M*A*S*H

Posted by Yonaka

Ok, time to start a thread on my new obsession. M*A*S*H is the best show ever! You should have heard the song they sang in today's episode. Part of it is in my sig. It's really funny. So, anyway... My favorite character is Hawkeye. What's yours?

Posted by Colonel

No offence but i really really don't like this show.

Posted by Crazy K

I have never ever watched an episode of mash, mainly because my parents hate it. So I never really gave the show thought, and from the looks of it, I probably don't feel the need to watch it.

Posted by Yonaka

That's all well and good, but one question: if you don't like the show, why did you post? Just a question. I love the show obviously. Your parents probably don't like the show 'cause they thought Klinger was gay. He's not. He wears the dress so he can be considered crazy and get a section eight, like his uncle. It's actually quite funny because it doesn't work, and when the show ended he married a Korean chick. She didn't want to leave Korea until she found her parents and Klinger didn't want to leave without her, so he decided to stay in Korea to help Soon-lee find her parents. Funny. But yeah. Klinger isn't gay he just wants a section eight.

Posted by Crazy K

Well im just stating my opinion. Really I thought the show just looked corny. My dad is the main person that does not like it. I don't think the fact that a guy on the show wears a dress caused my dad to not like this show. He just never liked it.

Posted by Yonaka

Hm... Anyway... If you come in without knowing the people it is kind of corny. But after the first few episodes, it ceases to be that way. Anyway... M*A*S*H is fricken' awesome!!!!

Posted by Dexter

Fantastic show, possibly the best ever. Laughter is the medicine of life and MASH gave us the biggest pill of them all. I've been watching this show again a lot lately. Easy to watch, doesn't get old, and it serves laughs as well as sadness.

Posted by veritas

Ive never sat down to watch it. My uncle watches it alot though. If I watched it, id probably like it.

Posted by Dexter

Many people don't like it because their parents used to watch it and they were too young to appreciate it and before they got to the age of understanding they already establish a dislike for the show. Very sad.