WHY WONT THIS GAME WORK?!

Posted by ProtomanV2

I am trying to access RPG Inferno but it keeps giving me an error.

WHAT'S HAPPENING?????

Posted by GameMiestro

Jesse disabled it because some (other) wacko messed up VGChat. It should be back up eventually.

(Or, you could keep opening the RPG and spam the "technicians" email accounts :) )

Posted by NES Queen

that would be nice if it were linked to an actual account, but you'll notice (well, you can't now that its fixed) that the mailto: section was blank.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting NES Queen: the mailto: section was blank.

Translation: A billion error E-Mail messages and spam is da last thing I want!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Is it fixed now?

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Jesse Smith: Translation: A billion error E-Mail messages and spam is da last thing I want!!!! :D:D:D:D

its nice to know that you care about us Jesse <3

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: Is it fixed now?

Do you know how to click a link and find out!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

No I need a tutorial... :(

Posted by GameMiestro

It will be fixed sometime in July. Until then, dont even bother trying to see if it works or not.

Posted by NES Queen

Yes, in July, in honor of the day of my birth, Jesse will release the new and improved version of the RPG Inferno. This current one is just a prototype to build up the hype for the version being released in July.

That version will even have a contest where the character with the most money by the end of the summer will get to actually win the dollar amount their character has earned! [COLOR="DimGray"]lets see how many rumors we can start and how many gullible people are actually out there[/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

Alright. *sits* I'M waiting for July...