SOCOM II

Posted by Zack_Neff

SOCOM is an amazing game, even though it is old, it is by far the best army/ navy game fo PS2 and thousands of popele play it single player and online. If you have this game or you have played it and you have anything to talk about, just bring it up. I know many wierd things have happened to me like one time Wardog was running up the stairs to clear the area and then the other bravo member ran up and then fire broke loose... wardog jumped to avoid fire and the other bravo guy was running up the steps and as he got to the top WArdog came down from his jump and landed on top of the other guy, this didnt last long because wardog moved to clear the rest of the area but or about 3 seconds i had 2 soldiers right stacked up like a tiki hut. One time jester jumped out in front of me durng a fire fight and i shot him in the head and killed him, then wardog ran towards me and said something like "do you like being dead?" and killed me with a swift wack with the butt plate of his gun. One time i lead the team into a room and i passed a cubical office space and didnt notice an enemy and as a bravo member passed he spotteed him and through the wall the enemy smashed jester in the head with his gun and at the exact same time as the enemy smacked him, specter smacked the enemy and they both died...the wierd thing was, as i said the enemy was in a cbical office and there was a wall between specter and the enemy and they smacked eachother at the exact same time THROUGH A WALL. that was confusing because than wardog tried to smack the enemy (after he was dead) and killed his bravo teammate who was running to follow me and i failed because i needed a bomb that the second bravo member had

woo now my fingers hurt

,Zack

Posted by Zack_Neff

If you play SOCOM II online then talk about times you owned a whole team or did something amazing, or maybe you discovered a glitch or something cool happened. One time I was playing online and I wasnt paying attention and I tried to run through the river and stopped to snipe out a sniper and before i knew it i heard a splah behind me and i zoomed out and turned around to find a sub-machine in my face and then it was too late... i died and later he said that he fallowed me from the start of the river and since i never noticed him, he jumped to get my attention and then popped me in the face and i was dead

,Zack

Posted by Mark.C

SOCOM II Is Geat & Best Played Online BUT... There way To many Cheaters With There: Rank Up Rooms, Gamesharks/Others Like at, Glitches, They Do Fix The Glitches But The Cheaters Alwayz Find new One's.

The Game Be Great If They Fixed These Problems