Legend of the Dragoons

Posted by Grom

Is there anyone other than I, that has played this game for the first playstation. It is one of myfavorite RPGs of all time and i still have not beat it, and with scrathes all over the 4 disk it makes it hard to run. If anyone can give me any tips on where I am stuck, it is at the judge place where you have to fight that 3 boss team.

Posted by Arczu

[Font=Times New Roman]Legend of Dragoon was a hard game for me to get into. I still haven't touched it again since level 10 or something.

I'd direct you to GameFaqs, but then that might be overkill.
[/font]

Posted by kirux

i liked it alot and beat it.

Posted by Kugar77

that game was som much fun...i never got to beat but i got to 3rd disc. they need to remake it for ps3...it has some pretty good cgi's

Posted by kirux

Long time ago but it owned and it was so fun i accidently beat it at level 29.
i was like an idiot it took forever. no joke lol.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

All ready a thread or two on this. Personally, I thought the game was dull and uninspiring. Nothing to get excited about.

Posted by Grom

I on 4th disk, i stuck on bosses that i cant beat, and my fourth disk is screwed up, so sometimes it wont play. I want to beat it really bad, and it does have really good cgi's

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Just because it has decent CG's doesn't make it a great game. It lacks in storyline and character development.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting Angelwing: Just because it has decent CG's doesn't make it a great game. It lacks in storyline and character development.

Agreed, it lack in character development and storyline. But i find it had a good battle system.
I finished it and forgot about it ... Not a very memorable game.

Posted by Cloudstud

Ya characters and storyline were a bit lacking but there was one moment that was kinda interesting. ***** SPOILER ******

Its been so long since i have played i dont remember his name but one of the guys in your main party died. But other than that it lacked.

But it did do pretty good with an innovative battle system and had some pretty descent but short CGI. I could see how a sequal or possibly a remake may be successful. More likely a sequal though.

Posted by NEMI

This game is great,I beat the game lots of times and I'm playing it once again.
Let me tell you, it's not that easy though, it has his tricks, but once you discover them is just a "piece of cake" for you.