what is your favorite RPG

Posted by poisonblood

I realy realy like the tales of series(tales of Phantasia,tale of symphonia)

Posted by ProtomanV2

Quoting poisonblood: I realy realy like the tales of series(tales of Phantasia,tale of symphonia)

Your preachin' to the choir man. I just picked up Tales of Phantasia today and I LOVE IT!!! I also own Tales of Symphonia and LOVE IT TOO!!!!

They are the BEST of ALL the RPG games.

Oh and there is also Tales of Legendia for PS2.

Posted by poisonblood

I also recently picked up tales of phantasia. It is pretty good. I have known about tales of legindia for a long *** time. About three months before its release but unfortunatly I dont own a PS2

Posted by Oblivion&Oathkeeper

Next to the FF series, I really like the Kingdom Hearts series, and I also have played Tales of Symphonia, great game, I have yet to play Tales of Phantasia yet tho.

Posted by holy_flare

Tales of Symphonia is my favorite. It's made so you have to play it twice just to beat the whole game (sidequests and all), and the sidequests are super hard to finish. Most are hard enough just to trigger. So ummm...yeah...it's awesome!:-D

The sad thing is, I can't find out where to get the other games in the Tales of series...I haven't seen them at any local video game shops and the ones I found online were only out in Japan so far. Most of the series had come out already, but I can't find them anywhere but online. I hate online shopping.

Does anyone know where I can get more of the series? Somewhere in southeastern Ohio maybe?

Posted by keyartist

Ive never heard of the tails of ???? chain is it good. I can't remember the name of my favorite rpg is but its on the nes, next to that game its gotta be the FF family.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It's the Fallout series, hands down. It had dark humor, a twisted story, and some bad assed people to meet along the way. What can be better than taking out a mech-suit army of nutcases as a neo-trash punk with sidekicks consisting of a drug inventor and a nuclear powered beast? The story had sad, awesome, and some outright off the wall moments. Multiple endings, and endless possibilities make this my favorite RPG of all time. :D

Posted by poisonblood

You can find tales of Phantasia In the gameboy advanced section of your video game store and Tales of legendia has just been realeased for the PS2 a few months ago

Posted by Desperado

Front Mission
Terranigma
Secret Of Mana

World of Warcraft is also part of the list but i dunno if it really fits in that category.

Posted by Sak

TALES OF SYMPHONIA IS THE BEST RPG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol.

Posted by Gamer

FF and ToS

Posted by juliebriggs

lunar series
tales of destiny
super mario rpg

Posted by Dexter

Willow (NES) and Tales of Symphonia.

I have a huge list of RPG games to go through though. I'm working through the NES Dragon Warrior games right now and I plan on going through Tales of Phantasia and Terranigma soon afterwards.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

For the millionth time, Baldurs Gate (PC version).

Posted by Roxas23857

My favorite RPG would have to be Fable....just because it was fun...

Posted by fireshade24

FFVII, FFX, Kingdom hearts (1,2)

Posted by dr don

tales of seires FF Kotr and kingdom hearts

Posted by Arcadios

Final Fantasy VII
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts 1
Paper Mario
Paper Mario 2
Mario and Luigi
Mario and Lugi Partners In Time
Final Fantasy X

Posted by Celestial Flame

Tales of Symphonia
Final Fantasy Tatics Advanced
Fable

Posted by NEMI

My favorite RPG is FF7, FF8 & FFX of course

Posted by NEMI

My favorite RPG is FF7, FF8 & FFX of course. And both KH.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Final Fantasy 7,8,X,X-2,and Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.