calling all halo fans!

Posted by Dog

look at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwMUawpNJuY&eurl=

..you might like it.

tell me what you think about it or tell me any amazing things like these that you've done on halo/halo 2.

Posted by Axis

Christ that was insane. I think the kid needs to go outside for a while.

Posted by Dog

i think I need to go outside for a while ;)

Posted by Colonel

mmm i donno, my cousin is better.

Posted by s0ul

That guy's montages are almost as bad as he is. :-\

Posted by cool gamer dad

Some people would be amazed just watching me play a FFA.

Apparently.

Posted by Klarth

I think I'm one of the few people who doesn't take the game seriously and just occasionally plays on XBC.

My two pence.

Posted by Dog

i dont play often either (i just got back into it) but i'm so good that it ****es people off :)

Posted by cool gamer dad

Hey, right on. I like playing with good players.

I'll need a gamertag.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

These kind of videos make me feel bad about taking at least five seconds to aim my sniper rifle.

:(

Posted by Moogs

I can do some of those things, but yeah that's just ***ly.

Posted by Exalbaru

That wasn't so great; me, Daniel White, and Michael Deas used to host halo parties with halo players more skillful. (We don't have a life) And about sniping, just go on instinct, you just see and react--trust me, it's what I'm best at. Which is why I would take a pistol over an SMG any day. Once I get XBL look for a black spartain named either 'Fortune' or 'Exalbaru'. Believe it!!!!!

Posted by s0ul

Man, my forehead is raw from all the forehead slapping during the duration of this thread.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'll be on the lookout, Exalbaru. You truely make yourself sound like a spartan to be reckoned with.

Posted by Psy

i think some of those were set up cause then the guy would sit there letting him stick him easily but the sniping was ok and all he used during that whole movie almost was the sniper rifle and stickies but none the less he was good

Posted by Skitzo Control

Check out [url=www.halo-pro.com]Halo Pro[/url] if you want some decent movies, rather than this crap.:)

Posted by Random

lol it's too bad I don't video tape games. I used to have some awesome akward kills. Falling off of a cliff while looking up and no scoping the guy a second before I died from far down.

I don't play Halo 2 anymore. I sorta miss it.

Posted by halo 118

wats up pples ? im new here and im a halo fan um...... im bisexual ium female well let me stop I LUV HALO IT ROCKS EVEN THO ITS OLD ... IT STILL ROCKS AN DFUK ALL U HALO HATERS U JUST DONT KNOW HOW 2 PLAY