Back in the Flesh!!!!

Posted by Jarulara

HEY!!!!!! It's me Jarulara or as some know me by Soulja Jason. It might return after today though, I like my original name better. I decided to come back after Dexter talked me into it. I left for 3 reasons. One I didn't want the Soulja Jason name, sounds dumb but I didn't like it. Two it was getting boring. Three didn't have enough time. I have been doing good I had a job but decided to quit cause I got back into my football stage. I'm doing great in school. I bought Kingdom Hearts II yesterday. I got Zelda on reserve. I would like to know a few things like tell me who you are and if you changed your name since I been gone. Also what the hell is RPG Inferno? Alright well that's what is up!!

Posted by Klarth

Oh, hey. I remember you.

Change your signature. :)

Posted by Dexter

The goat. lol

Welcome back Soulja! You better stay this time. Ask Jesse to change your name and I'm sure he will. I think the complaint behind it was that people were making threads about changing their names which was encouraging more people to change their names and it was getting a little too hectic that way.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you banned once for calling someone a ****** even though you are black? That was hilarious.

We need an update on the ninja pictures!

Posted by The Judge

wb

Posted by Xenos

I remember you gave me your girlfriend's phone number once.

Posted by The Judge

Did you go crazy?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Most likely.

I don't recall liking you very much, but welcome back, I suppose.

Posted by Corrupt

Hey dude, and welcome back to VGC. Try and stick around this time, eh?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Corrupt: Try and stick around this time, eh?

You need to stick around more! :mad: I barely see you interacting with us anymore! We miss you. You should include us in your life more. :(

Posted by Corrupt

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yeah, over the past few months I've decided that reading is a lot more fun than posting. Though that could change.

Posted by Jarulara

Haha! I was banned but not for calling someone a ******, but for "riding" a thread or something like that. Also I'm not black lol. No I didn't go crazy, I just didn't come here no more. I'll start posting more often. My computer is being dumb so yeah. KLARTH!!!

Posted by Raptor

If by football you mean "soccer," then welcome back. If you mean American football, then go the hell away.

Posted by GameMiestro

Hellooo... Soulja
Well hellooo... Soulja
It's so nice to have you back
Where you
Belong...

Posted by Jarulara

Um I'm actually playing soccer but no I meant football american style. Also basterd you know that comment was just uncalled for yeah thanks loser.

Posted by Crazy K

Hey dude, welcome back. Its been a long time since I last seen ya post.

Posted by Hyper

Welcome home, son.