Strangest Place...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You've played a Game Boy? [SIZE="1"](I'll throw in the DS and PSP too)
[/SIZE]
I brought up this topic after remembering about two years ago, when I played WarioWare on the GBA at a wedding ceremony... Suprisingly, it's where I got my Zelda Minigame highscore!

Posted by Klarth

Plenty.

- In the shower.
- Sandy beaches of Tonga.
- Swimming pool.
- On the "Samurai" ride at Chessington World of Adventure.
- During a music exam (heh, they disqualified my mark and I refused to retake the exam. Didn't get my GBA back for two weeks though :()

This last one isn't exactly a handheld, but does anyone remember those Super Mario and Zelda LCD watches you could get from sending away tokens on "select boxes of cornflakes" or whatever the **** it was? Well, I got caught playing on one of those during church once. IT WAS FUN.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Klarth: Plenty.

- In the shower.

This last one isn't exactly a handheld, but does anyone remember those Super Mario and Zelda LCD watches you could get from sending away tokens on "select boxes of cornflakes" or whatever the **** it was? Well, I got caught playing on one of those during church once. IT WAS FUN.

I find it orgasmically awesome how well Nintendo's handhelds hold up to water...

Did the watches have games on them?

:)

Posted by Klarth

Yeah! The Mario one was a clone of the Game and Watch mario bros game, but I can't remember exactly how the Zelda one played.

And I had a waterproof transparent case for my original GB, so hey. :D

Posted by GameMiestro

-At the White House (I am absolutely serious)
-On the cliffs of the canyons at Yellowstone Park
-Mc Donalds (who else considers that strange?)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting GameMiestro: -At the White House (I am absolutely serious)
-On the cliffs of the canyons at Yellowstone Park
-Mc Donalds (who else considers that strange?)

I played my DS in a French McDonalds once. I win!

:cool:

Posted by Ant

I sadly normally only play at home most of the time :(

But the weirdest place I suppose was at Pismo Beach...sand got all over my SP. I was displeased to say the least ;o

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=The X]I played my DS in a French McDonalds once. I win!

:cool:

It's called a Freedom McDonalds. I'm more patriotic.

Posted by muffla

i dno i playid it on the crapper, and i play my psp durin physis alot (studpid *** teacher never niticed)

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I played 2 of mine outside of court and in the middle of the street.

Posted by Psy

in the bathroom is all i can think of that is weird for me cause i usually just play in my living room or in my room

Posted by NightmareBassX

School! :rolleyes:

Posted by Stalolin

During class, with full recognition by the teacher.

I was battling someone with my level 100 Pokemon.

How I love that class.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

On the roof of a Fire Station. >_>
Not quite sure I remember how I got up there.

Posted by Slade

I've just played my GBA in a million campsites and out on a lake in a kayak.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

At my desk. It was so strange.

Posted by Grom

No where strange really, unless you call my house, school, or car strange. Yeah, i am boring.

Posted by ShiroiHikari

in holding... few years back...i was handcuffed in the front.. so i wiggled my GBA out of my pocket! and played it! the police didnt care either... i was in there for half a night.. so i took advantage of my 4 hr battery life!

Posted by Red

I have'nt really played anywhere strange... ... ...the classroom??? during french when me and my buddy had a pkmn battle wirless, ah good times.

Posted by Colonel

Under water when i was in the Cuba with a snorkle mask on. For those who are wondering i used a plastic bag and put it around my GBA.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Ah I played GBA and DS that way for cleanliness. I once thought of water proof handhelds when water ruined a few. Although I played GBA and DS in the rain and snow, I'd make sure none got into the speakers by put stickers over them.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=.hack//]Under water when i was in the Cuba with a snorkle mask on. For those who are wondering i used a plastic bag and put it around my GBA.

Bet you voided your warranty...

Posted by Big Boss

I'm just surprised people put their handhelds through the shower, snow, water, underwater... definitely not the most cautious of gamers.

As for me, the can, or maybe a little more weird, college can. There's nothing interesting to read in those bathrooms...