Does anyone else think that Megaman sucks?

Posted by Slim

Cause I do.....

(Please don't spam my PM box with hatemail.... I just don't like him...)

Posted by maian

Well, uh, define sucks. It's not really a good thing here to stroll into a game specific board and say it sucks. >_> Anyway, I loved the old Mega Man games. I think Mega Man has lost it's touch, anyway.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]So yeah, read rules newbie(you don't want to get in trouble don't you?) and delete thread Stalolin. Or not?[/COLOR]

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=gundelhell_wielder][COLOR=Black]So yeah, read rules newbie(you don't want to get in trouble don't you?) and delete thread Stalolin. Or not?[/COLOR]

I'm giving him a day to explain why it sucks. If I don't see a response then this thread is gone.

Posted by CS Ryan

I'll count down the hours.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Slim: Cause I do.....

(Please don't spam my PM box with hatemail.... I just don't like him...)

Well it's awsome you decided to use a threat to announce your hatred of MegaMan. Awsome.

Posted by brownoystercult

FOR THE LAST *** FORSAKEN TIME, "AWESOME" HAS TWO "E'S".

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Roinkz: FOR THE LAST *** FORSAKEN TIME, "AWESOME" HAS TWO "E'S".

Are you gonna ****ing hunt down each of my posts and nag about them?

YOU'RE JUST RETARDED. I'M 14 AND CORRECTING YOU.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Roinkz: YOU'RE JUST RETARDED. I'M 14 AND CORRECTING YOU.

I always spell awesome, awsome. Ask anyone online you little turd.

Why would I want to waste my time with such a thing?

hint hint: rhetorical question. Meaning don't answer it!

Posted by Linko_16

Depends on which game you're talking about. The good ones have been really, really good, and the bad ones have been really, really bad.

Proposed thread topic: is there a Mega Man game out there you couldn't enjoy, or just plain thought was awful?

Posted by higbvuyb

The Megaman Battle Network games were not very good, but they were decent. The old Megaman games were far better.

Posted by Dexter

I love the NES Mega Man games. I remember having a blast trying to find out the best path to take and what weapons would be best to get first in order to defeat the next boss. I'm sure I would like the Super Nintendo Mega Man games if I ever got around to playing them. I don't know much about the Mega Man games after the Super Nintendo era. I'm sure they suck hardcore, but I'd like to check them out for myself sometime, particularly Mega Man 64.

Posted by CS Ryan

I hate the Legends games, mostly 'cause I hate the PlayStation. Also MegaMan 8 and MegaMan & Bass. They got rid of energy cans.

Posted by Red

I liked the legends game they were awsome, and screw u slim :) (although I can't argue for your fedish of final fantasy games)

Posted by Minesweeper

There's enough variety to the Mega Man games that typically, everyone can find one group they liked, and one they thought blew chunks. It's just kewl like that. ^.^

I can be pretty specific about the ones I don't like, though. xD MMBN4, X4, X5, X6. I hated the voices in MM8, but I didn't mind the game itself.

Of course, I haven't played ALL the games (I haven't played X7, the non-canon ones, or most of the side games, like Soccer, or that boardgame one I can't remember the name of XP).

I love the Legends games. ^.^ And I'm a rabid EXE fan. XD Except for 4. *throws a brick at 4* D:< X1 thru X3 outclass X4 thru X6 by a longshot, and I really like X8. Even the Xtreme games have a weird kind of charm. O_o; I haven't played the classic games as much as the other series', but I thoroughly love them - they're a fantastic challenge. :3

Posted by Arczu

Recently played Megaman 64 and it was actually a bit fun. But some of the voiceovers made me want to hurt someone...

Megaman needs some sort of revivification gimmick for X9. X8 was good (kinda hard actually), but it's going to need more than hard to discern spikes to cut it this time.

Posted by Red

Quoting Minesweeper: Of course, I haven't played ALL the games (I haven't played X7, the non-canon ones, or most of the side games, like Soccer, or that boardgame one I can't remember the name of XP).

I love the Legends games. ^.^ And I'm a rabid EXE fan. XD Except for 4.

The board game was called like Rockboard, or wily wars or somthing like that, and I agree the legends series was ammazing except for the fact there were only 2 games :( and Battle network series was awsome also, and again like u said BN4 blew major chunks.

Posted by CS Ryan

It wasn't Wil Wars. That was a remake of MegaMan 1-3 for the Genesis.

I also agree that BN4 blew major chunks. Of ****.

Posted by Zeta

My opinions on the games, from greatest to worst in each series, not counting any sidestory games (The Xtreme games & stuff.).

Classic: MM3, MM1, MM6, MM7, MM8, MM2, MM4, MM5.
X: X4, X3, X1, X6, X2, X5
Network: BN3, BN5, BN2, BN1, BN4
Zero: Z3, Z4, Z2, Z1

Overall: Zero, X, Classic, Network.

Quoting Minesweeper: There's enough variety to the Mega Man games that typically, everyone can find one group they liked,

I have yet to see a 2-D free exploration MegaMan game, where you get Power-Up items to delve deeper into Wily's Fortress, eventually defeating him and having to escape before the place explodes! >=O

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]My opinions on the games, from greatest to worst in each series, not counting any sidestory games (The Xtreme games & stuff.).

Classic: MM3, MM1, MM6, MM7, MM8, MM2, MM4, MM5.
X: X4, X3, X1, X6, X2, X5
Network: BN3, BN5, BN2, BN1, BN4
Zero: Z3, Z4, Z2, Z1

Overall: Zero, X, Classic, Network.

I have yet to see a 2-D free exploration MegaMan game, where you get Power-Up items to delve deeper into Wily's Fortress, eventually defeating him and having to escape before the place explodes! >=O

ur crazy
It goes like this:

Classic: MM2, MM8, MM6, MM3, MM7, MM, the other Classic games =(
X: X1, X3, X4, X2, X8 (which was still somewhat terrible), the other X games =(
Battle Network: BN3, BN2, BN1, BN4, and haven't played anything past BN4
Zero: Z1, Z3, Z4, Z2

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]

Even better, how about a mysterious force that wipes through the station, instantly killing you after a set time period, but keeping everything else perfectly intact? Thats what all the "modern" Metroid games are doing now...

Posted by ProtomanV2

Can someone PLEASE close this thread?! It is just making an insult to the Megaman games. Though I have seemed to lose intrest in them myself.

I HATE MY SCREENNAME!!! I WANT IT CHANGED!!!! HOW DO I DO THAT?!?!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting ProtomanV2: Can someone PLEASE close this thread?! It is just making an insult to the Megaman games.

This is the Mega Man forum, not the "Praise Mega Man or Suffer the Consequences" forum. People are allowed to say they didn't like some of the Mega Man games. We're having a worthy conversation here, there's no need to lock the thread.

And you can't change your username. All you can do if you really want a change it to make a new account, but if you do, make sure you put in your signature who you used to be so no one gets confused.

Posted by CS Ryan

Quoting ProtomanV2: Though I have seemed to lose intrest in them myself.

I can't believe you. MegaMan was the one thing that brought us together as friends. I DESPISE YOU SLIGHTLY NOW!!

Note to ProtomanV2: You spelled "interest" wrong.

Posted by MEGA MAN 23

first of all megaman doesnt suck you do!

Posted by ZOSO

Well, getting back on track.. my favorite megaman series is the classic NES series, closely followed by the X series. All the Zeros were good, though i havent played Zero 4 yet. Probably my least favorite is the battle network series. not saying they arent good, i just dont care for them as much. But i did really like the one for gamecube, Network Transmission. it was pretty challenging in my opinion.