Oh noes!!!

Posted by Xero

I was walking down the street today and I met this really nice guy. He was all "lol sup" and I was all "rolf, nm just starin at your c[COLOR="White"]oc[/COLOR]k". He looked me up and down in the sort of manner you'd inspect a slab of meat. Yet, surprisingly, this really turned me on. My tiny penis immediately sprang to life and I knew I needed him, right there on the spot. I grabbed him by the crotch and led him into the alley. Much gay sex took place. He thoroughly raped me and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoting Flame ghost: I was walking down the street today and I met this really nice guy. He was all "lol sup" and I was all "rolf, nm just starin at your c[COLOR="White"]oc[/COLOR]k". He looked me up and down in the sort of manner you'd inspect a slab of meat. Yet, surprisingly, this really turned me on. My tiny penis immediately sprang to life and I knew I needed him, right there on the spot. I grabbed him by the crotch and led him into the alley. Much gay sex took place. He thoroughly raped me and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Wow, I've never hated you more than I do right now. I'm disgusted.

Posted by The Judge

What the hell? This is either a massive edit or totally unexpected.

Posted by Lord of Spam

An edit, but one done to seem as if it wasnt

I hope

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: What the hell? This is either a massive edit or totally unexpected.

The latter. It sounds like something he would say.

Posted by Xero

OMG, just wow. You guys are so...

Posted by The Judge

Oh, so it was an edit.

EDIT: Ha, and it was Vampiro who did it.

Posted by Xero

Yes it was. I was just making a joke about my 999th post ans they made so gay editing like they always do.

Posted by sniper

Best Flame Phost ever.