Smetroid

Posted by Sk2k52

Smetroid is the new name of a comic which i used to make called Super Metroid: The Movie. Since then It's strayed from the original idea and has been abandoned by the original makers (except for me). I've decided to revive the comics but this time i'd start small. Once a week I'll post a new comic. I'll try making updates every monday, but I'm terrible with schedules. Tell me what you think and if this gets popular feedback, i'll post updates more often.

Episode 1: Budget cuts.

Posted by Nevinyrral

lol, thats kind of funny. Not like so funny I wet my pants, buts its not bad. I'll look forward to the next episode.

Posted by Prince Redon

Heh, that's pretty good. I'm looking foward to your updates.

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

Yes yes, on with the updates!

Posted by Zeta

w00t! \(^.^)/ Metroid comicness! I remember the old comics...sorta...

*Goes to check Pix's long dead message board to see if there's a link somewhere*

Hell, I should get off my bum and start working on the Metroid comic I've been thinking up.

Posted by Killer Jordo

AWSOME!!!I LOVED IT. As a fellow comic maker i must say Hats off to you!

Posted by Linko_16

It's great to see you back to work on this, but it really isn't the proper place to post it, even though it's Metroid-related. I'm going to direct this over to Zerostar's Sprite Block.

Posted by Sk2k52

Quoting Linko_16: It's great to see you back to work on this, but it really isn't the proper place to post it, even though it's Metroid-related. I'm going to direct this over to Zerostar's Sprite Block.

Most the boards seem to be dead these days, mainly so the Metroid board, thought i'd just try livening it up.

Episode 2 - New Friend

Edit: posted wrong comic

Posted by Concerto

More? ^^

Posted by Sk2k52

Episode 3 - Door...

Posted by Roth

Hahaha!

I've thought about making some sprite comics. If I get some time I'll probably try my hand at it. There was a website that had alot of these kinds of things on it. Wish I could remember the name of it.

That's pretty good! Keep it up!

Posted by Sk2k52

Episode 4: Watch where you walking.

Warning, latest comic is bmp so the size was reduced to save spaace. might be hard to read for some, will post a png version asap.

Posted by inequity

Nice comic, but make word bubbles. Lines and text just dont cut it, at least thats just what I think.

overall, it is indeed funny.

Posted by Apathetic

Good Job SK2! :)

Posted by Sk2k52

Episode 5: The Metroid Hatchling

PS: i'm not exactly sure when ill be able to fix the bmp one into png, only time i'm really able to come here is while at school though i gotta go home to convert it.

Posted by Litbut

XD That's pretty funny. I like webcomics. I don't read very many though.