xbox 360 and the hard drive

Posted by gameman2006

Am I the only one that think it sucks that xbox 360 has a seperate hard drive from the game and thats the only way you can save. Bill gates can suck my c--k. I hope they pirate all his games. I will say though the game it self has beatiful graphics.

Posted by Axis

Ok, so are you saying it sucks because you have to have a hardrive to save games? Instead of the game saving itself with no memory like the Nintendo 64? Well, if that's the case, then I guess you haven't been around lately, seeing as the Playstation 2 and Gamecube both required memory cards.

Somebody tell me if I'm missing the point here...

Posted by gameman2006

no I'm saying it sucks that their seperate and if all the hard drive are gone you cant save and I had a xbox and did not need a memory card as I recall where have you been.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoted post: that xbox 360 has a seperate hard drive from the game

What, do you think they should put a magnetic strip in the edge of the DVD or something? are you retarded?
And Bill Gates > You.

Quoted post: I had a xbox and did not need a memory card as I recall where have you been.

The Xbox is one of the few out of hundreds of game consoles which acctually featured a hard disk. The Xbox 360 is better, because you can choose buy a cheaper memory card instead, and you can swap them between Xboxes.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: and thats the only way you can save.

Memory card. Also, I don't see what the big deal is about having a "seperate" hard drive. Just don't buy the ****ty core system.

Posted by basterd

lol anyone see that lucent is filing a lawsuit and want's all 360 recalled. so you might not be able to save your little games or worry about 2 diffrent systems.

Posted by higbvuyb

Nobody's going to return their Xbox 360 just because some law jerrk says to. Lucent is a piece of ****, like you, anyway.

Posted by Moogs

I find the 360 harddrive better. My friend brings his harddrive over all the time. And it's like bringing is console over. Sept smaller. Lighter. Easier to take around. And holds more memory than a memory card.