boomstick for Future Systems

Posted by Big Boss

I'm starting my programming class at FS tomorrow, which means I have to say goodbye to the term "sleep." Plus, Halo 2 on Xbox Live is taking a surprising chunk out of my time, as will the Matrix Online beta version in the coming days (OMG I can't wait *fanboy-self rising*). The only forum I visit regularly that doesn't have a mod/won't is the Future Systems forum.

I appoint boomstick, for several reasons:

- She doesn't seem to have vendettas with any of the regular members here, so she'll be respected for her job without question.
- She posts regularly in the forum.
- She's actually a good poster.
- She doesn't come off as biased towards any game system or company.
- She's already a mod, and does a good job of keeping the noob-infested Anime forum under control.

I didn't PM her about it, because I just thought of doing it right now, "Hey, maybe I should ask her first?" But I already typed all this, so **** it. Vote on whether or not you think she should mod the Future Systems forum.

boomstick: If you don't want to for whatever reason, which you don't need to disclose, that's fine. However, I believe you're the best person for the job, and I'd like you to have it.

Posted by sabre

Certainly.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

From what I've seen of her posts, she would be well suited for the job.

Posted by Klarth

Sure. While you're at it, how about echo and boomstick modding future systems and general gaming together? I seem to remember those boards having two active moderators when I joined vgc, so it'd make marginally more sense or maybe not. Your choice.

Posted by Dexter

Finally, a new modding I can agree with.

Posted by Klarth

Hush, dexter.

Posted by Dexter

I actually should take that advice. People are probably getting weary from my repetitive opinions, although it is pleasant to have someone on the other side of the spectrum, isn't it?

Posted by Big Boss

What are we waiting for?

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Big Boss]