I'm abit rusty but...

Posted by Sk2k52

What you think of Lucy? been months since I touched a sprite and did this while bored in class, spent the whole period on it.

Posted by Concerto

Nifty. :) Is that from scratch? My only issues with it are that she's awfully thin, and it almost looks like she doesn't have a left (our left, her right) shoulder. Other than that, it's very good. :)

Posted by Borealis

I would like her a tad more if she was doing something more productive than lifting her left arm.

Posted by Sk2k52

Quoting Bext: I would like her a tad more if she was doing something more productive than lifting her left arm.

like?

And yes, completely from scratch. I guess i still got problems making girls, ill update it when soon.

Zerhaz, full custo, remade after virus deleted it.

Posted by Arczu

Looks a lot like the first one in terms of stance, but it's pretty good.

Posted by Concerto

That's pretty good. The torso looks a little bit long, though. :)

Posted by Sk2k52

Samus Samus Samus. All my sprites got the same or simulair poses, what other poses should i give them?

Posted by Concerto

Very nice. :) As far as other poses, I'm afraid I can't help. ^^;; Just one note - the right arm on the first one looks just a teeny tiny bit thin. Maybe by just a pixel or two. ^^ And the right arm on the second one looks odd compared to the arm on the third one - it's kind of rounded instead of bent. ^^

I hope I'm not being too picky. I'm just trying to help. ^^; You have an interesting style. ^^ I'd like to see more of your work. :)