What DS colours do you have?

Posted by Colonel

I want to know the what colour DS some people have, or if they have skins. Probly the most popular but most hated colour is platinum silver DS. I have red and i want to know if some people have a pink, teal, blue, black, white ect.

EDIT: Fudge it created two threads. **** my impatientness

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I retain the platinum silver DS - though my brother has a Nintendogs skin for his, and a friend uses an electric blue 'clip' cover for his...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Original silver and black.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Electric blue, no skins. Was bundled with SM64 at the time for a very decent price.

Posted by Mystic Hero

The original Platinum. :) I plan on gettign the black one though. It just looks a lot better.

Posted by MGamer

original platinum silver at the time i got it December 2004 that was the only color available.

Posted by Moogs

I have the Red one.

Posted by Zetswai

BLUE its the best!!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

The good old silver fellah, with a skin on the top half that's just Miyamoto's signature on clear plastic. I've lost count of how many people it's fooled... :)

I plan on getting a Navy Lite, though - mainly because of battery life. I was perfectly happy with it until I started playing on WiFi all the time...

Posted by GameMiestro

I have grey, with gold ******* paint stuck on the top.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Zetswai: BLUE its the best!!

No way. red rocks.

Posted by NightmareBassX

I have the original Platinum DS, since my mom put it on layaway on the day of its american release.

Quoting Wings: The good old silver fellah, with a skin on the top half that's just Miyamoto's signature on clear plastic. I've lost count of how many people it's fooled... :)

I plan on getting a Navy Lite, though - mainly because of battery life. I was perfectly happy with it until I started playing on WiFi all the time...

I also plan on getting the Navy lite. Being that Navy is my favorite color, and I'd rather have a lite... Hopefully I can get a job to buy it though. =D

Posted by Zeta

Platinum/Silver

I hope there'll be a green Lite...

Posted by Moogs

A Green DS itself would be awesome...

Hell, I'd get it.

Posted by Colonel

If they released a green lite in a bundle package with AC:WW THAT would be cool.

Posted by Kestryl

My sister has that dark blue DS.
When I get mine, if I get the older version, it'll be silver, 'cause I'm just so sleek like that.
Plys I won't mix it up with my sister's...
If I do get the light, I'll probably go the white version.

And if it was offered in green, I would SO buy it.

Posted by Oblivion&Oathkeeper

Platinum, it was the only color available in 2004, the year I got it in.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

i have a red ds, mine came with mario kart ds, thank *** because my favorite color is red!!!! lol

Posted by talents

I got red as well, but i wanted grey but oh well lol.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

dude grey is soooooo dull looking =, red looks energetic

Posted by ASUKA

I got Electric Blue as a bundle with AC:WW, but if they come out with green, I would SO WANT THAT.

Posted by protomanv4

I wanted to get red cuz it was my favorite color but it was sold out :( , so I got electric blue, no skins. (My second favorite color lol)

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Well...up until the DS Lite came out I had the original silver and black DS. Now I have the Original White DS Lite.

Thats right...be jelous :D

Posted by Klarth

Mine's black. **** you.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

White, and silver and black.

Posted by muffla

i got a blue one but wanna get a ds lite
green wounk kick ***

Posted by Drewboy64

silver and white lite, and my bro has a black original ds. I would love a green ds lite, too.

Posted by Colonel

I now have a Red original DS and a White DS Lite.

Posted by Ayu

I have an original blue DS. I also think that a green would be cool to have.

Posted by Jonnymovgamer

I've got an electric blue DS

Posted by ASUKA

Oh yeah, I have the white Lite and electric blue original now.

Posted by Prince Redon

I have the original silver. Bought the day it came out. I've thought about using the warranty I have from Best Buy. I just might have to get in a fight with it and take it back. Only problem is that I hear Best Buy loves to **** you over on the warranty. I'm probably going to own the Electric Blue and black soon.