do you find it hard to find time for games

Posted by poisonblood

I use to play nonstop for hours on end with out doing any thing else for the entire day but now i find it hard to find time.All part of getting old I guess

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I find it hard to get away from them, actually, not that I'd want to. I own a video arcade, my apartment is stocked with the latest and greatest console games, and I regularly go ice-skating with a lovely girl I know at an even larger video arcade than the one I own.

Posted by Big Boss

For the past year I have. Any of the guys from my classes that played too many games instead of learning how to make them have long been weeded out. However, I still make time to play them by cutting down on sleep and exercise.

Posted by Dexter

Yes, increasingly. It's actually really sad. I've been working my way through Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the Nintendo Game Cube for about 3 months now, slowly making little progress. I spend too much time at work and school. Even though I usually keep my weekends open, there are always other activities piled up that typically take my game time away. I'm starting to relax my lifestyle, though, which will give me more leisure time. I'll probably be cutting back on work, since I have more money than I really know what to do with.

Posted by Random

I find it hard. I work a lot of hours and when i'm not working i'm usually doing something constructive. Recently I got back into Kotor because after looking at some Faqs i've found i've missed some other stuff I can do in the game. But other than that I haven't been playing much.

Posted by Linko_16

If I have a vice, it is sloth, so I don't take on many daily responsibilities. As a result, I can balance school and whatnot with videogames and other trivial pursuits pretty well.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Eh, besides working during the day and doing stuff with friends later on in the night, I have quite a bit of extra time. So no, it's not hard for me to find free time. Plus, I tend to stay up pretty much all night (like right now), so that gives me even more free time.

Posted by poisonblood

I guess it is haard for me because I have a lot af other things to do like practicing guitar and trumpet plus I have tons of school work which I dont do until the lat minute . I guess I just have to learn how to budget my time so I could get more gaming in.

Posted by Klarth

I've got all the time in the world for gaming when I'm not on campus. When I've got coursework and the like to contend with, I usually keep it to weekends.

Posted by Mystic Hero

School work has pretty much taken over my life. I can't play as much as I used to and manage to maintain good grades. For that reason I don't play video gaems until the weekend hits, but even then I may be busy with school work or I may just want to hang out with friends.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I can't even remember the last time I played a video game. I dislike that I don't have a whole lot of time for them, but that's the way life is, at the moment.

Posted by Dog

i play some games often but since my computer is too stupid to let me play halo i've been bored of other games :(:(:( i need some newer games.:crying:

Posted by Echo

I always get distracted by stuff, even during my free time. I'm playing PC games more nowadays, though. I've been slowly playing through both Suikoden III and Resident Evil 4 for a while now, but I also just got Age of Mythology from a friend and I've been playing that a lot. And at night I normally play a little Metroid Prime: Hunters. So really, other than AoM and MP:H, I don't play games as much as I used to.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I make time for games.*

*by games, I mean Elder Scrolls Oblivion.

Posted by poisonblood

I realy wish I could get more gaming in. it feels like there is a hole in my heart where all the hours I would spend playing videogames used to go.

Posted by Lord of Spam

That is, quiet possibly one of the lamest things I have ever heard. If you get that far into fantasy, you need to pull yourself back into reality.

Posted by poisonblood

Its just a joke that I told my freinds not to long ago. I didnt realy think it was that lame but I guess you are right.

Posted by Klarth

More like a hole in your HEAD.

Posted by poisonblood

alright all right enolf. It was a stupid thing to say i get it.

Posted by Psy

yeah cause now my dad is limiting my time on them to 1 hour a day ='(, but when i go to my uncles house evrey other week i play nonstop on xbox live and then i lie about my time on it so i can fit about 2 hours a day at my house

Posted by poisonblood

yeah your problem is not that you cant find time, but that you have a limmited amount of time.

Sucks for you

Posted by misogenie

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]My Monday-to-Friday daytime job keeps me working . The real boss are those credit card bills Visa and Mastercard telling me to [COLOR="DarkOrange"]GET TO WORK, OR ELSE I WILL SELL YOUR HOUSE TO PAY FOR THEM![/COLOR].[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] At least there is Saturday or Sunday to spend time with my Xbox 360.[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
:chainsaw:

Posted by TendoAddict

At this time no, in the past yes.

It really depends on your situation. If you have midterms and are booked for the week then it can seem you never play at all. If you are not intrested in playing any current games you wont play much.

But as soon as you have more time or a Super Awesome game comes out you'll play more.

Posted by Crazy K

I have not been gaming for quite some time now. I guess its the fact that I just am kinda bored with games. Last game I played was ESPN NFL 2K5 (mainly because the NFL draft had me thinking of it)

But really I plan on checking out a couple a games here and there, I would love to get Gamefly but it is pretty expensive.

Posted by Axis

Most of this school year I've been keeping my gaming to weekends so I can focus on my studies. Even on the weekends though I don't have the time to play them. Usually I'm doing outside projects or spending my time hanging out with friends or golfing. I'm glad the Xbox 360 is in a dry spell for a month or two. I can catch up by playing Perfect Dark Zero, Ghost Recon, and Oblivion. Summer is only 3 weeks away for me.

Posted by Arczu

I play games when I'm bored. At home it's consoles, then when I'm on the bus I whip out some DS action and thensome.

Since my school term ends now, I've got bucketloads of time to do it... but only in the late night since people tend to cround in front of the TV and crap. I'll sleep really early, about nine-ish. Then wake up around 2:00 when everybody else is asleep. That kind of deal.

Posted by Aesthetic

Not only is it hard to find time for games, but it's even harder finding money to buy them. I don't think I've played my PS2 for a good four months, now; and I cringe at the thought of what became of my Nintendogs. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Aesthetic: and I cringe at the thought of what became of my Nintendogs. :(

Forgot about your Nintendogs, huh? Yeah, that can happen if you're not...

OH SHI-

Posted by keyartist

got no job or gf so i find time easy..i usto play after work and days off

Posted by Fate

I only have a job to do and I have a boyfriend and friends to hang out with. I don't do much else. I play vids a lot. Not unhealthily, though.

Posted by Dexter

I've just been playing longer games lately, which has been tricking me into thinking I've simply not been having as much time because I've been on the same games for so long. I spent the last two hours playing Dragon Warrior 2 and I barely got anywhere, simply leveled up a few times and bough some weapon upgrades. RPGs seem to take longer than, let's say, FPS.

Posted by Burn

i dont play nearly as much now that im working two jobs. it sucks, but it makes me appreciate the time i do have. CrazyK mentioned gamefly, and that has helped me have new games to try and always have games on hand as well, but I dont buy as much these days because I don't play as much....(And online renting is way more convenient since the game is just delivered to my mailbox)....

Posted by Inferno

Yeah, I took it really easy this year class wise and held off from getting a job this year up until now. So yeah, I spent a year relaxing, enjoying life, and playing video games. Right now, I have 5 days a week completely free which makes a for A LOT of free time, so during the day I chill out with people and at night I play games. My whole laziness trip is going to end here in the next few weeks though and I probably won't be able to do it again for a while. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Posted by CheekayChops

I find it hard to ever play games anymore..I have a lot of things to think about during this time..I get to play games either at night when I should be sleeping or the afternoon of sunday after i've been swimming.