, it's pretty obvious. Other than that, though, it's basically an honor system. If you follow these rules, however, you stats should never begoing higher than, say, 25000.

Now join, stat-hoarders!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Account being deleted is da only way to start all over.

[quote]2. You cannot buy anything from the store. Ever.

Ouch!!!! I'm not sure any one'll be able to pass that rule!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]Account being deleted is da only way to start all over.

Not if you have a second email account. :D

BTW, if you do this, be careful with spell casters. The first level spells absolutely blow (9 damage, maximum), unless you have, like, 10000 MP.

Posted by gamerz

no ty, I'll just work on getting 5 trillion wackler until the next version comes out.

Posted by Yonaka

Too late for me. I'm actually very happy with the way things are going right now. Sure it may take longer, but I like the challenge of it. But it is something to consider... I suppose...

Posted by NES Queen

until Jesse reinstates the fee for using the hospital and enforces a more realistic limit on bot battles, there's no point.

even without getting massive donations or using the store, as long as the hospital is free and you are permitted to waste 5+ hours/day playing only the bots.... it's fairly easy to progress in the game. after beating zero, unless you make a new game for yourself (gamerz is going for a trillion wackler, i'm going for level 1,000 experience) its quite boring.

Posted by Nickd009

Im in i got a new account Nickd009 2 (creative huh?)

Posted by Nickd009 2

C this is my new name for RPG