What are your favorite MPH maps?

Posted by Zeta

Mine are Alinos Gateway, Council Chambers, and Weapons Complex. The fact that I use Spire makes Alinos Gateway and Council Chambers a little less dangerous.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Zeta: Mine are Alinos Gateway, Council Chambers, and Weapons Complex. The fact that I use Spire makes Alinos Gateway and Council Chambers a little less dangerous.

I like most of them. And there's 26, so that's pretty amazing, considering the amount. Vod Gateway is one my favourites - good for combat, and it has sniping points, without any imbalance - you can see everyone from almost anywhere, but that doesn't mean you can hit 'em. Alinos Perch is nice, too. My friend is awfully fond of it, mainly because he hides with Trace on the high archway - we do well in team matches - I draw our enemies into his sights, and BOOM! Headshot.

:cool:

Combat Hall is a nice 1v1 map, too - I think nostalgia may be clouding my judgement, though. I have a particular memory of my brother chasing me as Spire up the side of a wall. I was terrified.

Posted by GameMiestro

Combat Hall, Alinos Gateway, Head Shot, Incubation Vault. It's all good.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Alinos Gateway, Alinos Pearch, Elder Passage, Harvester.

More or less in that order.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Vampiro: Alinos Gateway, Alinos Pearch, Elder Passage, Harvester.

More or less in that order.

Harvester is an awesome map. I forgot about it.

:(

Shame the WFC always votes against me when I put it forward as a map, though.

Another map I love is Headshot. I presume that's the name, anyway - it's a sort of space station, with tons of tunnels leading out of the station into a low-gravity enviroment. The drop-through tunnels are fun, and make good Lockjaw traps with Sylux...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I hate Headshot. Everything about it is just really lame.

Posted by Zeta

I'm not too fond of Headshot, either. Idiots abuse the DeathAlt, and it's one of those several-islands-above-a-pit levels that I hate so much.

I don't like Fuel Stack, either. =/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Zeta: I'm not too fond of Headshot, either. Idiots abuse the DeathAlt, and it's one of those several-islands-above-a-pit levels that I hate so much.

I don't like Fuel Stack, either. =/

Fuel Stack is awful. People on the WFC seem to love it, though. Never let someone get up to the hidden enclave area right at the top of the jump in the middle. If they have the Imperialist, it's impossible to reach them.

:(

A map I do hate though, is Processor Core. Practically no space to aim anything, and I once had the misfortune of playing a four-player on it.

Posted by GameMiestro

Come on, now, Headshot isn't that bad. It just gets annoying when someone stays in alt form on the center beacon. Fuel Stack is terrible, simpily because it takes forever to play.

Of course, High Ground is just awesome.