Re: Nighttime Posting Only Thread

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: You mean oblivion, right? Because KHII is ****, while Oblivion is amazing.

Wow, I was wondering just how dead wrong someone could be, and then you post this. Nice job.

And I already know the story to KH2 now, so I'm just going to watch the bits and pieces I can for fun.

Posted by Shade

How about this.

Both suck.

Posted by The Judge

Turn it around and what do you get?

Shade being an ignorant, ignorant person.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Wow, I was wondering just how dead wrong someone could be, and then you post this. Nice job.

And I already know the story to KH2 now, so I'm just going to watch the bits and pieces I can for fun.

So wait, you haven't played either and you're saying one is better than the other? lol

Plus, besides storyline and ZOMG FINAL FANTASY KHII is garbage. The worlds are so incredibly lame, the gameplay... holy ****, it's terrible, and the RPG system is almost non-existent. It got rid of everything that made the first one really enjoyable. You can't build a game just on a storyline and some lame franchise alone.

Quoted post: Shade being an ignorant, ignorant person.

wait, what?

Posted by Ant

vampires

Yeah, being a vampire in Oblivion is pretty badass. I figured it would be right down Derick's alley. What with feeding off homeless people, getting sweet powers, and slowly becoming a monster that people run from.

Posted by Darksong X

...So what's Oblivion?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Darksong X]...So what's Oblivion?

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

It's like having sex with *** for 160 + hours.

Posted by Darksong X

Pics or GTFO.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: So wait, you haven't played either and you're saying one is better than the other?
Played KHII, BUT NOT TO MENTION THAT I BEAT #1 AND IT'S NOT THAT DIFFERENT LOL

[quote]Plus, besides storyline and ZOMG FINAL FANTASY KHII is garbage.
Matter of opinion
[quote]The worlds are so incredibly lame, the gameplay... holy ****, it's terrible
I like it and find it easy to use
[quote]and the RPG system is almost non-existent.
G[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d Forbid.
[quote]It got rid of everything that made the first one really enjoyable. You can't build a game just on a storyline and some lame franchise alone.

Seems to me that they did! And what, praytell, is missing from the second that made the first better? I see only improvements aside from the collesium.

Quoted post: Played KHII, BUT NOT TO MENTION THAT I BEAT #1 AND IT'S NOT THAT DIFFERENT LOL

It's quite different actually. They completely dumbed down the whole experience. Which would probably explain why I loved the first, yet really dislike the second.

Still, I find it humorous that you've made up your mind about a game before even playing it.

Quoted post: Matter of opinion

Obviously. But you must admit that the first game was far better. Unless you're a fanboy, er something.

Quoted post: I like it and find it easy to use

It's a button-masher. I'm literally able to press the X button, watch TV and clear out an entire room of baddies without even paying attention. The combat-system is just terrible. And the gameplay in general is made to appeal to casual-gamers (read: little kids)

Quoted post: *** Forbid.

It's... meant as a RPG... yet has no RPG elements. Just another example of how it's been made more appealing for the general audience at the expense of the gaming-experience.

Quoted post: Seems to me that they did! And what, praytell, is missing from the second that made the first better? I see only improvements aside from the collesium.

You can't build a great game...
It's very easy to continue a big-named series, even if it's almost completely different and a lot worse. For example, Final Fantasy.

As for what's missing, I've all ready told you: The battle-system, the worlds, the RPG elements, the fact that you needed at least some moderate skill to complete the game, et cetera, et cetera.

As for improvements, other than the story and adding TONS MORE FF FAN-SERVICE **** YEAH!, there are no improvements. And I'm saying this as a huge fan of the first game.

Posted by Ant

~desu

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: Still, I find it humorous that you've made up your mind about a game before even playing it.
"Played KHII" was what I said, and I'm wondering which part of the fact that I said that I "Played KHII" you missed or didn't understand.

[quote]Obviously. But you must admit that the first game was far better. Unless you're a fanboy, er something.
I enjoy a lot of things without being a fanboy about it. This game would be included.

[quote]It's a button-masher. I'm literally able to press the X button, watch TV and clear out an entire room of baddies without even paying attention.
Sorry if I enjoy it when that happens. I like easy games just as much as I like challenging ones.

[quote]The combat-system is just terrible. And the gameplay in general is made to appeal to casual-gamers (read: little kids)
Ah well, guess I'm just a teeny-bopper then.

[quote]It's... meant as a RPG... yet has no RPG elements.
It's meant as an "Action RPG" first off, and secondly, you level up, attribute abilities, use items, have different equpiment, use MP and HP, have character stats, and have party members. But I guess if it doesn't have stand-still battles, it just aint an RPG!

[quote]Just another example of how it's been made more appealing for the general audience at the expense of the gaming-experience.
I guess they forgot their number one critic.

[quote]You can't build a great game...
Square seems to do it quite often.

[quote]It's very easy to continue a big-named series, even if it's almost completely different and a lot worse. For example, Final Fantasy.
More opinions stated as facts.

[quote]As for what's missing, I've all ready told you: The battle-system, the worlds, the RPG elements, the fact that you needed at least some moderate skill to complete the game, et cetera, et cetera.
Most of the worlds were reused, the RPG elements are there, the Battle-System doesn't have to be challenging to use, you still have to have a semblance of an idea of what to do and some skill to beat the game (or at least fully complete it. See: Sephiroth), et cetera, et cetera.

[quote]As for improvements, other than the story and adding TONS MORE FF FAN-SERVICE **** YEAH!, there are no improvements. And I'm saying this as a huge fan of the first game.

I personally didn't think there were enough FF things in the first one. I got sick of all the disney and how cutsey it all was.

But hey, you'd figure when half the game is made by the company who makes Final Fantasy games, you're going to expect the characters to be in there if it's a game that adds characters from all different sources. If you don't like Final Fantasy, then I guess you're f[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]cked in terms of a game made by Square-Enix.

Posted by Klarth

Both companies went to shit after the merger. Last good FF game was FFVI, last good Enix game was the original Star Ocean. Go figure.

Quoted post: "Played KHII" was what I said, and I'm wondering which part of the fact that I said that I "Played KHII" you missed or didn't understand.

I was speaking about Oblivion. You say KH is better, yet, I assume, you've never even touched Oblivion.

Quoted post: I enjoy a lot of things without being a fanboy about it. This game would be included.

So, do you think II is better than the original?

Quoted post:
Sorry if I enjoy it when that happens. I like easy games just as much as I like challenging ones.

I don't mind easy games. Not at all. I just don't like it when they're so easy I don't even have to pay attention. That's sloppy, lazy, and ridiculous for any game.

Quoted post: Ah well, guess I'm just a teeny-bopper then.

Games can be made to appeal to kids, yet be enjoyed by adults. I figured you would have picked up on that bit of logic. I'm simply saying that they game was made so the youngsters can enjoy it just as much as adults do.

Quoted post: It's meant as an "Action RPG" first off, and secondly, you level up, attribute abilities, use items, have different equpiment, use MP and HP, have character stats, and have party members. But I guess if it doesn't have stand-still battles, it just aint an RPG!

Eh, I would have said "turn-based" if I meant it. And though it may have those elements, they aren't focused on, nor as robust as they used to be. In fact, you really don't have to use any of them at all. Items? Who needs them, just spam X and kill some bad-guys. Levels and attributes? Pff, just spam X. MP and HP? Don't need 'em, spamming X doesn't require magic, and it's rare you'll get hit. Different part members? Meh, the only thing I need is my X button.

Quoted post: Square seems to do it quite often.

Since when? The last good game they made was FFVI.

Quoted post: Most of the worlds were reused, the RPG elements are there, the Battle-System doesn't have to be challenging to use, you still have to have a semblance of an idea of what to do and some skill to beat the game (or at least fully complete it. See: Sephiroth), et cetera, et cetera.

The worlds that were reused were shrunk; the RPG elements are of no use; the battle-system only requires that you know where the X button is; it's easy to know what to do; you can beat nearly every boss using the X button. This is unlike KHI, where you needed to use specific attacks or magic to harm bosses. Et cetera.

Quoted post: I personally didn't think there were enough FF things in the first one. I got sick of all the disney and how cutsey it all was.

I like how little they were used. It was more of a "OH SHI-" moment, rather than "ugh, more Final Fantasy?" The first game had a great balance of cameos.

And it's a Disney game, just as much as it is a Square game. What did you expect?

Quoted post: But hey, you'd figure when half the game is made by the company who makes Final Fantasy games, you're going to expect the characters to be in there if it's a game that adds characters from all different sources. If you don't like Final Fantasy, then I guess you're ****ed in terms of a game made by Square-Enix.

Just because they make the game doesn't mean they have to whore their characters. Like I said, I enjoy the cameos and references, but they were overdone in KHII. And who said I didn't like Final Fantasy? I just didn't enjoy everything after VI.

Posted by Dreadnought

[IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6413/review8ek1iz.gif[/IMG]

But I enjoy arguments like this. It's endless bickering.

Posted by Klarth

Daggerfall sucks. FF: Mystic Quest is so much bett--

hang on

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro]I was speaking about Oblivion. You say KH is better, yet, I assume, you've never even touched Oblivion.
Good assumption. Sorry for misinterpretting you. But the period of time when I said (in a roundabout way) that Oblivion sucks was a joke, hence why I phrased it the way I did. Had I played it and not liked it, then I would've just said so.

[quote]So, do you think II is better than the original?
Both have their perks, and I liked the storyline and gameplay in both.

[quote]I don't mind easy games. Not at all. I just don't like it when they're so easy I don't even have to pay attention. That's sloppy, lazy, and ridiculous for any game.
Then say I suck because I wasn't having an easy time against high-level enemies.

[quote]Games can be made to appeal to kids, yet be enjoyed by adults. I figured you would have picked up on that bit of logic. I'm simply saying that they game was made so the youngsters can enjoy it just as much as adults do.
By doing that, you make tons more money.

[quote]Eh, I would have said "turn-based" if I meant it. And though it may have those elements, they aren't focused on, nor as robust as they used to be. In fact, you really don't have to use any of them at all. Items? Who needs them, just spam X and kill some bad-guys. Levels and attributes? Pff, just spam X. MP and HP? Don't need 'em, spamming X doesn't require magic, and it's rare you'll get hit. Different part members? Meh, the only thing I need is my X button.
I found the Triangle button to be useful too. And how to Kingdom Hearts 1 differ all that much from attacking constantly? The enemies are still hard enough that you have to use items and magic in a pinch. The levels are what allow you to face stronger enemies, as standard, and obviously the game wouldn't be much of a challenge with infinite hp and mp. Party members come in handy a lot, too.

[quote]Since when? The last good game they made was FFVI.
More opinions. My personal favorites are 7 and Tactics, both of which were massive hits. Just because you dislike a game doesn't mean it's not a great game.

[quote]The worlds that were reused were shrunk:
:(
[quote]the RPG elements are of no use;
Filthy Lies
[quote]the battle-system only requires that you know where the X button is;
And every other button you have to press.
[quote]it's easy to know what to do;
Thanks Jimminy!
[quote]you can beat nearly every boss using the X button.
Bosses are harmed by attacks? Holy crap!
[quote]This is unlike KHI, where you needed to use specific attacks or magic to harm bosses. Et cetera.
That's true. I'll give you that. Though there is certain timings and things. HOWEVER, I almost enjoy that, considering you don't run into ruts that way. Example from 1, Ursella (sp). Personally, I invested jack sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t into magic, making her nearly impossible. Not a problem in this game. And besides, the emphasis of the game is that the keyblade is incredibly powerful. Et Cetera.

[quote]I like how little they were used. It was more of a "OH SHI-" moment, rather than "ugh, more Final Fantasy?" The first game had a great balance of cameos.
You do have a point, but I like Final Fantasy characters more than I like Disney Characters.

[quote]And it's a Disney game, just as much as it is a Square game. What did you expect?
Worlds to contain and be based off Disney stuff, with Final Fantasy Characters thrown into the mix. I got my wish.

[quote]Just because they make the game doesn't mean they have to whore their characters.
'Course it does
[quote]Like I said, I enjoy the cameos and references, but they were overdone in KHII. And who said I didn't like Final Fantasy? I just didn't enjoy everything after VI.

Which happens to be right before the characters became ultra-popular. And no, I don't like FF7 and such because their mainstream; I just thought they were genuinely good games.

Quoted post: Good assumption. Sorry for misinterpretting you. But the period of time when I said (in a roundabout way) that Oblivion sucks was a joke, hence why I phrased it the way I did. Had I played it and not liked it, then I would've just said so.

Doubt it. Your original post sounds like something you'd say if you actually did play it.

Quoted post: Both have their perks, and I liked the storyline and gameplay in both.

Storyline, I'd have to say, is a little better in the new one. However, everything else is worse. Even if it's just slightly. Come on.

Quoted post:
Then say I suck because I wasn't having an easy time against high-level enemies.

You suck.

Quoted post: By doing that, you make tons more money.

yes, I know. It's what they did with AVP. And it pretty much ruined the movie. What's your point?

Quoted post:
I found the Triangle button to be useful too. And how to Kingdom Hearts 1 differ all that much from attacking constantly? The enemies are still hard enough that you have to use items and magic in a pinch. The levels are what allow you to face stronger enemies, as standard, and obviously the game wouldn't be much of a challenge with infinite hp and mp. Party members come in handy a lot, too.

Everything can be useful. You just never need to use it unless you want to. Which is where the problem lies. As for how does KHI differ from II: you actually have to use other buttons. Some bosses actual require you to think up a strategy to defeat them. Items and magic weren't very useful. I only used them one or twice when I had to, otherwise I just spammed X. Seriously. I'll probably actually do something else the second time I go through, but I'll only be doing it because I feel like it, rather than actually needing to use anything other than X. As for the rest, meh, all ready explained it all.

Quoted post:
More opinions. My personal favorites are 7 and Tactics, both of which were massive hits. Just because you dislike a game doesn't mean it's not a great game.

Tactics is great, but I thought it came out before VI? And VII was one of the worst. As for your argument, just because you find a game great doesn't actually make it so.

Quoted post: Filthy Lies

Clean truth.

Quoted post: And every other button you have to press.

Nah, X is all you need. Don't even have to use the analogue-stick or the jump button.

Quoted post: That's true. I'll give you that. Though there is certain timings and things. HOWEVER, I almost enjoy that, considering you don't run into ruts that way. Example from 1, Ursella (sp). Personally, I invested jack **** into magic, making her nearly impossible. Not a problem in this game. And besides, the emphasis of the game is that the keyblade is incredibly powerful. Et Cetera.

You usually have to think in RPGs. You know, strategize. This is the case in Oblivion, where you actually have to carefully consider what you're doing. If you level up certain attributes more than others, you'll get your assed kicked. Of course, KHII did away with this, as with mostly everything else, to appeal to a wider audience. (dumbed-down)

Quoted post: You do have a point, but I like Final Fantasy characters more than I like Disney Characters.

Eh, me to. Point stands though.

Quoted post:
Worlds to contain and be based off Disney stuff, with Final Fantasy Characters thrown into the mix. I got my wish.

You complained about the "cutesy"-ness. It's a Disney game. Of course it will be cute.

Quoted post: 'Course it does

Er, no.

Quoted post: Which happens to be right before the characters became ultra-popular. And no, I don't like FF7 and such because their mainstream; I just thought they were genuinely good games.

FF was HUGELY popular before VII... that's how it managed to reach the number 7. What are you thinking?
I just didn't enjoy the latter games as much, due to lame characters, bad storylines, horrid gameplay, and a combination of said things.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro]Doubt it. Your original post sounds like something you'd say if you actually did play it.
Nope, I actually was joking around.

[quote]Storyline, I'd have to say, is a little better in the new one. However, everything else is worse. Even if it's just slightly. Come on.
Meh

[quote]Everything can be useful. You just never need to use it unless you want to. Which is where the problem lies. As for how does KHI differ from II: you actually have to use other buttons. Some bosses actual require you to think up a strategy to defeat them. Items and magic weren't very useful. I only used them one or twice when I had to, otherwise I just spammed X. Seriously. I'll probably actually do something else the second time I go through, but I'll only be doing it because I feel like it, rather than actually needing to use anything other than X. As for the rest, meh, all ready explained it all.
Good point. But like I said, I only really cared about the story. The fact that the gameplay made it easy was a nice touch, in my opinion. Takes away from the game, gives more chance to put in a good story.

[quote]Tactics is great, but I thought it came out before VI? And VII was one of the worst. As for your argument, just because you find a game great doesn't actually make it so.
I don't know exactly when tactics came out in terms of the other games. And, on the other side of the coin, just because you think VII sucked doesn't actually mean it's a horrible game.

[quote]Nah, X is all you need. Don't even have to use the analogue-stick or the jump button.
What about on platforms?! :p:

[quote]You usually have to think in RPGs. You know, strategize. This is the case in Oblivion, where you actually have to carefully consider what you're doing. If you level up certain attributes more than others, you'll get your assed kicked. Of course, KHII did away with this, as with mostly everything else, to appeal to a wider audience. (dumbed-down)
I've discussed this already

[quote]Eh, me to. Point stands though.
Bleh

[quote]You complained about the "cutesy"-ness. It's a Disney game. Of course it will be cute.
Hence why I like the FF parts. : FF was HUGELY popular before VII... that's how it managed to reach the number 7. What are you thinking?
Nothing, apparently.

[quote]I just didn't enjoy the latter games as much, due to lame characters, bad storylines, horrid gameplay, and a combination of said things.

Funny, those are what I did like (replace negative adjectives with positive ones).

Posted by Ant

I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu I love desu

This is an acceptable edit.

Posted by sniper

Know what I used in KH? Normal attack combos, thunder, and heal. Know what I used in KH2? Normal attack combos, thunder, magnet, and heal. Boss fights? Sonic blade, ars arcanum, whatever other special attacks KH had. In KH2 I used all four drives, character limits, trinity combo limit, reaction commands.

Just so you know, it is 100% impossible to beat the game using only X to attack. You could always attempt to prove me wrong though.

Just like in KH, KH2 can be beaten by using entirely physical attacks (unless the situation demands otherwise), but using the other magic and abilities makes it easier. Some enemies would drive you mad if you tried to kill them with physical attacks alone. I have Oblivion, and though I haven't gotten very far, it looks like I could kill everything with the left mouse click alone, but I won't, because that would be retarded.

Posted by Klarth

Wow, I wasn't expecting sniper to post a half-serious reply to this thread.

However, the fact that you used identical attacks in each game the whole way through speaks volumes as far as Square-Enix's originality goes. Or something.

Posted by The Judge

The attacks you get are massively different. Example: Ars Acanum was the most used combo in #1...ever. Drives are very useful now, as well as reaction commands.

Posted by Slade

I haven't played either yet. I'll base my opinion off their predecessors.

KH2: First one was awesome! Very cool FF moments, good storyline, in-game movies, and overall gameplay.

Oblivion: When I couldn't download pr0n on my dialup I'd play Morrowind to get off because it sucked so hard.

KH2 wins.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Olbivion is a far deeper, more immersive experiance. The amount of freedom and openendedness is stagering. Not to mention that like vamp said, being a vampire is fucking badass.

The only thing that could make Oblivion is what I did, i.e. get over 120% cameleon on your character. When you do, you are completely immune to everything. No matter how much you do to enemies, they react as if you werent there. Standing directly in front of them (i.e. not sneaking) and pelting them with hits from my staff that deals 99 damage (which is huge in a game where the best sword does only an extra 22 fire damage) and they dont move. They stand and let their life drop, or heal if they can. I've actually just ditched my stealth armor in favor of armor that boosts my intelligence and wisdom (150 and 135, respectively, unless I havent fed in a while, in which case I get +5 to each per day of having not fed.)

Posted by The Judge

I dislike computer games aside from Warcraft.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Slade: I haven't played either yet. I'll base my opinion off their predecessors.

KH2: First one was awesome! Very cool FF moments, good storyline, in-game movies, and overall gameplay.

Oblivion: When I couldn't download pr0n on my dialup I'd play Morrowind to get off because it sucked so hard.

KH2 wins.

By your logic, Devil May Cry 2 kicked *** because the firts did as well!

See what I did there?

Posted by brownoystercult

I don't think it's fair to compare the two as a whole.

You CAN however compare longetivity (in which case Oblivion wins by default.) Also, the fun factor which is pretty two sided.

I do in fact own Kingdom Hearts II and even if it's super button mashy it's to the point where you're having so much fun and so into it, it doesn't even matter. The new reaction commands and forms really make the games bosses a lot more fun to play against.

I also hear that Oblivion's fighting system is very linear and dull. Dun't look like much fun to me. The environments are another story though. I could spend 40 minutes just taking in the environment in Oblivion. I still look forward to playing Oblivion though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The oblivion battle system is actually pretty good. You're pretty much free to do what ever you want. Pretty much the only think I would say about it is that healing and offensive magic need to be made a tad stronger. As it is now, they arent usually enough on their own. Like, if you are a stealth swordsman, you can sneak up and usually kill in one hit, but a mage needs to resort to using tons of magicka potions if he wants to nuke something to death.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Pit: By your logic, Devil May Cry 2 kicked *** because the firts did as well!

See what I did there?

No, the logic only applies to KH2 vs Oblivion argu- ..debates.

But honestly, I really want to play both.

Quoted post: Good point. But like I said, I only really cared about the story. The fact that the gameplay made it easy was a nice touch, in my opinion. Takes away from the game, gives more chance to put in a good story.

... you can have an amazing story AND still have a fairly challenging game. It doesn't take away from the game, rather it ADDS to it. Where's the fun in beating a game that a five year-old would find a breeze?

And the rest has been discussed many times.

Point is: I just didn't enjoy it as much as KHI and no where near as much as Oblivion. Which I believe is a very fair opinion to have since I've played both, and finished KHII. The problem I had with your judgment was the fact that you hadn't even played Oblivion.
Anyways the only thing KHII has over ES is the main storyline. However, ES doesn't suffer from that at all, since there's about 200 mini-storylines, each interesting and fun in their own way. Also, many of them give you the option to do the right thing, or do something considered "evil". Not to mention ES has pretty amazing gameplay with tons and tons of variety. You can pretty much shape and play the game in any way you like. So really, it's hard to compare KHII to ES, since KHII just doesn't stand a chance.

I will say this though: The KH series is probably one of the more unique series out there. The original was just really, really fun. It was interesting, played smoothly, and the characters were pretty neat. It mixed a lot of darkness with overly cute characters, allowing for a really balanced game. I just hope KHIII is a bit better than II is.

Quoted post: Just like in KH, KH2 can be beaten by using entirely physical attacks (unless the situation demands otherwise), but using the other magic and abilities makes it easier. Some enemies would drive you mad if you tried to kill them with physical attacks alone. I have Oblivion, and though I haven't gotten very far, it looks like I could kill everything with the left mouse click alone, but I won't, because that would be retarded.

KHII doesn't need to be made any easier. Also, reread some of my posts. Though I complained about the X button, my real issue was the fact that you barely even had to pay attention. Not only will you get killed very, very quickly in Oblivion if all you do it use the right-trigger, you really have to focus on what you're doing. So that argument doesn't work in this case.

Quoted post: I haven't played either yet. I'll base my opinion off their predecessors.

KH2 wins.

Even as a joke, that's really moronic.

Quoted post: I dislike computer games aside from Warcraft.

360? Oh wai- never mind.

Quoted post: I also hear that Oblivion's fighting system is very linear and dull. Dun't look like much fun to me.

Definitely not. How can it be linear when you're able to be pretty much anything you want? You can just constantly use magic, or just swords, blunt weapons, bows, hand-to-hand, or a combination of everything. You can even use stealth, backstabs, poison-tipped arrows, and so on. There's a plethora of way to deal with enemies - and unlike KHII, you kinda have to consider who you're fighting against. You might have to back up and give the battle space, or get close. It really just depends on what type of character you are.

Quoted post: No, the logic only applies to KH2 vs Oblivion argu- ..debates.

It applies to nothing.

Posted by sniper

I'm curious, have you tried KH2 on proud mode? If it is too easy, the higher difficulty exists for a reason.

Standard, sir. If I play again, yeah, I'll play Proud. Still though, it won't change the combat-system. It'll still be a mindless button-masher, just against stronger characters.

Posted by sniper

I'd like to see you beat the level 99 tournament "buttonmashing"! :mad:

I'LL TRY MY DARNEDEST! :mad:

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]I dislike computer games aside from Warcraft.

needs gaming computer.

Posted by Lord of Spam

EVERYONE needs a gaming computer.

Posted by Ant

I'm accepting donations

All I need is a new video card!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Same here.

...and more RAM. And a faster processor. And a bigger hard drive.

New computer get?

Posted by Lord of Spam

moar like

lack of funds get

Posted by The Judge

More like

lack of funds got

Posted by Slade

abundance of funds get

Too much money and not enough to spend it on get!

Expect for a guitar, I need a new one of those...

Posted by The Judge

Never had that problem.

Posted by Klarth

That's because you play tambourine.

tromboner*

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: Never had that problem.

I had that problem once.

I solved it with a girlfriend:cookie:

Posted by Klarth

Which problem? Never having had that problem, or needing a new guitar?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Having too much money.

See what I did there?:cool:

Posted by Klarth

Nope. **** you and die.

Posted by The Judge

I've never had so much money I couldn't think of something to spend it on.

Because I'm retarded and am easily entertained.

Posted by Lord of Spam

May I suggest a girlfriend?

Oh, wait, its derick. Nvm lol.

Posted by Klarth

That was mean. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah.:(

But it amused me, and thats the only standard I hold anything to.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: May I suggest a girlfriend?

Oh, wait, its derick. Nvm lol.

LMFAO oh wait nvm lol

Posted by Lord of Spam

See, he either gets that I was joking or is just stewing inside planning my demise.

Either way, I get to lol now, so its worth it.

Posted by Ant

just self-pity

Posted by Lord of Spam

even better

Posted by Slade

Let's see, I've totalled everything I need(see: want) to buy and it totals to at least $1200.

Hindrances: No job, and only about $3 total right now, I think.

How long 'til Christmas?

Posted by Lord of Spam

1200 buys a LOT of computer. You probably dont really NEED that. A decent (i.e. will run with no problems, but no frills) gaming comp shouldnt cost much more than like 7 or 8 hundred, and thats assuming you buy EVERYTHING new. If you're already got a case with a decent powersupply and other stuff like that, you can start knocking costs off. Unless you juts want some rediculous ubercomp, in which case you're just being silly.

Posted by Slade

No, no, no.

Guitar: About $1000
Games: About $200

I gave up on trying to keep up with comp gaming because even after hours of work I'd have bugs. Too much trouble.

Posted by The Judge

Oh I'm stewing alright. Namely because that's the first time anyone's ever slandered or insulted me. I just have no idea how to deal with it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Seppuku. Its the only way.

Posted by The Judge

I have to kill you first. And the rest of the highschool.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, just fly out here and we can settle it like men.

By hitting each other repeatedly in the face. BOXING IS A MANS SPORT.

Posted by The Judge

Boxing is the manliest sport out there. It is man at his most man.

Posted by Lord of Spam

No, that would be UFC. But I dont feel like being made too ugly.

Quoted post: Guitar: About $1000

Need more money. Unless you're settling, can't play that well, or getting a discount.